剧集 | 领地之争(2024) | 导航列表
Your brother and I were going to meet up,
商谈细节 他却没能出席
finalize the details, but he didn't make it.
你觉得他的死是意外吗 格兰
You think it was an accident, Graham?
你想要什么 桑德拉
What do you want, Sandra?
你的家人把你丢在牢里不管
Your family left you in there to rot.
你一定很难过 如果是我的话 我…
That's gotta hurt. I mean, if it was me, I'd…
我一定会想给他们一个教训
I'd want to teach them a lesson.
再见 桑德拉 - 想谈谈就打给我
Goodbye, Sandra. - You call me if you want to talk.
来吧
Here we go.
我就知道你会来
Knew you'd come.
你有打算要告诉我 你在那里发生了什么事吗
Are you ever gonna tell me what happened out there?
我搞砸了
I fucked up.
有人受伤了
People got hurt.
小马 你已经到家了 你没事了
Marsh, you're home now. And you're safe.
你有事可以跟我谈
You know you can talk to me.
我其实不太想谈 好吗
I don't really want to talk about it, all right?
好
All right.
那就站起来 带上睡袋
Then get off your arse and you roll up your swag.
因为我需要你的帮忙
'Cause I need your help.
我要带一些人去顶端牧地赶拢
I'm taking some guys out to muster the top paddock.
这样对你会有帮助
It'll do you good.
好 妹妹
All right, sis.
(拉奇·科比来电)
爸
Dad!
真高兴看到你回来 - 我也很高兴看到你
It's good to see you back. - Yeah, you, too.
小马
Marsh.
好吧
Yeah.
我错过了什么
What'd I miss?
你没错过什么
Ah, what didn't you miss?
你回来了
There he is.
我们要不要庆祝一下你重获自♥由♥
What do you say we celebrate your freedom?
我在想呢
So, I was thinking…
我要让玛莉安摆脱因你而陷入的困境
I'm gonna get Marianne out of the shit you got it into.
彻底摆脱那些伺机而动的秃鹫
Get rid of the circling vultures once and for all.
我要赶拢整个牧场
I'm gonna muster the whole place.
全部六万头牛吗
All 60,000 head?
对 - 好
Yeah. - Yeah.
不找承包商 就用我们自己的人
Not contractors. Just our people.
等着瞧 这么做就能让大家团结一心
You watch. It's gonna bring everyone back together again.
然后呢
And then…
我希望你把这座牧场过户给我
I want you to sign this place over to me.
你吗 - 对
You? - Yeah.
你明知道这是不可能的 兄弟
Now you know that's never gonna happen, mate.
我把小丹的优先顺位摆在你之前
You know I put Dan in front of you.
现在又有小马
And now I got young Marsh.
有时候呢 兄弟
Sometimes in life, mate,
我们就是得跳过没救的世代
you just gotta skip the fucked-up generation.
跟我去马厩
Get out to the shed.
你弟小丹就是能把事情做好
Your brother, Dan, he just got shit done.
但你呢
But you…
你总是想要得到认可 对吧
You were always looking for a pat on the back, weren't you?
你不能为了得到认可而经营这块土地
We don't work this land for a pat on the back.
你要为这块土地流血
You bleed for it.
我流够多血了 爸
I bled plenty, Dad.
你还记得 你之前会叫我和小丹打架吗
Do you remember making me and Dan fight?
然后你会跟朋友喝得醉醺醺的 在旁边大笑
And you'd sit with your mates pissed, laughing?
我有一次忘了关门
I left a gate open once.
你揍我的力道大到我的耳膜都破了
And you punched me so hard, you shattered my eardrum.
你跟我说 我如果告诉妈
And you said to me, if I tell Mum
你就要把我另一边的耳膜也弄破
you're gonna crack me in the other ear.
你记得吗
Do you remember?
我当时才九岁
I was nine.
还记得你会这样对我和小丹吗
Do you remember doing this to me and Dan?
小马 让他们自己解决
Marsh, let them sort it out.
你知道…
Do you like that?
小丹 你的完美儿子
Dan… your golden boy son.
他本来打算瞒着你 把玛莉安卖♥♥给桑德拉·科比
He was going to sell Marianne out from underneath ya to Sandra Kirby.
你知道吗 - 不知道
Do you know that? - No!
你应该知道吧
Fucking know that, don't ya?
你的完美儿子打算从背后捅你一刀
Your perfect son was gonna stab you in the back.
他很恨你
He hated you.
而我一直以来都很景仰你 爸
And all I ever did was look up to you, Dad.
还想挨揍吗 来吧
You want some more? Come on.
来
Let's go.
嘿
Hey.
是谁来了
Who's this?
可能有什么 也可能没什么
Might be something. Could be nothing.
你好 诺兰
G'day, Nolan.
这是怎么回事
What's all this?
我们要挖一个很深的航道
A deep, deep channel out there.
你要让桑德拉在你的土地上盖港口
You're letting Sandra build a port on your property?
她会占你便宜的
She's gonna bend you over.
不…这位黑人不会被占便宜 艾蜜莉
No, no, no. Not this Blackfella, Emily.
桑德拉盖完这个码头后 会交给我经营
See, Sandra's building it. I'll run it.
所有牧场都会从这个码头运牛 而且呢 艾蜜莉
All the stations will run their stock through here. And guess what?
这只小黑鸭会一直坐在这里
This little Black duck will be sitting right here.
传统土地拥有人知道吗
Traditional Owners know about this?
他们之后就会知道了
Yeah. Yeah, they will.
很快就会知道了
Soon enough.
如果他们想分一杯羹 白人也一样 就得来我手下做事
They want a piece of this, whitefellas, too, they'll all be working for me.
是啊 而你会在桑德拉手下做事
Yeah. Yeah, and you'll be working for Sandra.
桑德拉会为此开一条穿越玛莉安的路
Sandra's gonna put a road through Marianne because of this.
那是你们的土地 是你们的问题
It's your property. Your problem.
(玛莉安)
你已经起了头 做得好 小苏
Good work getting things started.
我们要赶拢整座牧场吗
We're mustering the whole place?
对 通常需要花10到12周 但我们要在7周内搞定
Yeah. Usually it takes ten to 12 weeks. We'll do it in seven.
先从西部牧地开始
We'll do the western paddocks first.
每几天就把牛只带回玛莉安
Every few days, bring 'em back to Marianne,
之后再出发
then we'll head back out again.
我们可以入账八千万
I mean, we'll clear 80 mil.
这样银行就不会再找我们麻烦了
That should keep the banks off our back.
然后把牧场现代化
Then we modernize.
或是把一部分卖♥♥掉 如果有需要的话
Hmm. Or we just sell off a bit if we need to.
你爷爷得跟上脚步 否则就得让开
Your pop's gonna have to keep up or he's gonna have to get out of the way.
好
All right.
我订好检疫场了
Quarantine yards are booked.
还订了一艘船来运一万头牛到印尼
Got a ship ready to move 10,000 head to Indonesia.
卡车也准备好了
Truck's ready.
星期四要运到达尔文
Darwin by Thursday.
只剩四天
Four days?
别搞砸了 儿子
Don't fuck it up, son.
(1871年 玛莉安牧场)
不对 是这边
No, no, no. It's over here.
好 你自己看着办吧
All right, you know what you're doing, mate.
你何时出来的
When did you get out?
几天前
Couple of days ago.
他已经回到家了 对吧
He's home now, isn't he?
但我不确定你在不在
Not sure you are.
爸
Dad.
柯林
Colin.
桑德拉·科比 打算开一条路穿越玛莉安
Sandra Kirby's about to cut a road through Marianne
通往她在诺兰的土地上盖的港口
to a port that she's building on Nolan's property.
我可没听说有人要在我的土地上开路
I don't know anything about a road over my land.
不对 她有采矿资格 所以她想在你的土地上做什么都可以
No. She's a miner, so, she can do whatever she likes on your land.
她会申请到许可的 - 对
She'll have permissions. - Yeah.
等这次赶拢的钱到手后
Yeah, we'll bank this muster,
她想多认真对付我都可以
and she can come at me as hard as she likes.
我不确定你有那种时间 柯林
I'm not convinced you're gonna have that kind of time, Colin.
我们就等着瞧吧
Yeah, we'll see about that, mate.
你活下来了
You survived.
对 我很好
Yeah, I'm good.
剧集 | 领地之争(2024) | 导航列表