剧集 | 领地之争(2024) | 导航列表
这块土地需要我们的付出
This land here is what we make of it.
我们是一家人 我需要你们为其奋斗
We're family. And I need youse to fight for it now.
幸好不是柯林走进来
You're lucky Colin didn't come in.
他腰间挂的那把枪不只是展示用的
'Cause that gun that he carries on his hip, it's not just for show.
那是做什么用的
What's it for?
杀蛇用的
For killing snakes.
米勒 我已经准备好检疫场了 你现在却想让我一切停摆
Miller, I've got quarantine yards ready. Now, you want to shut me down?
你要扣住我们的牛 让我们把钱赔光吗
You know, hold our cattle and just bleed us dry?
等这件事结束之后 我会找你算账的
When this is over, I'm coming for you.
我还以为你是我的兄弟
Thought you was my brotherboy.
你们都摆了我一道 从背后捅我一刀
You both screwed me, stabbed me in the back.
是桑德拉·科比把我保出来的
Sandra Kirby bailed me out.
她还跟我说 小丹本来打算把玛莉安卖♥♥给她
She also told me that Dan was gonna sell Marianne to her.
等我回去之后 你跟我哥都得滚蛋
When I get back, you and my brother are gone.
我会把你从这里赶走的
I will hunt you from this place!
她好像觉得他的死不是意外
She seems to think maybe there was more to his death.
我全都看到了
I saw it all.
把他们都赶走 否则你就完蛋了
You keep them all away, or you're gone.
那里是遗撼之地 那里发生了很不好的事
Sorry Place, that one. Bad business happen there.
你要感受土地 土地才会认识你
You gotta feel country, so the country knows you.
这是个老金矿
An old gold mine.
有我们需要的基础设施
It's got infrastructure we need.
还有更好的选择
There are better alternatives.
但不是在罗森家的土地上 对吧 我就要这个金矿
They're not on Lawson land, are they? Get me that one.
你要让桑德拉在你的土地上盖港口
Letting Sandra build a port on your property?
她会为此开一条穿越玛莉安的路
She's gonna put a road through Marianne because of this.
那是你们的土地 是你们的问题
It's your property. Your problem.
马歇尔有来探望你吗
Marshall been for a visit?
没有 有钱小子对我见死不救
No, rich boy left me to die.
夏妮死了
Sharnie's dead.
你又跟谁牵扯上了关系
Who are you mixed up with now?
我在帮坎贝尔·米勒做事
I'm working for Campbell Miller.
快滚吧 兄弟
Get out of here.
来吧 - 嘿
Let's go! - Hey!
马歇尔 - 怎样
Marshall! - Yeah?
马歇尔
Marshall!
小苏
Susie!
小苏
Susie!
妈
Ma.
马歇尔 放开他
Leave him! Marshall!
好 别打了 够了
All right! Break it up! Enough!
小苏 放手
Susie! Let go!
救我
Save me...
因为众水要淹没我
for the waters are come in unto my soul.
到了深水中 大水漫过我身
Deep waters, where the floods overflow me.
要记得水会退去
Remember the waters recede
土地必须更新
and the land must be remade anew.
艾蜜莉
Emily!
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
把步♥枪♥放下
Lower that rifle!
放下
Put it down!
这样也没办法让她复活
It's not gonna bring her back.
怎样都没办法
Nothing will.
我没办法待在这里
I can't be here.
嘿
Hey, mate.
你最好别再喝了 儿子
Might be time to give it a rest now, son.
你这酒鬼还真敢说
Says the fucking alcoholic.
是啊
Yeah.
听我说 马歇尔
Listen to me, Marshall.
苏西死掉不是你的错 兄弟
It's not your fault that Susie died, mate.
不然是谁的错
Well, whose was it then?
我跟你一样是人♥渣♥
I'm a... I'm a piece of shit like you!
拜托
Come on, mate.
这不是事实 你是好人
That's not true. You're a good person.
闭嘴
Shut up.
来营火旁吧
Come out to the campfire.
我们会撑过去的 但我们得一起撑过去 好吗
We're gonna get through this, but we're gonna do it together, okay?
不要
No.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
这里是你家
You're home, mate.
你得注意那小子
You need to look out for that boy.
他会需要协助的 - 是啊
He'll need help. - Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
我们去毙了那只公牛吧
Let's you and me go shoot that bull.
不了
Nah.
这件事得留给小艾做
No, that's for Em.
你只有跟她交往一小段时间
You were with her for such a short time.
但我看得出来她很特别
But I could see how special she was.
他们家真可怜
That poor family.
根据你的说法
From what you told me,
是她一个人维系了全家人
she was the only one keeping them together.
她是他们唯一的希望
The only hope they had.
她现在不在了
And now she's gone.
她现在不在了 所以呢
And now she's gone what?
这对他们来说是场悲剧
It's a tragedy for them.
她现在不在了 他们四分五裂了 你就可以...
Now she's gone, they're broken, and you can...
你就可以趁人之危 - 不是 我不是这个意思
you can exploit their weakness? - No, that's not what I meant.
她...她已经死了 你却把这件事视为大好机会
She's... She's dead and all you see is opportunity.
你知道我为什么 爱苏西·罗森吗 妈
Do you know why I loved Susie Lawson, Mum?
因为她正好是你的相反
Because she's the opposite of you.
你要我说实话吗 儿子
You wanna talk honestly, my boy?
她会毁了你
She would have ruined you.
你也看到了她爸有多可悲又没用
You've seen that pathetic wreck her father is.
你就会变成那样
That would be you.
被强势女人踩在脚下的软弱男人
A weak man dominated by a strong woman.
你觉得我很软弱 但我一直都在看着你
You think I'm weak, but I've been watching you.
一边听着 一边学着
Listening, learning.
小心点 儿子
Careful, son.
你才要小心点 妈
You be careful, Mum.
排在星期一开会
Schedule that meeting for Monday.
然后我们星期四也要开会
And then we're just gonna do one on Thursday.
三点半
3:30.
嗨
Hi.
嘿 小妹 你谈的那个合作
Hey, girl. You know that deal you done?
不好
Not good.
非常不好
Not good at all.
这个合作能让我们的社区 入账四千万澳元
That deal's bringing in $40 million to our community.
我们只需要偶尔让桑德拉 开车经过我们的土地就好
And all we gotta do is let Sandra drive on our land every now and then.
还有玛莉安牧场吗
And Marianne Station?
我们不需要担心罗森家的土地
That Lawson place is nothing we gotta worry about.
罗森家不重要
The Lawsons mean nothing.
那全都是我们的土地
That's all our country.
那条路会经过遗撼之地和神圣之地
That road's going through that Sorry Place and sacred place.
什么神圣之地
What sacred place?
你不知道吗
You don't know?
是男人谈事情的地方
It's men's business area.
你也知道他们为了开路会做什么事
You know what they'll do to it to get their road through.
你得禁止他们开那条路
You need to shut that road down.
但我们已经在签约了
But the deal's being done.
想办法取消 否则就会有大♥麻♥烦
Get it undone or big trouble.
好吧
Okay.
我现在先警告你
I'm warning you now.
(公牛酒吧)
那是我的啤酒
That's my beer.
是吗
Is that right?
那你想怎样
What are you gonna do about it?
滚开 傻蛋 - 傻蛋
Piss off, you roo. - Roo?
谁会说“傻蛋”啊 你这原始人
Who the fuck says "roo", you Neanderthal-looking cunt?
天啊
Jesus Christ.
你的实力应该没这么差
剧集 | 领地之争(2024) | 导航列表