剧集 | 领地之争(2024) | 导航列表
Twenty bucks a shot.
不用了 兄弟
No, mate.
试喝10元
And ten bucks a taster.
非常手段 兄弟 非常手段
Matter of time, matey. Matter of time.
你闻闻看
Smell it.
不用 - 你闻吧
No. - Go on.
住手
Stop.
一下就好 - 不要 住手
Just a little. - Don't. Stop it.
来嘛 闻闻看 - 不要 兄弟
Go on, smell it. - No, mate.
喝一小口 来吧 - 别这样
Have a little suck, come on. - Come on, mate.
一小口就好
Just a little suck.
来吧
Come on.
你明明就很想
You know you want it.
住手
Stop!
喂 你干嘛
Hey, what are you doing?
别这样 别…
Don't do that! Don't do--
别…
Don't do…
别这样
Don't do it.
你为什么要这么做
What did you do that for?
干
Fuck.
干
Fuck.
你以为你不一样吗
You think you're different?
你跟我一模一样
You're just like me.
你跟我一模一样 你就是我
You're just like me. You're me.
不对 兄弟
No, mate.
我跟你完全不一样
I'm nothing like you.
喂 醒醒
Oi, wake up.
该死
Fuck me.
死懒鬼 - 怎么回事
Lazy little shit. - What's going on?
我要毙了那只小牛 然后再毙了你
I'm gonna shoot that calf, then I'm gonna shoot you.
不行 不要 听我说
Nah, don't. Listen.
听我说 好吗
Listen, okay?
我有做我该做的事 我每天都有喂它两次
I've done my job. I've been feeding him twice a day.
狗屁 那桶子从昨天开始就是空的
Bullshit. That bucket's been empty since yesterday.
桶子 它不喝桶子里的奶
Bucket? He doesn't drink out of a bucket.
我都用啤酒瓶喂它
I use a beer bottle.
你看
See?
看看它 它很好 对吧
Look at him. All good. See?
体重也增加了 很好
Puttin' weight on? All right.
很好
All right.
真是意想不到
Bugger me.
别在上班时间打瞌睡
No more sleeping on the job.
科比家的人和罗森家的人
A Kirby and a Lawson?
我们的祖先应该气到想爬起来了
Our ancestors are probably rolling in their graves right now.
或许不会
Maybe not.
我妈觉得我们很配
Mum thinks we're perfect for each other.
为什么
Why is that?
因为我们如果搞上了 她就能染指玛莉安吗
Because if we hook up, she gets her hands on Marianne?
不是
No.
她是真心欣赏你
She really admires you.
为什么
For what?
因为你出淤泥而不染
For rising above your station.
你毕竟是哈吉家的人
Well, you are a Hodge.
你们家族在领地的名声很差
It's not a great name in the Territory.
大家都知道你舅舅是靠偷牛赚钱的
Everyone knows your uncle made his money as a cattle thief.
但我不姓哈吉
Except I'm not a Hodge.
我姓罗森
I'm a Lawson.
好吧 但你♥爸♥在牢里 你哥又是罪犯
Well, okay, but your dad's in jail, your brother's a crim,
你爷爷还是神经病
and your grandfather's a psycho.
我妈是这么说的
That's what Mum said.
所以你跟你妈认真讨论了这些事吗
So, you've discussed all this with your mum?
我们家族的缺点
My family's shortcomings?
苏西 我们家很有钱
Susie, we're worth a lot of money.
我妈会关心我的交往对象是很正常的
It makes sense that my mother takes an interest in who I hook up with.
拉奇 我家也很有钱
Lachie, I'm worth a lot of money, too.
但你家也欠了很多债
But your family also has a lot of debt.
而且你也不保证能继承家业
And there's no guarantee you'll inherit.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
我就是保证
I am the guarantee.
你和你妈根本不懂 因为在你们眼中
You and your mum, you don't get it because land to you
土地是拿来买♥♥卖♥♥的东西
is just something that you buy and you sell.
但在我们眼中 重点在于历史
But to us, it's about history
还有人 故事 草 土壤
and the people and stories and grass and soil.
这就是你妈永远不会获胜的原因
And that's why your mum is never gonna win.
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
你的家人是谁 还有我的家人是谁都不重要
It doesn't matter who your family is or who my family is.
我爱你
I love you.
我应该要心怀感激吗
Am I supposed to be grateful?
不是
No.
你应该要…
You're supposed to…
你知道你的家人是谁
Do you know who your family is?
又是什么样的人吗
What they are?
我知道我是什么样的人
I know who I am.
我也开始看清你是什么样的人了
And I'm beginning to see who you are.
我要回家了
I'm going home.
丹尼尔的马为什么在你手上
Why have you got Daniel's horse?
你知道发生了什么事吗
Do you know what happened?
我全都看到了
I saw it all.
你有看到是谁干的吗
Did you see who did it?
有
Yeah.
是谁
Who?
就是你
It was you.
剧集 | 领地之争(2024) | 导航列表