剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
你♥爸♥爸妈妈
and your mother and your father.
还有kyle reese和你的儿子
and kyle reese and your son.
你的儿子!
your son!
它们会杀了所有你爱的人
they will kill everyone you love
甚至是和你亲近的人
and everyone you hold close,
而你却什么也做不了
and there is nothing you can do about it.
因为它们就要来了
because they are coming.
它们就要来了 它们会找到你
they are coming,and they will find you.
那就是他们的任务! 就是它们的目标!
because that's what they do! that's all they do!
那就是它们的目的! 这里需要帮助!
that's all they do! i need help here!
快躲进来 他们会杀了你的!
get in here! they'll kill you!
快点 在哪? 他们会杀了你的!
come on,where's the stuff? they will kill you!
呃!
unh!
你所说的如果是真的 sarah
now if what you're saying is true,sarah,
证据在哪?
surely there would be some evidence.
没有人相信我
No one believes me.
谢谢
thank you.
这就是sarah connor
so this is where sarah connor
待了3年的地方
spent three years of her life.
就这
this is it.
她逃走后 dr silverman就退休了
dr. silverman retired right after she escaped.
他去哪了?
where is he these days?
在山上弄了个小木屋
got himself a cabin in the mountains
在Arrowhead附近
near arrowhead.
种种菜 写写书
growing his own vegetables,working on his book.
有关他的消失不是很多
we don't hear much from him anymore.
我想和其他相关人员谈谈
i'd love to talk to any other staff
就是她逃出来时在场的人
that was here when she escaped.
很不幸 那些人都走了
unfortunately,there's no one left.
连个看门的都没?
not even a janitor?
如果你能找到另外一份工作 你会在这干多久?
how long would you work here if you could find another job?
对
right.
很好
good.
慢慢向下触地
long reach down.
很漂亮的动作 保持住!
excellent turnout. hold!
保持住
hold.
归位
and close.
妙级了
beautiful.
谢谢 下周见
thank you. see you all next week.
她在干嘛?
what is she doing?
pas de chat
pas de chat.
练习猫步
step of the cat.
可以教我吗?
will you show me?
那是进阶课程
that is the advanced class.
你才是个初学者 对吗?
you are a beginner,yeah?
以前跳过芭蕾?
you have taken ballet before.
没有
no.
高度很好 腿部的曲线完美
the height is nice. beautiful feet.
你的上肢太机械了 知道吗?
but your upper body is a little mechanical,yeah?
记住 你是一只猫
remember,you are a cat.
我是一只猫
i'm a cat.
下周再来
come next week.
我们可以学多点
we need to develop
练习你的柔韧和想象力
your flexibility and your imagination.
记住
remember...
舞蹈是灵魂的秘密语言 明白吗?
dance is the hidden language of the soul,yeah?
不要再来这里 他在哪里?
我不知道他在哪里?不要骗我 Maria
请离开
他欠我钱 告诉他尽快还钱 不然就别怪我不客气了
你在做什么?
what are you doing?
你觉得呢?
what's it look like?
看起来像在装枪
looks like you're loading guns
事实上枪已经装好了
that i know for a fact were already loaded.
没错
true enough.
是我装上去的
i loaded 'em.
没有冒犯的意思
look,no offense.
我只是习惯自己来
i just don't like firing a weapon
自己上弹闸
i didn't set myself.
那好吧 你把它带到厨房♥去
anyway,you should take it into the kitchen
或者其它地方
or something.
我妈不会喜欢你在她房♥间里弄的
mom wouldn't like you doing this in her room.
为什么?
why?
因为这是她的房♥间
because it's her room.
听着
listen,um...
那个帮我治疗的护理人员
the paramedic that patched me up.
他从哪来?
where'd he come from?
那是charlie 她的男朋友
that's charlie. he was her boyfriend.
她的未婚夫
her fiance.
事实上 是很久以前的事了
actually,a long time ago.
他是个累赘
he's a liability.
听着 他不会告诉别人的
look,man,he's not gonna tell anybody.
你怎么知道?
how do you know?
因为我了解他 我相信他
because i know him. i trust him.
真不敢相信 你居然会相信人
i can't believe you trust anybody.
也许我只相信他
maybe it's just him.
你也相信机器
you trust the machine.
cameron- 对cameron
cameron-- yeah,cameron.
真是个笑话
heh! what a joke.
有个名字 会行走
walking around with a name.
你以为它是个人啊 它不是人
like it's a person. it's not a person.
它不是你该信任的东西
it's not something you should be trusting.
怎么回事?
what's going on?
没事
nothing.
你去电脑里查查
i need you to get on the computer
找个地址
and find an address.
你在犯错误
you're making a mistake.
有吗?
how's that?
机器人必须离开
the machine has gotta go.
今早让她出去
this morning you had me sending her out
去做我们的脏活
to do our dirty work.
那是它们最拿手的
dirty work is all they're good for.
你不要想当然的认为
don't let yourself think
你可以把他们训练的像宠物一样的听话
that you can train them like a pet,
这种想法♥会♥害死你的
because it'll be the last thing that you think.
john-- john不知道这事
john-- john doesn't know everything.
你该去歇会
you should be resting.
他们从不休息
they never rest.
你不能让那些东西待在这
you can't have that thing here.
有它在我睡不着
can't sleep with it here.
你以为这样就有用了吗?
that gonna help?
你不会了解的
you never know.
把行李都打包好睡觉会更好点吗?
does it help to sleep on the whole trunk?
你再进我房♥间 我就打爆你的头
go into my bedroom again,I'll bust your head.
芭蕾老师怎么了?
what happened with the ballet teacher?
舞蹈是灵魂的隐藏语言
dance is the hidden language of the soul.
你得先有灵魂才行
first you have to have a soul.
我指的是dimitri或者 turk的消息
i mean about dimitri or the turk.
今天我再去看看
i'm going back today.
那手怎么样了?
what's the status on the hand?
知道在谁那了
got a good idea who has it.
谁? FBI 特工ellison
who? fbi agent ellison.
就是在监狱里审我的那家伙?
same guy that questioned me in county lockup?
怎么 镇里只有一个FBI?
what,they only have one fbi agent in this town?
只有他能把事情都串起来
only one who can put this whole thing together.
从他家的情况看来 他也许已经知道了
from what i saw at his house,maybe he already has.
薄烤饼
pancakes.
我们在桌子上吃
we eat at the table.
你的薄烤饼要凉了
your pancakes are getting cold.
这是dr. silverman的地址
here's dr. silverman's address.
你不饿?-不
you're not hungry? no.
从什么时候开始?
since when?
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表