剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
在未来
in the future,
我的儿子将领导人类对抗天网
My son will lead mankind in a war against skynet...
一个毁灭世界的电脑程序
A computer system programmed to destroy the world.
派遣机器杀手穿越时空
It has sent machines back through time.
有些来杀他 有些来保护他
Some to kill him,one to protect him.
今天我们在天网还没创造之前来毁灭它
Today we fight to stop skynet from ever being created.
改变未来
To change our future.
改变他的命运
To change his fate.
拯救人类的战争现在开始
The war to save mankind begins now.
《终结者外传》前集回顾
Previously on terminator:the sarah connor chronicles:
我以前没见过你
I haven't seen you around here before.
你是刚搬过来的?
Did you just move here?
是的
Yeah.
很糟糕吧
Sucks for you.
我们不能再待在这里了 John
We can't stay here,john.
没人认识我们 我们是安全的
No one knows us. We're safe.
你这么敢这么说john!
Don't you think that,john!
没有人是永远安全的
No one is ever safe.
FBI
Fbi.
你的未婚妻杀了一个人
Your fiancee killed a man
因为她认为在将来
Because she believes that in the future,
那人会创造一个对人类宣战的电脑系统
You'll invent a comput s stete that declares war on the world.
cameron phillips
cameron phillips.
到
Here.
这里有叫John的吗?很好
Do we have a john reese?
想活命的话跟我来
Come with me if you wanna live.
我不是他们想要的那个人
I'm not who they think i am.
你曾经改变过未来
You changed the future,
你只是做的不够
You just didn't change it enough.
你可以再做一次的
So you can do it again.
你想要阻止天网吗? 这是个方法
You wanna stop skynet?This is the way.
老妈 我们得离开这里 现在
Mom. We gotta go,now!
来吧
Do it!
我们在哪?
Where are we?
同样的地点 不同的时间
Same where. Different when.
一个智者曾经说过 认识自我
a wise man once said "know thyself."
说起来容易做着难
Easier said than done.
我曾经有9个化名 干过23份工作
I've had nine aliases,23 jobs,
会说4门语言
Spoken four languages,
并且在一家精神病医院待了3年
And spent three years in a mental hospital
仅仅因为说了真话
For speaking the truth.
至少我在那里的时候 可以用真名
At least when i was there,i could use my real name.
经历了这么多 我总是记得我是谁
Through it all,i've always known who i am
我为什么会在这里
And why i'm here.
保护我的儿子 为未来做好准备
Protect my son. Prepare for the future.
但是最近事态超出了控制
But lately it's gotten harder to control.
尽管我全力去帮助Jonh
Even as i try to help john
在这个新的世界里寻找庇护所
Find firm ground in this new world,
好运从我们身边离开了
The battlefield shifts beneath our feet.
也许这都是我引起的
Maybe it's all catching up to me.
也许如果你一生都不去正视自己
Maybe if you spend your life hiding who you are,
最后只会落得个自我愚弄的下场
You might filallenend fooling yourself.
嘿 干的怎么样了?
Hey,how's it going?
很好
All right.
你买♥♥给我的钳子不是我要的
You bought me the wrong needle nose pliers though.
我买♥♥错了吗? 你说要红手柄的
I did? You said red handles.
噢
Oh.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我 呃
I,uh...
我猜我还有点
I guess i'm still...
我也不知道怎么说
I don't know.
我把它称之为时差
I've been calling it time-lag.
什么?
What?
这有点像航♥班♥晚点 但是用在时间旅行上
It's like jetlag,but for time travel.
时差 是的 听起来不错
Time-lag. Yeah,sounds about right.
嘿 你知道什么可以对付时差吗?
Hey,you kw what would really help with time-lag?
新鲜的空气 John
Some fresh air. John.
我已经被关在这里3天了
I've been cooped up here for three days.
我知道
I know.
不 你不明白
No,you don't know,
因为你一直在外面
Because you keep going outside.
我们一直在想办法
And so will you when we get new ids.
那么我们把它准备好
So let's get them already.
我们会想到办法的
We will.
有点耐心好吗?拜托
Can you be patient,please?
那不光是一个名字而已 那是一个传奇
It's not just a name. It's a legend.
全新的生活 一个全新的你
A life. A whole new you.
每次我们都要经历这些
We go through this every time.
这次不同
This is different.
今天有新ID吗? 都3天了
New ids today? It's been three days.
我想要的我新名字
I want my new name.
我需要完整的我
I want that whole new me.
你能找别的办法吗?
Can't you track down enrique?
好吧 我会想别的方法
All right,i'll track down enrique.
一个老朋友
Old friend.
10年前他是最好的证件伪造专家
Ten years ago he was the best fake paper guy around.
John派了更好的机器人过来
John sent back better ones.
你不能就这么走进房♥间里告诉我
You cannot walk into the living room
过了3天才说 已经过了3天了
After three days-- three days--
现在你才告诉我 有别的人在这里
And now after three days,now you tell me
这里有别的人?
There are other people here?
抵抗组织的战士
Resistance fighters.
抵抗组织成员 人类
Resistance fighters. Humans.
被john派遣过来
Sent back from the future by john.
然后呢?
and what?
他们可以制♥造♥某些
Are they manning some kind of apocalyptic
军用储备箱
Paramilitary convenience store
里面装满了伪造ID 美金 枪♥械♥?
Filled with fake ids,and guns,and money?
是的
Yes.
你们互相喊叫了吗?
You done yelling at her yet?
我没有大喊
I'm not yelling.
老妈 没火鸡了
So look,mom,there's no turkey.
火鸡在冰箱里
turkey.it's in there,john.
没有 把别的食物移开
no.just move the food around
火鸡会出现在你面前
And the turkey will reveal itself to you.
老妈 我看过了 这里没火鸡
Mom,i already looked. There's no--
噢 是的 找到了 谢谢
Oh,yeah,there it is. Thanks.
待在家里 没有ID意味着
And stay inside. No id means--
好吧 我知道没有ID意味着什么
Yeah,i know what no id means.
我们要见多少人?
How many guys are we meeting?
4个
Four.
这些抵抗组织战士认识你吗?
These resistance fighters,they know you?
他们以前见过我
They've seen me before.
我以前见过这个
I've seen that before.
Kyle reese 身上有个
Kyle reese had one.
天网的标志 囚徒
Skynet work camp. Prisoner.
下去!
Off!
啊!
Aah!
请保持冷静
Please remain calm.
噢 我的天啊
Oh,my god.
你告诉我 我们是安全的!安全的!
You told me we'd be safe! Safe!
那叫安全的?
Was that safe?
才过了3天 我们就在战争中了
Three days and we're at war.
那还奔波什么?还不如待在过去
Why jump at all? Why not stay in the past?
那样的话我还有7年的时间去准备
I had seven more years to get ready.
让他准备好
To get him ready.
不 你不会的
No,you wouldn't have.
为什么?
Why not?
因为2年后你会死去
Because you died two years ago.
2005 12 4
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表