剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
Come on,man,help me out.
告诉我一些我不知道的情况
Tell me something I don't know.
我们全部都会死的
We're all gonna die.
是的 我想要他今天转为狱外监护
Yeah,I want him out of local custody today.
他有更多的情况要交待 而且我希望当他交待的时候能在监狱外
He has more to say and I want him on federal turf when he says it.
是的 我是Cameron的母亲
yes,this is cameron's mother.
Baum女士 你知道我们学校最近发生的悲剧了吧
ms. Baum,you're aware of the recent tragedy we've had here at school?
Jordan 一个学生 跳楼
- Jordan somebody. - Tallen.
当我跟Cameron谈这个事情的时候 她似乎完全没有被影响
When I spoke to cameron about it,she seemed strangely unaffected.
我知道你在全力尽父母的职责
I'm sure you're doing all you can as a parent.
我们经历的太多了 先是龙♥卷♥风♥ 然后搬家了
It's been overwhelming for all of us,first with the tornado,then the move.
龙♥卷♥风♥
Tornado?
对不起 她没说
I'm sorry,she didn't
我想可能的解释就是典型的受到外伤后的压抑症
that might explain what I think might be classic post-traumatic stress.
有什么直说吧
You're gonna have to speak up.
你不该来这里
You shouldn't be here.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
而我也知道你是谁
And I know who you are.
除了Sarah connor谁会烧毁那个可怜的孩子的房♥子
Who else but sarah connor would have burned down that poor kid's house?
是你 不对吗
It was you,wasn't it?
在Andy的门廊上那天晚上 你一直在旁边看
On andy's porch that night. You've been watching.
你想要杀他 那个可怜的孩子 而且你这么做了
You wanted to kill him,the poor kid,and you did.
我没有
I didn't do it.
我想要的只是Turk
All I wanted was the turk.
别人杀了他而且拿走了机器
Somebody else killed him and took the machine.
什么?
What?
当我到那里的时候他已经死了
He was dead when I got there.
他死了 而且Turk不见了 而且我希望是你干的
He was dead and the turk was gone,and I hoped you'd done it.
你认为我杀了他
You thought I killed him?
但是你在这里
But you're here.
而Turk在外面
And the turk is out there.
因此我们俩都失败了
So we both failed.
你必须离开这里
You gotta get out of here.
如果你还没有明白 我有一个T-888跟着我
If you haven't figured it out,I have a T-888 on my ass.
现在如果你找到我 那他同样也行
Now if you found me,it will too.
我们应该把你弄出去 走吧
- We should get you out. - Go.
找到那个合伙人 那个俄♥国♥人
Find the partner,the russian.
他也有很大关系
He's gotta be neck-deep in this also.
你会死在这里面的 走
- You're dead in here. - Go!
拜托了
Please.
我不想成为把机器人引到这的混♥蛋♥ 走吧
I won't be the bastard who brings metal down on the connors,so just go.
你比照片上漂亮
You're-- you're prettier than your picture.
照片
Picture?
是 实际上 我之前见过你的样子
Yeah,it's actually how I clocked you.
我哥哥有幸载过你
My brother carried your snap for luck.
你的哥哥是谁
Who's your brother?
这有什么关系吗
What does it matter?
你不认识Reese兄弟 而且也不会认识了
You don't know the reese boys,and you never will.
Reese兄弟
Reese boys?
Derek reese
Derek reese.
哥哥是Kyle reese
Brother's kyle.
当John 把Reese 送回来保护我 我们在一起有两天
when john sent kyle reese back to protect me,we had two days together.
他告诉了我关于未来 有关启示的事
He told me about the future,about the apocalypse,
还有被机器统治的世界的恐怖
and the terror of a world run by machines.
Kyle Reese 救了我的命
Kyle reese saved my life.
给了我一个儿子
He gave me a son.
他不曾告诉我他有个弟弟
He never told me that he had a brother.
也没有告诉我我们会有个家
He never told me we would have mily.
悲伤中我们并不孤独
That in our grief we are not alone.
Cheri
Cheri.
Cheri
Cheri.
走开
Walk away.
John 拜托
John,please.
锁和钥匙 bro 锁和钥匙
Lock and key,bro.Lock and k
妈妈在这里
mom's here.
我是Morris
I'm morris.
你哥哥的新朋友
Your brother's new best friend.
Cameron
Cameron.
手劲真大
Nice grip.
自己保重
Watch yourself.
多小心点
Just lookin' out for ya.
实战开始
Field trip.
我拿散♥弹♥枪♥
I call shotgun.
我拿9毫米手♥枪♥
I call 9-millimeter.
我的囚犯什么时候到?
What's the E.T.A.On my prisoner?
好的
All right.
放下枪 现在 别紧张 别紧张
- Drop it.Now. - Easy.Easy.
快走
Run.
你留在附近
You stay close.
开吉普车跟着我们
Take the jeep and follow us.
你这个钢铁婊♥子♥
You metal bitch.
她是我们这边的
She's on our side.
甩掉他
Lose him.
我们走
Let's go.
Cameron 在哪里 别管她 我们走
- Where's cameron? - Leave her,let's go.
我们走
Let's go.
退后
Stay back
卧倒
Get down
给我工具箱
Bring me the toolbox.
折叠刀
Switchblade.
钳子
Pliers.
做点什么 我们必须帮助他
Do something. We have to help him.
不要让那东西碰我
Don't let that thing touch me.
我们必须给你止血 离我远点
- We have to stop your bleeding. - Get away from me.
请不要移♥动♥
Please don't move.
你正在加快你的失血
You're increasing your blood loss.
我没办法处理
I can't fix it.
你从我体内拿出一个子弹了
You took a bullet out of me.
他有内出血
He has internal damage.
他需要医疗处理 不然他会死
He needs medical attention,or he's gonna die.
一把麻♥醉♥枪♥
A stun gun.
你是疯子吗
Are you nuts?
他需要一位医生
He needs a doctor.
什么 所以你就想出去绑♥架♥一个医生回来
What,so you're just gonna go out and kidnap one?
一英里外就有一个E.R.A
There's an E.R.A mile away.
天已经快黑了
It's almost dark.
妈妈 这是发疯 好吗
Mom,this is crazy,all right.
甚至对你来说 也是疯了的
Even for you,it's insane.
好吧 我们必须救他
Well,we have to save him.
但是如果你被抓了呢 怎么办
And what happens when you get caught? Then what?
我说了我们必须解救他
I said we have to save him.
你甚至不知道这个人是谁
You don't even know who this guy is.
他是你的叔叔
He's your uncle.
他自己还不知道
He doesn't know.
他是你父亲的弟弟
He's your father's brother.
他名字是Derek Reese
His name's derek reese.
John
John.
两位女性 大约 5尺6寸 120 磅
Two females,approximately 5'6",120 pounds,
制♥服♥了你和你的拍档
overpower you and your partner,
埋伏袭击了你的押运车 而且绑♥架♥了我的犯人
ambush your secure vehicle,and kidnap my prisoner.
这个是对今天发生的情况的准确描述吗 警官
That an accurate summation of what happened out here today,officer?
是的
Yeah.
5尺6寸
5'6".
5尺6寸
5'6".
如果把国际象棋当做一场战争的游戏的话有一个缺点 那就是
if there is a flaw in chess as a game of war,it is this:
和战争不同 国际象棋的规则是不变的
Unlike war,the rules of chess are constant.
棋子是不变的
The pieces unchangeable.
你永远不会赢得车的心或者了解骑士的思想
You will never win the heart of a rook or the mind of a knight.
他们无法听见你的争论
They are deaf to your arguments.
就是这样
And so be it.
国际象棋游戏的目标是完全的歼灭
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表