剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
No, not a word.
那是什么
What the hell was that?
凯尔?
Kyle?
热杀!
Hk!
热杀!
Hk!
凯尔!
Kyle!
凯尔!
Kyle!
弄出来了
There we go.
八年了
Eight years.
我在洛杉矶待了八年
That's how long I've been in l.a.
自从我的未婚妻离开我
Eight years since my fiancee ran out on me.
自从联邦调查局
Eight years since the fbi
通知我他是个
Informed me that he was a homicidal
精神分♥裂♥的杀人犯
Paranoid schizophrenic
讨厌任何沾有机器的东西
With an acute dislike for anything mechanical.
值得一提的是
For what it's worth,
我并没有相信他们
I didn't believe them.
然后你就把自己炸死了
Then you blew yourself up.
你看起来很焦虑
You look nervous.
需要镇定剂吗
Would you like a sedative?
镇定剂
There are sedatives
在查理·迪克逊的包里
In Charley Dixon's bag.
我不需要镇静剂
I don't want a sedative.
你知道那位是谁吗?
Do you know who that is in there?
桌上奄奄一息的是谁?
Who's dying on that table?
知道,他是陆军上尉德里克·托马斯·里斯
Yes, that man is first lieutenant Derek Thomas Reese
在132特种军
With the 132nd s.o.c.
技术通信部
Tech comm.
不 我是说就个人层面而言
No, I mean, on a personal level.
你了解他是谁吗
Do you understand who he is?
记录只表面血型关系是
Records indicate only blood relation is his brother.
凯尔·里斯的哥哥
Kyle reese.
关于凯尔·里斯你知道些什么?
And what information do you have about Kyle Reese?
和约翰·康纳一起囚禁在天网中心囚营
Imprisoned at century sector work camp with John Connor,
2015年
和约翰·康纳一起逃出
Escaped with John Connor,
2021年
他在2027年正式被宣布为失踪
He was officially declared m.i.a. in 2027,
就在分配到保护莎拉·康纳
After being assigned to protect Sarah Connor
防止天网的攻击后
From a skynet attack.
就这些了吗
Is that all?
貌似很多了
Seems like a lot.
确实
It is.
新闻里都是你的消息
It was all over the news.
3天后 我整理好行装
Three days later, I packed a bag, hop on the bike,
直接开到洛杉矶
Drove to L.a., straight through.
我必须知道真♥相♥
I had to know.
我必须亲眼见证
I had to see it with my own eyes.
但是后来我来了这里 那里一无所有
But then I got here, and there was nothing there.
银行的旧址上只有一个洞
Just a hole in the ground where the bank used to be.
我回不了家
I couldn't go home.
回不了
I could not.
我不想离开你的
I didn't want to leave you.
我没有选择
I didn't have a choice.
枪指着头 迫你这么做?
Gun to your head?
比这更甚 这...
More like in my head, it's, um...
这很复杂
It's complicated.
那就对我简要说下
Then uncomplicate it for me.
凯尔
Kyle.
伙计 你不会介意吧
Hey, you mind?
来点水
Water?
怎么了? 他死了吗?
What's going on? is he dead?
伙计 你没事吧?
Buddy, you all right?
这么说来
So...
天网
Skynet,
机器人
Robots,
都来自未来?
From the future?
而且 你也是...
And, you're a--
是的 我是...
Yes. I'm a--
你需要点时间
You need a-- a minute.
我想说的是你需要来点喝的
I was going to say a drink.
是的 都需要
Oh, yeah, that, too.
你不是要让这内骨合金销声匿迹
Don't you have an endoskeleton you need to disappear,
还是别的什么吗?
Or something?
是的 我已经准备好了高热剂
Yes, I've already prepared the thermite.
高热剂?
Thermite?
是种燃烧性化学制剂
It's an incendiary chemical.
燃烧值是2500摄氏度
It burns at 2,500 degrees celsius.
足够融化这具内骨合金
Hot enough to liquefy this endoskeleton.
我知道高热剂是什么 我只是...
I know what thermite is, I'm just, uh,
还对这"内骨合金"不解
Still working my way around "endoskeleton."
冰箱里有啤酒
There's beers in the fridge.
我拿来的是莱蒙水
I looked for a lime.
不好意思了
Sorry.
你是不是对我很怒
Are you mad at me for...
因为把你卷入这一切?
Getting you mixed up in all this?
不 没有
Uh, no.
我只是 我想
I just-- I guess--
我想我希望当时就知道就好了
I guess I wish I would have known back then.
我希望你能信任我
I wish you could have trusted me.
我信任你
I did.
凯尔
Kyle.
你来这里多久了?
How long you been here?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想我刚到这儿吧
I think I just got here.
不 你到的时候我也到了
No, you were here when I got here.
我是提姆斯
Timms.
你叫什么?
What's your name?
里斯
Reese.
曾有个里斯逃出了天网中心囚营
There's a Reese who busted out of century work camp.
和约翰·康纳一起
With John Connor, a while back.
我听说狗急了也能跳墙
Mad dogs could lead a pack, I heard.
不 那不是
No, that wasn't--
那人不是我
That wasn't me.
那太糟了
That's too bad.
他们在干什么 里斯?
What are they doing, Reese?
真有秘密武器吗?
Is there a secret weapon?
那是康纳吧?
It was Connor, right?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们遵循命令 让去哪就去哪 让干吗就干吗
We go where we're told. we do what we're told.
或许康纳错了
Maybe Connor's wrong.
或许他疯了
Maybe he's crazy.
你听到音乐了吗?
You hear music?
我发誓我听到了音乐 真的音乐
I swear I hear music. real music.
地下室有间房♥间
There's a room in the basement.
那里发生什么了?
What happens there?
那里发生什么了?
What happens there?
或许我们的朋友会告诉你
Maybe our friend will tell us.
你应该离开这里
You should get the hell out of here.
你对他做过什么吗?
Did you do something to him?
未来的时候?
In the future?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道?
You don't know?
他们重新编码时 把我们记忆都抹去了
When they reprogram us, they scrub our memories.
这样做增加了
It increases the chance
成功的可能性
Of success.
什么成功?
Success?
重新编码的成功
Of the reprogramming.
他的肺部大出血
His lungs are hemorrhaging.
他被自己的血呛着了
He's drowning in his own blood.
查理!
Charley!
我把血止住了
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表