剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
Johnny 没事的
Johnny,it's okay.
求你停下来吧
Please stop.
不 不 johnny 是我啊johnny
No,no,johnny. It's me,johnny--
嘿!
Aah!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
i'm sorry.
嗨
Hey.
enrique那边一切顺利么?
How'd it go with enrique?
El finito 是个值得信赖的人
El finito is a true believer,
但是他已经收山了
But he is finished with the life.
什么?
What?
我们需要两万块 说来话长
We need 20 grand. It's a long story.
要花点时间?
That taking you a while?
确实花了我的时间
Yeah,it's taking me a while.
我得把线的外层剥开 ...
I gotta,you know,strip wires and...
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
John的压力很大
John has a high level of stress.
遗传学真见鬼
Genetics are a bitch.
我做了个简要的分♥析♥
I did a brief analysis.
表皮的温度很高
Surface skin temperature high.
含盐量很高 脉搏异常
Salinity high. Pulse abnormal.
那是因为我们不在的时候他偷溜出去了
That's 'cause the kid snuck out while we were gone.
他不敢正视我的眼睛 他的鞋湿湿的还沾上了草
Wouldn't look me in the eye. His shoes are wet with grass.
不用什么高科技也能分♥析♥出来
Don't need to be a tinman to figure that one out.
仅仅用母亲的本能
Just a mom.
他去哪了?
Where did he go?
以后再谈这个吧
Worry about that later.
只需确保他不会再溜出去就好了
Just need to make sure he doesn't do it again.
我都不知道你还能做到这些
I didn't know that was something you could do.
皮肤探测
The skin trick.
无论如何
I should know about your skills
我也应该多了解一下你的本领
Or whatever.
像是你能做血液分♥析♥么
Like can you analyze blood?
或者是人体扫描?
Can you scan someone?
你可以进行X光扫描?
You mean computed axial tomography?
计算机分层扫描?
Cat scans?
对
Yeah.
这个啊 你能做么?
That. Can you do that?
不行
No.
穿好鞋子
Get your shoes on.
你想不想要新名字之类的了?
Do you want your new name or what?
你确定钱在这里?
You sure there's money here?
钱 手♥枪♥和所有值钱的东西
Money,guns,anything they valued.
都被藏起来了
It will be hidden.
肯定被藏起来了
It's always hidden.
好吧 不管他们手头上有什么
Yeah,well,whatever they had,
希望警♥察♥不要先得手
Les hope the cops didn't get to it first.
希望我们的金属朋友也没找到它
Let's hope our metal friend didn't find it.
我们的金属朋友只在第四个战士回来时
Our metal friend was only here
干掉他
To kill that fourth fighter when he came home.
真高兴被我们给毁了
Nice to know we spoiled that.
会找到他的
It'll find him.
真荒唐
That's ridiculous.
人类总是喜欢些小动物
People do like small animals.
对 但是我不知道该如何解释此事
Yeah,but...i don't know how to explain this.
那些惹是生非的士兵是不会
Some badass soldier is not gonna have
把小猫咪海报贴在墙上的
A kitty poster on the wall.
妈妈
Mom.
姑娘 随你怎么做吧
Do what you do,girly.
怎么了?
What?
他们动了手脚
They rigged it.
她说过些什么?
What did she say?
120秒以后会重启?
120 seconds before the system reboots?
我们要进去 john 不能回头
We gotta get in there,john. We can't come back.
妈妈 我们可以想象什么别的方法弄到钱
Mom,we'll find the money some other way.
不 无论怎样 现在我都要得到它
No,whatever's in there,i want it now.
密♥码♥?密♥码♥是什么?
Numbers. What are the numbers?
密♥码♥会是什么呢?
What can the numbers be?
该死 指纹
Damn. Fingerprints.
是日期 宣判日
It's a date. Judgment day.
那些是什么?
What are those?
为什么说钻石是女人最好的朋友呢?
Why are diamonds a girl's best friend?
你说什么?
What?
为什么说钻石是女人最好的朋友呢?
Why are diamonds a girl's best friend?
从哪弄来的?
Where'd you get that?
John给我的
John gave it to me.
他给你的 是吗?
He did,did he?
他可真是有心
That was sweet of him.
我们有一整包 你想要一个吗?
We have a whole bag of them. Do you want one?
它们是女人最好的朋友
They're a girl's best friend.
我这种可不是
Not this girl.
我知道铁皮人是谁了
I know what the tin man is.
他需要一颗心脏
He needed a heart.
奇妙的奥斯之巫
the wonderful wizard of oz
Frank baum 在1900写的《绿野仙踪》
Written by l. Frank baum in 1900.
首次出版于--
First published in--
我知道关于它的一切
I know all about the wizard of oz.
john小时候 我
When john was little,i--
你用西班牙语一遍一遍讲给他听
You read it to him over and over again in spanish.
他从未告诉过你 但这是
He never told you,but it was
他最喜欢你做的事情之一
One of his favorite things that you did.
他以前经常说起
He used to talk about it a lot.
嗨 你到底是谁啊?
Hey,who-- who the hell are you?
嗯? 你在这干嘛 伙计?
Huh? What are you doing here,man?
这可是我家
This is my house,man.
chet?
"chet."
知道擅自闯入意味着什么吗?
What's with the trespassing?
还带着个头盔 chet?
And the visor...chet?
[beeping and clicking]
噢 chet
Oh,chet--
啊!
Aah!
他们和你要求的完全一样
They're exactly like you asked.
可不是伪造品 配套手续齐全
These ain't just forgeries. This is full service.
系统里有你的全部资料
You're in the system and everything.
如果你愿意还可以去领你的福利金
Collect welfare with 'em if you want.
我们也许必须得去
We might have to.
不要花费太长时间去获取它
didn't take you long to round that up
所以我感觉价格是合理的
so i'm feeling the price was right.
你可能必须再跑十加仑
Maybe you'd have gone another ten gs.
enrique叔叔会很骄傲的
Uncle enrique will be proud.
所以我很期待下一次家庭野餐
So i miss the next family barbecue.
Charlie 你没事吧?
Charlie...you okay?
你知道吗
You've been a little,
你整个晚上都心事重重
You know,out of it all night.
不 我很好 很好
No,i'm good. I'm fine.
只是有一个粗野的不速之客进来了
I just-- i had a rough call.
一个亢奋的家伙
Some guy on meth.
上帝啊 孩子 我可以看看吗
God,babe,want me to take a look at that?
不 不用 我很好
No,no,i'm good. I'm go..
确定吗 当然
You sure? Yeah.
爱你
Love you.
耶 我也爱你
Yeah,i love you too.
carlos是对的
(sarah) carlos was right.
20,000美元太多了
$20,000 wasn't that much money.
一个新的ID 一个新生活 一次机会
A new identity,a new life,a chance.
你不能给那些标价
You can't put a price on that.
但是和john不同
But unlike john,n,i was never eager
我从不热衷于开始新的生活
For that new life to begin.
我喜欢没有名字 没有故事
I liked having no name,no story.
这是我唯一一次找到自我
It was the only time i got to be me.
不幸的是 有时候你必须为那些付费
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表