剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
她是离开了
She left.
事情远没你想的那么简单
Happens more than you think.
你不了解她
You don't know her.
这句话该我来跟你讲 Dixon先生
I can say the same to you, mr.Dixon.
FBI
Fbi?
你们两个一起很久了
Been together long?
大概6个月
Six months, maybe.
时间很快 也发生了很多事
Bit of a whirlwind.
看来你还是只浮在表面看现象而已
You have no idea, the whirlwind.
跟我讲...
Tell me...
你对天网防御系统了解多少
Does the skynet defense system mean anything to you?
没听过
No.
那这个人呢
How about this guy?
Miles Dyson
Miles dyson.
不认识
No.
从没见过他
Never seen him before.
那是因为他死了
That's because he's dead.
是你那从Pescadero精神病院
逃出来的未婚妻两年前杀死的
Your fiancee, freshly escaped from the pescadero mental hospital,
blew him apart two years ago.
把他和一栋4层的实验楼夷为平地
Leveled a four story research lab along with him.
但由于没有对这起财产破坏起诉
But since there's no lethal injection
for the destruction of property,
我们还是回到刚才 谈谈这次
电脑天才兼模范丈夫的谋杀案吧
let's just stick with the murder of one of
our county's brightest computer scientists.
And dedicated family man.
这...这看起来并不...
为什么她要那么做
That's--it's just not--
why would she do that, huh?
Dixon先生 你知道的
Well, you know, mr.Dixon.
因为机器人
It's the robots.
未来的机器人
The ones from the future.
未来天网系统派来谋杀她
孩子的机器人
The ones skynet sent to kill her son.
这些听起来很是有道理
Which makes total sense.
因为在未来 John不仅仅是她的儿子
也是...
Because, in the future,
john's not only her son, but...
看看上面怎么说的
Well, what does it say here?
哦 也是一位跟企图消灭掉人类
的智能机器人做斗争的"反抗军领袖"
Oh, "the leader of the resistance "fighting artificially
intelligent machines determined to annihilate the human race.
那孩子是不是也跟你那样反抗
" did he strike you that way?
采用杂散拼凑起来的反抗军领袖的形式
Leader of a scrappy band of rebels?
就像Luke Skywalker那样
(星战前传一反抗军角色)
Luke skywalker type?
他只是个孩子
He's just a kid.
他是个很好的孩子
He's a great kid.
他就像我的亲儿子
He was like a son to me.
我来这里是寻求帮助的
I came down here for help.
你实在不该问我这些问题
You can't really be asking me this!
不
No.
我没有
I'm not.
我说话就是这样 Dixon先生
This is just my patter, mr.Dixon.
我来这里的不是因为你离开的未婚妻
This is just me impressing upon you that
i'm not here because you lost your fiancee.
那位你生中命挚爱的女孩
Love of your life and all-around good time girl.
我来这里是因为国家认为
Sarah Connor在撒谎
I'm here because my boss, the united states of america,
thinks sarah connor is a deluded...
她神志错乱认为一个男人
Dangerous grade "a" whack-a-mole who killed a man
because she believes that in the future he'll invent a computer system that declares war on the world.
将发明的一套计算机系统在未来会引发世界战争
而把他给杀了
那我们开始从她的名字开始谈吧
So let's begin with her name.
我知道她不叫Connor
I understand it's not connor.
新墨西哥州 红谷
1999年9月6日
RED VALLEY,NEW MEXICO SEPTEMBER 6TH,1999
一个星期你们要负责三章内容
You'll be responsible for three chapters a week.
每周五都会小测验
You have a quiz each friday.
你们只允许一次补考
而且会通知家长
You're allowed one make-up test with a parent's note.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
John
John.
我叫Cameron
Cameron.
我上课的时候
And no talking...
你们不要讲话
While i'm talking.
John
John?
嘿
Hey.
我之前没见到过你
I haven't seen you around here before.
你刚搬过来吗
Did you just move here?
是的
Yeah, i did.
那可真够糟的
Sucks for you.
我爸爸是卖♥♥拖拉机的
My dad sells tractors.
你♥爸♥爸呢
What about yours?
卖♥♥保险的
Insurance.
真的
Really?
他们什么样
What kind?
很无聊
The boring kind.
我爸爸卖♥♥拖拉机那工作也很无聊
Those are the kind of tractors my dad sells.
你妈妈呢
What about your mom?
我妈妈没工作 在家
My mom stays home.
我得赶去上下节课了 所以...
You know, i really gotta get to the next class, so...
所以...
So...
那就以后有空见吧
Maybe i'll see you later?
当然 好的
Sure, yeah.
再见
Bye.
这镇可真落后 妈妈
This is a hick town, mom.
我们去过比这更糟的地方
We've been in worse places.
不知糟多少
A lot worse.
我穿的衣服在这里都显得格格不入
Well, my clothes are all wrong.
我要些不同的衬衫
I need, like, some different shirts.
你知道吗 这里大家都穿靴
And you know, here everyone wears boots?
就像牛仔穿的那种
Like, cowboy boots.
我讨厌牛仔靴
Boots.
我帮你想想法子
I'll see what i can do.
他们的电脑就像50年代的破古董
Their computers are like,
from the frigging '50s or something.
他们的电脑
Their computers?
我们不是说好了...
I thought we agreed...
不 不 不是我的错
No, no, it wasn't my fault.
学校把我的课给换了
???????
我最不愿意看到的就是
你做黑客时候被抓到
The last thing i need is you getting caught hacking.
我没做黑客 妈妈
I'm not hacking, mom.
我知道家规
God, i know the rules.
它们都牢牢地记在我脑海里
They're, like, written on the inside
of my eyeballs, all right?
嘿
Hey.
你有没认识到漂亮的女孩
You meet any pretty girls?
没 我跟你说过这镇很落后
No, i'm telling you, it's a hick town.
过来
Come on.
Ellison探员
Agent ellison.
欢迎来到新墨西哥州
Welcome to new mexico.
呃 Sheriff的特种部队逼你做事
不管怎样 他不都该那么说
The, uh, sheriff's detachment'll hustle you around on your business here,
whatever that is, he wouldn't say.
他不知道
He doesn't know.
我昨天向你撒谎了
I lied to you yesterday.
我爸不是卖♥♥保险的
My dad doesn't sell insurance.
他死了
He's dead.
他是个军人
He was a soldier.
他在一次任务中牺牲了
He was killed on a mission.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's all right.
那时我母亲怀上了我
My mom was pregnant with me when it happened.
我根本就不认识他
I never even knew him.
那没关系
So it's all right.
我妈 有点保守
My mom, she's kind of uptight.
不 应该说相当保守
Actually, no, she's really uptight.
她喜欢我放学后直接回家和她在一起
She likes me to come home straight after school
and hang out with her and that kind of thing, you know?
我是她的一切
I'm all she's got.
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表