剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
You want to find skynet?
你想阻止天网吗
You want to stop skynet?
这就是你的机会
This is the way.
你都不知道是谁造的
You don't know who builds it!
不 但是我们知道时间和地点
No, but we know where and we know when.
我们可以在它被造好以前毁了它
We can go kill it before it's born.
你能结束逃亡
You can stop running.
呆在一个地方
Stay in one place.
战斗
Fight.
妈 我们得离开这儿
Mom, we've gotta go now!
妈
Mom!
动手吧
Do it!
我们在哪儿
Where are we?
同一样地方
Same where.
只是时间变了
Different when.
看看哪
Check this out!
你好啊 宝贝儿
Good day, baby!
我有好东西给你
I got something for ya!
这就是一切开始的地方
So this is where it all starts?
这就是天网形成的地方?
This is where skynet begins?
就在这儿附近
Somewhere in there.
谁都不知道我们在这儿
And nobody knows we're here.
你很安全
You're safe.
没人能绝对安全
No one is ever safe.
来
Come on.
有人说过 任何一个人的死亡
都可能导致这个世界的毁灭
It is said that the death of any one person is the death of an entire world.
对父母而言
子女死了 比大屠♥杀♥更悲惨
Certainly for parents, the death of a child is no less than a holocaust.
而我儿子这个情况尤其如此
In the case of my son, these words are literally true.
今天晚上 从一个业余爱好者的录像
And finally tonight, amateur video of
可以看出 这是一个大学生的恶作剧偏离了计划
what we can only assume is a college prank gone wrong
三个裸奔者穿越105国道 引起了恐慌
as three streakers cause chaos trying to cross the 105 freeway.
亲爱的 你听见了吗
Honey, did you hear me?
我们迟到了
We're late.
我听见了
Yeah, i heard you.
尽管我们能穿越时空
And even though we've traveled through time,
破坏自然规律 他们还是能找到他
bent the rules of nature, they will keep coming for him.
试图要他的命
Keep trying to kill him.
但只要他一息尚存...
But until that day...
我们就会奋战到底
It's gonna be one hell of a dogfight.
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表