剧集 | 怀疑(2022) | 导航列表
(麦迪逊公园酒店)
好可爱 等等 她来了
That's cute. Oh, wait. Oh, she's here.
嘿 姑娘
Hey, girl.
-你终于来了 -我来了
-You made it, finally. -I did.
嗨
Hey.
-你好漂亮 -来认识一下我姐姐
-Oh, you look so cute. -Oh, come meet my sister.
-嗨 -嗨 幸会
-Hey. -Hi. Nice to meet you.
见到你真高兴
So lovely to meet you.
糟糕 我希望那不…
I hope it wasn't--
-请享用 -谢谢
-There you go. -Thanks.
(根据电视剧集《假旗行动》改编)
(主创:阿米特科恩、玛丽亚费尔德曼)
(格林威治时间 晚上7点58分)
(伦敦市 主教门警♥察♥局)
乔普拉先生 你涉嫌串谋劫持而被捕
Mr. Chopra, you've been arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to abduct.
本次谈话将进行录音和录像
This interview will be recorded with both video and audio.
我必须提醒你 你什么都不必说
I have to remind you that you don't have to say anything,
但若在接受讯问时隐瞒了信息 而将来在法庭上
but it may harm your defense if you do not mention when questioned
你要依靠这些信息 这可能对你的辩护不利
something which you later rely on in court.
你所说的一切可能被用作证据
Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
我知道已经问过你了 不过为了录像再问你一次
I know you've already been asked, but for the sake of the camera,
你确定你不需要有律师在场吗
are you sure you don't want legal representation?
我不需要 显然是某种误会
I don't need it. There's obviously been some sort of misunderstanding.
我们走着瞧吧
Well, we'll see.
我会对你实话实说 希望你也能这样
I'm gonna be honest with you in the hope that you'll reciprocate.
没时间玩游戏
No time for games.
我们有理由相信 一个年轻人的生命危在旦夕
We have reason to believe a young man's life is at risk.
如实回答我的问题 我会帮助你
Answer my questions honestly, and I'll help you.
如果对我说谎 我就无能无力了
Lie to me, and I won't be able to.
里奥纽曼在哪里
Where is Leo Newman?
-我一无所知 -这是认真的吗
-I have absolutely no idea. -Is this for real?
他在英国境内吗
Is he here in the UK?
这不是什夫的恶作剧
This isn't Shiv winding me up?
是 我是说 无可奉告
Yeah, I mean, no comment.
哪个里奥
Leo who?
你认识这个吗
Do you recognize this?
里奥自从被塞进那个行李箱后 没有人见过他或听到他的消息
Leo hasn't been seen or heard of since being bundled into that suitcase.
这些面具有什么意义
What's the significance of the masks?
我不知道 我从来没听说过里奥牛顿
I don't know. I've never even heard of Leo Newton.
纽曼
Newman.
你不可能认为是我绑♥架♥了他吧
Can't seriously think I kidnapped him.
劫持只有在收到赎金要求或活着的证明时
Abduction is only classified as kidnap once a ransom demand
才被归类为绑♥架♥
or proof of life has been received.
在知道戴面具者想要什么之前
Until we know what the people in the masks want,
我们无法确定这是否与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥有关
we can't be certain whether this is terrorist-related,
是否有政♥治♥动机或就是简单的敲诈勒索
politically motivated or simple extortion.
-你在问我吗 -你知道吗
-Are you asking me? -Do you know?
你认为我蠢到没有律师在场 坐在这里回答问题
Do you think I'd be stupid enough to do this without a solicitor
如果我参与其中的话
if I was involved?
这也同样可以被理解为你很聪明
Well, it could equally be construed as very smart.
我什么时候能离开这里
When can I get out of here?
我妈妈要急疯了
My mum is gonna be in a right state.
回答问题 帮助说服
Answer the questions, help convince
我们的美国朋友 你只不过是一名财务经理
our American friends you're nothing more than a finance manager
碰上了倒霉的一天
having a really bad day,
我们几小时之内就能让你离开 好吗
and we'll get you out of here in a matter of hours, okay?
“好吗”
"Okay"?
为了今天我准备了两年
Today took two years to plan.
人们从世界各地赶来 花了超出预算的钱
People came from all over the world, spent money they haven't got.
所以不 实际上我现在的状况 跟“好”差了十万八千里
So, no. Actually, I'm about as far from "okay" as I could possibly be right now.
来吧
Come on.
问你的问题吧
Ask your questions,
然后我会咨♥询♥我的未婚夫 他碰巧是一名律师
and then I'll consult my fiancé, who happens to be a lawyer,
你到底得花多少钱 才能让这事“好”起来
about exactly how much it's gonna cost you to make this anything like "okay."
你认识这个人吗
Do you know this man?
从来没见过
Never seen him before.
无可奉告
No comment.
他是谁
Who is he?
你知道他现在可能在哪里吗
Do you have any idea where he might be now?
(北爱尔兰 班戈)
肖恩
Seany?
你好 爷爷
Hello, Granda.
肖恩
Son.
告诉我从你到达美国那一刻所有的行踪
Give me a full account from the time you arrived in America.
我从机场搭德士到酒店和我妹妹见面
I got a cab from the airport and met my sister at the hotel.
-莫妮克 -她在上纽约大学
-Monique? -She's at NYU.
我从来没去过 所以计划晚上出去玩
I've never been over, so the plan was to have a night out,
算是告别单身派对吧 然后带她一起回来
sort of hen party, and then bring her back.
-她也在这里吗 -请继续
-Is she here too? -Keep going, please.
房♥间还没准备好 所以我们就去参观了一些景点
The room wasn't ready yet, so we went and saw some sights.
买♥♥了些东西 然后莫妮回了她自己的住处
Did some shopping, and then Mon went back to her place.
我回了酒店
I went back to the hotel.
这是几点钟
What time was this?
大约5点
5:00-ish?
然后呢
And then?
我安排了跟莫妮7点30在一个酒吧碰头
I'd arranged to meet Mon at a bar at 7:30,
所以 我打开了行李 休息了一下
so I unpacked and chilled for a bit.
你又离开过房♥间吗
And did you leave again
在回到酒店和去酒吧之间
between arriving back and going to the bar?
我记得去了水疗中心
I think I went to the spa.
是 我…离开过
Yeah, I did.
不过 当我到更衣室的时候
But when I got to the changing room,
莫妮给我发短♥信♥说 我们应该在酒店喝杯鸡尾酒
Mon texted and said we should get a cocktail at the hotel
在她朋友到达之前
before her friends turned up.
你没用水疗中心就离开了
-So you left without using the spa?
对
-Yes.
你在酒店各处走动的时候 有没有遇到其他人
And did you meet anyone else as you moved around the hotel?
我收拾好然后和莫妮见面了
I got ready and met Mon.
你得去问莫妮克和她的朋友
And you'll have to speak to Monique and her friends
在那之后我们去了哪里
about where we went after that.
我只知道 有好多酒吧
All I know is, there were a lot of bars,
一个夜♥总♥会♥、跳舞、香槟
a club, dancing, champagne,
一些非常贵的迷你小汉堡 由几个以为他们泡到姑娘的家伙付的钱
some seriously expensive sliders paid for by some guys who thought they'd pulled.
当晚你有没有在任何时间 离开过你的同伴
Were you away from your party at any point in the evening?
没有 我是说 我去过厕所 不过…
No. Well, I mean, I went to the loo, but…
-电♥话♥呢 -我可能给乔发了短♥信♥
-Phone calls? -I probably texted Joe.
你有我的电♥话♥ 你可以查
You have my phone. You can check it.
你什么时候回到了酒店
What time did you return to the hotel?
我根本不记得
I have no idea.
我喝多了
I drank way too much.
我在夜♥总♥会♥离开了莫妮和她朋友 她直接去的机场
I left Mon and her friends at the club, and she went straight to the airport.
大约什么时候
Estimate.
我连回去的过程都不记得
I can't even remember getting back.
我知道我叫了辆德士 回到了我的房♥间
I know I got a cab, made it back to my room,
接下来我只记得我的闹铃响了
but the next thing I remember is my alarm going off,
到了该去机场的时间
saying it was time to go to the airport.
闭路电视监控没有你回到酒店的记录
There's no CCTV of you returning to the hotel.
我想有一个…边门
There was a side door, I think.
一个没有摄像头监控的边门
A side door not covered by a camera?
这么说你不相信我
So you don't believe me.
纽约这么远 而你只待了这么短时间
New York is a long way to go for such a short trip.
你一定明白这看起来有多奇怪
You must see how odd that looks.
我在告别单身之夜只想和我妹妹在一起
My sister is the only person I wanted to spend my hen night with.
这有什么奇怪 她是我最好的朋友
What's so odd about that? She's my best friend.
(到处都是娜塔的流言 恐♥怖♥主♥义♥ 怎么回事 )
(别傻了 当然不是)
-嘿 乔 -嘿 警♥察♥在这里
-Hey, Joe. -Hey. The police are here.
-发生了什么事 -我现在还不知道
-What's going on? -Well, I don't know yet.
我在给可能知道的人打电♥话♥ 可大家都在睡觉
I'm calling people who might, but the world's asleep.
我的朋友们在酒店 我正要过去
My lot are at the hotel. I'm heading there now.
保持联♥系♥
You can just keep in touch.
如果听到什么消息给我电♥话♥ 好吗 我也会这么做
Call me if you hear anything, okay? I'll do the same.
谢谢 莫妮
Thanks, Mon.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 怀疑(2022) | 导航列表