剧集 | 怀疑(2022) | 导航列表
告诉他你妹妹以为自己被跟踪了
Tell him your sister thought she was being tailed.
-什么 -用你平常使用的口气 不许用暗号♥
-What? -Same language you always use, no codes.
让我跟莫妮克谈谈
Let me talk to Monique.
娜塔莉 你没有谈判的资本
Natalie, you are not in a position to negotiate.
拜托 让我跟莫妮克谈谈
Please, just let me talk to Monique,
然后你让我做什么都行
and I'll do whatever you want.
好吧
Okay.
(是娜塔莉 我妹妹以为她被跟踪了)
他通常多快回复
How fast does he reply, usually?
立刻
Straightaway.
他只有在发信息的时候才打开手♥机♥
He only turns the phone on when he texts.
告诉他钱还在你手里 你明天跟他见面
Tell him you still have the cash, and you'll meet him tomorrow.
(钱很安全 明天见面 )
(等候指令)
(国家打击犯罪署总部)
你有两分钟时间
Two minutes.
你的房♥间比我的大吗
Is your room bigger than mine?
我担心死了 你到底是怎么想的
I was so worried. What the hell were you thinking?
都是为了我 是吗
It was for me, wasn't it?
你偷了钱送我去美国上学
You stole the money to send me to school in America.
那不是偷
It wasn't stealing.
是不是
Didn't you?
当你得到上大学的机会
When you got the chance to go,
我真为你感到骄傲
I was so proud of you.
我现在也是
And I still am.
我不会让钱这种小事
And I wasn't gonna let anything as petty as money
阻止你向世界展示你有多么了不起
stop you from showing the world how amazing you are.
再说 你会住在别的大洲 所以…双赢
Plus, you'd be living on a different continent, so… win-win.
所以你今天去了
Is that the reason you went today?
你以前总是说我学你的样子
You always used to accuse me of copying. Well…
不…这都是我的事
No. No, this is all on me.
你不会受到指控 一切都会没事的
You're not gonna get charged. Everything's gonna be okay.
妈妈知道吗
Does Mum know?
只知道我挣钱很多
Only that I pay.
她似乎认为南伦敦财务经理
She seems to think that South London finance managers
和市证券交易员挣钱一样多
make the same as City traders.
大概我们都相信我们愿意相信的 对吗
I guess we all believe what we want to in the end, don't we?
好了 该走了
Okay. Let's go.
别着急
Just sit tight.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be all right.
你会看到的
You'll see.
嘿
Hey.
有新进展了
New development.
看来我们有第五个嫌疑人了
Seems we may have a fifth.
在绑♥架♥发生的那天
We have a car hired at the airport
有个叫“艾迪沃克”的人在机场租了辆车
on the day of the kidnap by one "Eddie Walker."
在那之前几个小时 他的借记卡在酒店附近的酒吧用过
His debit card was used in a bar near the hotel just hours before.
艾迪沃克
Eddie Walker?
-什么事 -请跟我们走一趟
-Yeah? -Come with us, please.
这是怎么回事
What is this about?
-跟我们走 -不是认真的吧
-Just come with us, please. -You're not serious?
好吧 我走 别碰我 好吗
Okay, I'm coming. Don't touch me, all right?
是跟里奥纽曼有关吗
Is this about Leo Newman?
猜猜沃克先生在哪上学
Guess where Mr. Walker is a student?
(牛津大学 沃尔夫西学院)
(学生证 艾迪沃克)
剧集 | 怀疑(2022) | 导航列表