剧集 | 怀疑(2022) | 导航列表
(纽约市中城)
(麦迪逊公园酒店)
不
No!
(FD6 D区 15层 摄像头3)
(2021年3月16日 D4 15 C3 星期二 2点0分5秒)
(上传)
(#劫持 #行李箱 #皇室面具)
(上传完成)
(酒店行李箱劫持 完整版)
(根据电视剧集《假旗行动》改编)
(东伦敦南部 新十字区)
你不可以进入妈妈的房♥间 说真的 如果她发现你
You're not allowed in Mum's room. Seriously, if she catches you--
-我就怪你 -你一点没变
-I'll just blame you. -No change there then.
我们要不要试试
Should we try it on?
首先 我不再是七岁了 其次 我有一个清单
Firstly, I'm not seven years old anymore. And second, I've got a list.
-一个什么 -清单 有时间安排
-A what? -A list, with timings.
你现在应该在洗澡 我们已经落后了
You should be in the shower. We're behind schedule.
我已经起床一小时看着你睡觉
I've been up for an hour watching you sleep.
-那是因为你有时差 -不是
-That's because you have jet lag. -No.
那是因为一整夜都在被尖胳膊肘的
It's called being pushed out of bed all night
矮子妹妹推下床
by your pointy-elbowed hobbit sister.
你本来不必去纽约接我回来 对吗
You didn't have to bring me back from New York, did you?
-她的订婚戒指在哪 -我不知道
-Where's her engagement ring? -I don't know.
也许她又开始戴了 快点吧 我们得赶快行动了
Maybe she started wearing it again. Come on. We need to get a move on.
你们在这里做什么
What are you doing in here?
-妈妈 你的订婚戒指呢 -你关注你自己的婚礼就好
-Mum, where's your engagement ring? -You concentrate on your wedding.
你知道几点了吗
Do you know what time it is?
-看吧 -你们俩成熟点吧
-See? -And grow up, the pair of you.
你们俩得有一个人去洗澡了
One of you needs to get in the shower
趁着你们还没有因为各种事情吵起来
before you start arguing about that and all.
嘿
Hey!
怎么回事
Come on!
抱歉 谢谢
Sorry. Thanks.
(我将要拉上我的行李箱拉链)
来吧 黛西 快点
Come on. Daisy, hurry up.
-你看过这个吗 -我们俩都晚了 快点
-Have you seen this? -We're both late. Come on.
是皇室成员 女王、查尔斯王子、威廉、凯特
It's the Royal family. Well, the Queen, Prince Charles, William, Kate.
-很刺♥激♥ -请把手♥机♥还给我好吗
-It's sick! -Can I have my phone back now, please?
我以为你会在纽约给我买♥♥个手♥机♥
I thought you might have gotten me a phone from New York.
-我给你买♥♥了礼物 -你买♥♥了个雪景球
-I got you a gift. -You got me a snow globe.
(牛津市)
挺酷的 不过在这个数字时代 一个雪景球
Which is cool. But in this digital age, there's only a certain amount you can do
能有多少玩法
with a snow globe.
听着 我知道你快跟我一样高了 可是你只有11岁
Look, I know you're almost as tall as me, but you're 11.
-对呀 -对呀
-Exactly. -Exactly!
你周末在爸爸家过得怎样 想我了吗
How was staying at Dad's at the weekend? Did you miss me?
我有好多功课要做 所以…
I had a lot of homework to do, so…
我想你了
Well, I missed you.
怎么了
What?
-我忘带功课了 -如果你在开玩笑 这可不好笑
-I forgot my homework. -If you're joking, that's not funny.
如果我没开玩笑呢 还是不好笑
And if I'm not? Still not funny?
好吧
Okay.
好吧 别担心 你进去吧 我给老师发个邮件或什么的
Right, don't worry. You go in. I'll email the teacher or something.
-好吗 解决了 -好吧
-Okay? Sort it. -Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
(圣亨利天主学校 大门摄像头05)
-我确实想你了 -进去吧
-I did miss you. -Go on.
(索撒尔市场 摄像头4A 2021年3月18日 早8点37分)
(大伦敦 索撒尔)
见鬼
Shit.
-哟 尤塞恩博尔特 -是 我以为你已经走了
-Yo. Usain Bolt. -Yeah, I thought you'd be gone.
对 我肯定你是这么想的
Yeah. I bet you did.
-午餐 -谢谢 妹妹
-Lunch. -Cheers, sis.
跑得痛快吗
Good run?
爸爸有点晚了 他问你今天会不会跟他一起去
Dad's a bit behind. He was asking if you're going in with him today.
我不是地毯销♥售♥员
I'm not a carpet salesman.
他想让你看看电脑系统 已经问了好几周了
He's been asking you to look at the computer system for weeks.
对 可是你知道我在等电♥话♥
Yeah, but you know I'm waiting on a call.
所以它们叫移♥动♥电♥话♥ 阿德什 它们跟着你移♥动♥
That's why they're called mobiles, Aadesh. They go with you.
仓库太吵了 我需要听起来很专业
Well, it's too noisy at the warehouse. I need to sound professional.
他想让你帮忙是件好事
It's good that he wants your help.
跟他们住在一起已经够糟糕了 还要我跟他们一起工作吗
It's bad enough having to live with them without having to work with them as well.
嘿 伙计 今天来正经干一天工作吗
Hey, man. Coming to do a proper day's work?
-我得去洗个澡 -行啊 小伙子们可以等
-I just need a shower. -That's all right. The boys will wait.
(卡什科地毯)
(桑利路 LB-L-1109)
(2021年3月18日 8点46分17秒)
(纽约市中城)
(麦迪逊公园酒店)
(纽约市警♥察♥局)
嘿 斯科特 很高兴你能来 跟我来
Hey, Scott. Glad you could make it. Follow me.
(联邦调查局)
我知道这很急 不过我们在赶时间
I know it's a rush, but we're playing catch-up here.
-情况都知道了 -是
-You up to speed? -Yeah.
年轻人 里奥纽曼
Young guy, Leo Newman,
被戴面具的一伙人塞进行李箱
gets packed into a suitcase by a masked gang.
视频被上传到泄密网站 纽约市警局锁定了四名嫌疑人 英国人
This film dropped on Go Leak, and NYPD flags four suspects, all Brits.
在视频开始疯传之前 我们最多有几个小时的时间
Well, we get a few hours max before the film goes viral.
-收到要求了 -还没有
-Demands? -Not yet.
-网络犯罪 -还不知道
-Cybercrime? -Same.
听着 劫持他的人 把他的手♥机♥砸碎在楼梯间
Look. Whoever took him left his cell phone smashed in the stairwell
没有多少其他线索了
and not a lot else.
我在等待英国方面提供关于嫌疑人的资料
I'm waiting on an update from the Brits on the suspects.
那我们什么时候引渡
So, when do we extradite?
等我们掌握了证据
When I get evidence.
私人电梯 顶层套房♥
Private elevator. Penthouse suite.
如果你想让我赶下班飞机 我必须在一小时内赶到肯尼迪机场
If you want me to catch the next flight, I gotta be at JFK in an hour.
那么这到底是怎么回事
So, what is this exactly?
(牛津大学布伦海姆学院 摄像头TM23)
抱歉各位 我知道是我提议提前上课
Sorry, guys. I know it was me who asked if we could bring this forward.
我在飞机上从来睡不着 所以我要怪时差
I can never get to sleep on flights, so I'm blaming jet lag.
-海瑟 你来晚了 -你也来晚了
-Heather, you're late. -So are you.
确实 不过我道歉了
True, but I apologized.
我很愿意道歉 如果你不介意它缺乏诚意的话
I'm happy to apologize, if you don't mind it not being sincere.
大多数人不介意
Most people don't.
好吧 我们开始吧
Right. Let's get started, shall we?
你知道 诺拉不能跟你雷舅舅坐在一桌
You know, Nora cannot be on the same table as your Uncle Ray.
-是 -没关系
-Yes. -It's fine.
我查看了座位图 现场也有一份
I've checked the table plan, and the venue has a copy.
妈妈 我还是对让你出钱办婚宴 感到很不自在
Mum, I'm still not comfortable with you paying for the whole reception.
只不过是佩卡姆的一家经济酒店
It's a budget hotel in Peckham.
又不是你们俩住的豪华酒店
It's not like the fancy places you two stay in.
如果诺拉的儿子看见雷
If Nora's son sees Ray,
-一定会吵起来 -我知道了 妈妈
-there will be a fight. -I'm on it, Mum.
他已经口吃了 不想让情况更糟
He already stutters. Don't want to make it any worse.
帮个忙
Make yourself useful.
给租车公♥司♥打电♥话♥ 确认时间
Phone the car company and reconfirm the times.
难道不该是我感到压力巨大吗
Isn't it me who's supposed to be stressed?
是的
Yes!
这是什么
What's this?
一个傻瓜被装进行李箱 没人发给你吗
Some fool being packed into a suitcase. No one sent it to you?
-是我的电♥话♥ -哇
-That's mine. -Whoa!
是你罗丝阿姨打来的
That'll be your Aunt Rose.
天知道皇室跟这有什么关系
God knows what the royal family have got to do with it.
(屌♥炸天)
今天我想讨论从众心理
Today, I want to talk about the crowd mind
以及行为普遍性的印象会如何影响人
and how the impression of the universality of behavior can influence people.
我们看到过不少实验 即使最有智慧的个人
We've seen experiments in which even the wisest individuals,
一旦成为集体的一部分 会做出不合情理的举动
once part of a group, act irrationally.
当我们观察1930年代的德国 我们开始看到发生了…
And when we look at Germany in the 1930s, what we begin to see happening--
海瑟 有什么好笑的事吗 纳粹主义本身有好笑的地方吗
Something amusing you, Heather? Something inherently funny about Nazism?
没有
No.
那你笑什么
What then?
卡米拉被女王塞进了行李箱
Camilla getting stuffed into a suitcase by the Queen.
这是我11岁女儿看得咯咯笑的视频
The same video my 11-year-old was giggling at.
我能说什么 是从众心理
What can I say? It's the crowd mind.
-现在人人都在模仿 -定义一下人人
-Everybody's trying to copy it now. -Define everybody.
你是社会心理学家 我在问你
You're social psychologists. I'm asking.
如果没有别人对这视频感兴趣 你还会有兴趣吗
Would you be interested in that video if nobody else was?
是什么赋予了某件事情文化意义
What ascribes meaning to something culturally?
希望各位 搭乘今天这趟从纽约起飞的航♥班♥愉快
I hope you're enjoying today's flight from New York.
我们将很快为您报告英国的天气情况
We'll have an update on the UK weather for you soon.
剧集 | 怀疑(2022) | 导航列表