剧集 | 怀疑(2022) | 导航列表
他是联♥系♥的纽带 不对吗 他是我们之间的共同之处
He's the link, isn't he? He's what we've all got in common.
除了你 学生 你和科普兰有什么关系
Except you, student. What's your connection to Copeland?
据我所知 我跟他没有关系
Oh, I haven't got one as far as I know.
你的爸爸呢 他的公♥司♥在美国 不是吗
What about your-- your-- your-- your dad? His business, it's in America, isn't it?
美国那么大
America's massive.
你究竟要做些什么
What exactly are you gonna do?
我的人生完了 总得有人为此付出代价
My livelihood's gone. One way or another, someone has to pay.
可是 什么…你真的要去纽约
But, what-- Are you actually going to New York?
等等 如果马丁科普兰对我的家人 对我做出了这种事
Wait, if Martin Copeland did this to my family, to me,
那我想知道原因 和你一样
then I wanna know why, same as you.
- 我要和你一起去 - 不行
- I'm coming with you. - No way.
你欠我的
You owe me.
其实 我应该说我们扯平了
Actually, I'd say we're even.
鉴于我有武器 如果我是你 我就会见好就收
And given the fact that I'm armed, I'd quit while you're ahead.
我能帮助你
I can help you.
还有更多钱
There's more money.
如果你有现金 就不会留下来了
Mmm. You wouldn't have hung around if you had cash.
你打算怎么去美国
How are you gonna get to America?
国家打击犯罪署冻结了你所有的钱
NCA will have frozen everything you've got.
他们释放我们之后
When they released us,
我去办公室把客户帐户里剩余的钱 转到了海外
I went to work and moved what was left of the client account balance offshore.
- 他们不会马上找到 - 为什么
- They won't trace it in time. - Why?
什么
What?
你为什么那么做
Why did you do that?
因为我想我也许还能跟自己爱的男人结婚
Because I thought I might still be able to marry the man I love.
- 十万 - 娜塔莉 你在做什么
- Hundred K. - Natalie, what are you doing?
也许我只需要折磨你 直到你把钱转给我
Maybe I'll just torture you till you transfer the money.
我看起来像是在乎死吗
Do I look like I care about dying?
快点换衣服
Change fast.
会有适合你的上衣或其他什么的
There'll be a shirt or something that fits you.
找顶帽子或眼镜 换个发型
Find a hat or glasses. Do your hair.
找任何办法来改变你头部的形状
Anything that alters the shape of your head.
让面部识别软件无法识别 那么他以前这样做过
Confuses facial recognition software. So he's done this before.
那你呢
Uh. What about you?
绑♥架♥者的最新讯息
The latest communication from the kidnappers
昨天晚上到达
came yesterday evening.
在随后的数小时中 调查员一直在尽全力寻找
And in the hours since, investigators have been desperately trying
绑♥架♥者最新视频中所指出的男人
to track the man identified in the kidnapper's latest video
埃里克克雷斯维尔
as Eric Cresswell.
一名不光彩的英国科学家
A disgraced British scientist,
克雷斯维尔在一次调查后被迫辞去
Cresswell was forced to resign from his post
他在坎布鲁克大学的职位
at Cambrook University after an investigation,
但当时没有提供更多详情
but no further details were made available at the time.
到目前为止该大学 拒绝做出有关前雇员的评论
And the university has so far declined to comment about their former employee.
(埃里克克雷斯维尔 视频中的男士)
他与凯瑟琳纽曼的关系 以及真♥相♥到底是什么
His connection to Katherine Newman and what precisely the truth is
仍旧是一个谜
remains a mystery.
- 他是谁 - 我不知道
- Who's he? - I don't know.
有任何关于…
Was there anything ab-about…
没有
No.
你能帮我戴上这个吗
Can, uh, can you help with this?
好
Yeah.
你确定知道自己在做什么吗
You sure you know what you're doing?
不
No.
不过我必须做点什么
But I have to do something.
他很危险 你比任何人都清楚
He's dangerous. You know that better than anyone.
一定有别的办法
There has to be another way.
我洗耳恭听
Well, I'm all ears
因为现在我觉得自己别无选择
'cause right now, I don't feel like I've got any other option.
你呢
What about you?
你知道你在做什么吗
I mean, do you know what you're doing?
如你所说 他很危险
Like you say, he's dangerous.
你真的认为他会让你走出这里吗
Do you really think he's gonna let you walk out of here
你知道他要去哪 为什么去
knowing where he's going and why?
- 他… - 他朝我的胸部开枪
- He w-- - He only shot me in the chest
是因为他想我可能还有用 他冷酷无情
because he thought I might still be useful. He's ruthless.
那你怎么能信任他
So how can you trust him?
谁说过信任的话了
Who said anything about trust?
不能回头 他是往前走的唯一选择
Can't go back, and he's the only way forward.
- 那你妈妈呢 - 她很坚强
- What about your mum? - She's strong.
她不得不坚强
She's had to be.
可你不一样
It's different for you.
你有孩子
You've got a kid.
就目前情况来看
As things stand,
我会失去所有让她回到我身边的机会
I'll lose any chance I had of getting her back.
我会失去一切
I'll lose everything.
坦白地说
Well, frankly,
绑♥架♥者要求赎金以外的任何东西
a scenario in which those responsible ask for anything other than hard cash,
除非是有政♥治♥动机 已经非常不寻常了
unless it's politically motivated, is already highly unusual.
你认为绑♥架♥纽曼是出于政♥治♥动机吗
Do you believe then that Newman's kidnap could be political?
(绑♥架♥案顾问 阿诺德迈尔森)
也许甚至与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥有关 有人猜测…
Perhaps even terrorist-related? There has been speculation--
我认为如果这是事实
I think if that's what we're seeing here,
那么这有可能是一种新型的恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
then it's potentially a new strain of terrorism.
我们姑且称之为道德恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Let's call it ethical terrorism.
道德恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Ethical terrorism?
听起来挺酷的
Sounds pretty cool.
“酷” 我父母会杀了我
"Cool"? My parents are gonna kill me.
我还没跟我父母谈过 天知道他们在想什么
I haven't spoken to mine. God knows what they're thinking.
他们也许不会感到过于意外
They might not be that surprised.
他们总是预计到
They always expected their son
他们的儿子 会被至少两个国际执法机构追捕
to be hunted down by at least two international law enforcement agencies?
对他们来说 这只是长长的失败 头痛 失望清单中最新的一个
It is the latest in a long line of fuckups, headaches, letdowns. For them.
对索妮娅来说也是
For Sonia.
至少我们一直是这样
At least we're consistent.
伙计 那我们现在做什么
So, what do we do now, partner?
我们肯定能信任那个凡妮莎
Surely we can trust that Vanessa.
也许吧 不过即使她相信我们 索妮娅和她的家人呢
Yeah, maybe, but even if she believes us, what about Sonia and her family?
还有我父母 大学呢 他们会相信我们的话吗
And my parents, the university? Are they going to take our word for it?
- 可是如果没人能证明是我们干的… - 证明我们没干可不一样
- But if no one can prove that we did it-- - That's different to proving we didn't.
你怎么证明没发生的事
How do you prove a negative?
这令人困惑
It's confusing.
不仅对当局 而且对公众而言
Not only for the authorities, but also for the public.
我们现在讨论的是一起犯罪 但公众的支持却一分为二
We're talking about a crime here, and yet popular support is split
一边同情失去儿子的母亲
between sympathy for a mother who's missing her son
另一边是一场日益壮大的运动中的面孔
and these faces of a growing movement
他们厌倦了听到公众人物的谎言
that is sick and tired of being lied to again and again by public figures.
- 那我们就倒霉了 - 对极了
- That's us fucked, then. - Exactly.
没有证据证明我们是无辜的 伤害已经造成了 对吗
Without any proof of our innocence, the damage is already done, isn't it?
假定他让我们离开这里
Assuming he lets us leave here.
什么 你不会认为他打算…
What, you-- you don't think he's planning to--
是 不 我不知道 可是我的确认为他说得对
Yeah. No. I don't know, but I-- I do think he's right.
我们不能信任任何人
We can't trust anyone.
即使这对我们五个人也适用 至少我们知道规则
And even if that goes for the five of us, at least we know the rules.
等等 你是在建议我们应该都去…
Wait, are you suggesting that we should all go to--
去美国
Got to bloody America.
我也没法相信 不过是的
I can't quite believe it either, but yes.
除非你们有更好的主意 不过要提醒你们 是你们找的我
Unless any of you have any better ideas. But just to remind you, you came to me.
等一下 塔拉 你说英国的五个头号♥通缉犯
One second. Tara, you're saying the five most wanted people in the UK
应该尝试穿越世界上最安全的边境之一
should try to cross one of the most secure borders in the world
回到他们被指控的犯罪的现场 就为了当面质问
to return to the scene of the crime they're accused of, in order to confront
那个他们认为可能陷害了他们的 疯狂 有权有势的人
the crazy, powerful man they think might have framed them
陷害的原因似乎没有人能猜到
for reasons no one seems to be able to even guess at.
而你是一位教授
And you're a professor?
我不是该死的教授 我是个小研究员
I'm not a fucking professor. I'm a junior research fellow.
我是… 随你便吧
I was-- Whatever.
那你女儿怎么办
What about your daughter?
我只有她 而她不止有我一个
She's all I've got, but I'm not all she's got.
无论发生什么 我应该
And whatever happens, it's up to me
让她看到 你必须挑战不公
to show her you have to challenge injustice.
无论代价是什么
Whatever it takes.
剧集 | 怀疑(2022) | 导航列表