剧集 | 怀疑(2022) | 导航列表
女士们、先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
(爱尔兰 贝尔法斯特 英国)
希望您在从纽约 到贝尔法斯特的航♥班♥上过得愉快
we hope you've enjoyed this flight from New York to Belfast International.
飞机很快将开始下降
We will shortly be starting our descent,
请确保您系好了安全带 您的小桌板已经收好
so please ensure your seat belts are fastened, your tray tables are stowed,
座位靠背恢复原位 谢谢
and seats are returned to the upright position. Thank you.
哇 妹妹 你几乎像个女人了
Wow, sis. You look almost female.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
一件蓝色的东西
Something blue.
我知道它放在家里 可我就是到处都找不到
I knew that it was at home, but I just couldn't find it anywhere.
你当真
Are you serious?
还有你从纽约带回来的衣服 还在我的箱子里
And the clothes you left in my case from New York.
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
一切都处理好了 妈妈
Everything's sorted now, Mum.
-你的公♥寓♥里没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥吗 -莫妮 你的清单怎么说
-There's no phone signal at your flat? -What does your list say, Mon?
我们站在这里争吵 还是我去换衣服
Shall we stand here and argue, or shall I go get changed?
-去换衣服 -去换衣服
-Get changed! -Get changed!
(贝尔法斯特国际机场)
(飞行记录 3月18日 下午5点30 纽约肯尼迪机场)
很抱歉 女士们、先生们
My apologies, ladies and gentlemen,
我被告知我们换了登机门
but I'm being told we have a change of gate,
这意味着将会稍有延迟
which means there will be a short delay.
请耐心一些 留在座位上
Bear with us, and please remain in your seats
系好安全带 直到飞机到达登机门为止
with your seat belts fastened until the aircraft arrives at the gate.
谢谢
Thank you.
不好意思 嘿
Excuse me. Hey.
-嘿 -嗨
-Hey. -Hi.
抱歉 可是我感觉不舒服
I am sorry, but I'm not feeling great,
那…我可以用卫生间吗
so… can I use the bathroom?
只是厕所现在必须保持关闭
I'm afraid the toilets have to stay locked now.
是 我知道 可是…
Yeah, I know, but…
拜托了
please?
好吧
Okay.
-请用吧 -谢谢
-There you are. -Thank you.
(护照)
(澳大利亚)
(加拿大)
好吗 我们得把座位上的东西都带上
Okay? We need to bring everything out of our seats.
好吗 朱莉阿姨会很高兴
Okay? And Auntie Julie's so excited.
(厕所)
-抱歉 -我们得带上所有的包
-So sorry. -We need to get all of our bags…
-嘿 要帮忙吗 -我在航♥班♥上没睡好
-Hey. Can I help you? -…I didn't sleep good during the flight.
-谢谢 -没什么
-Thank you. -Yep.
好吧 罗南 我们走
Okay, Ronan. Let's go.
最后 关于疯传的视频 人人都在谈论
And finally, it's the viral video everyone's been talking about.
-一个身份不明… -阿德什 那你修好了电脑
-An unknown figure… -You fixed the computer then, Aadesh?
其实它没…是啊 我修好了
It wasn't actually-- Yeah, yeah, I fixed it.
你瞧 我告诉过你 他不是完全没用的废物
You see? I told you. He isn't a complete waste of space.
他需要一件公♥司♥的衬衫
He needs a company shirt.
他真的不需要 妈妈
He really doesn't, Mum.
-我去调小音量 -为什么
-I'm gonna turn that down. -Why?
我们在等一个重要电♥话♥ 我是说阿德什在等 业务电♥话♥ 所以…
We're expecting an important call. I mean, Aadesh. A business call, so…
到明天这个时间 你就是百万富翁了 对吗
This time tomorrow you're gonna be a millionaire, right?
-我去开 -也许是大投资人来了
-I'll get it. -Maybe that's the major investors now,
来向阿德什提出他无法拒绝的邀约
here to make Aadesh an offer he can't refuse.
阿德什乔普拉
Aadesh Chopra?
伦敦警♥察♥局
Metropolitan Police.
我们需要你跟我们走一趟 请吧
We're gonna need you to come with us, please.
这趟航♥班♥很长 知道吗
It's a long flight. You know?
尤其对罗南来说 太长了
It's like-- Especially for Ronan, it's too much.
你知道 我需要一杯真正的咖啡
You know, I need some real coffee.
那种真正的现磨咖啡豆
You know, like, actually, like ground coffee beans.
不是他们每过几小时 就丢给你的那种速溶东西
Not sort of that instant stuff that they sort of chuck at you every few hours.
就像我需要真正睡一觉一样
Just like I need some actual sleep.
你最好穿着袜带
Best be wearing that garter.
-借的东西 -是 搞定了
-Something borrowed? -Yep, got that covered.
姑娘们
Girls?
来吧 我们去举♥行♥婚礼吧
Come on then. Let's do this.
娜塔莉汤普森
Natalie Thompson.
-怎么回事 乔 -你是谁
-What's going on? Joe! -Who the hell are you?
抱歉来得不是时候 可你得跟我们走一趟
Apologies for the timing, but I'm afraid you're gonna have to come with us.
这是怎么回事
What is this about?
什么
What?
先生 请不要让这更难办
Don't make this any harder, sir.
-搞笑吗 -好 娜塔莉
-Are you joking? -Okay, Natalie?
-出了什么事 -别碰我
-What's happening? -Take your hands off me!
-她哪儿都不去 -现在必须跟我走
-She's not going anywhere! -You have to come with me now.
-乔 -你不能那么做
-Joe! -You can't do that!
往后退
Please stay back.
摆脱习惯太难
It's so hard to break a habit Ooh
(警♥察♥)
试图向前 可头晕目眩
Tried to move on But got motion sick
难以忘记黑暗日子降临
It's hard to forget When the dark days hit
这太残酷 想起我未做的事情
It's cruel Remember the things I didn't do
-黑暗之日再次降临 -就是如此
-And a dark day hits once more -It's so
无法相信天空的深邃
In disbelief at the depth of the skies
睁不开眼睛
Can't open my eyes
没有什么压制 却内心沉重
Nothing holdin' me down Yet there's weight inside
-提醒自己正在下沉 -就是如此
-Reminds me I'm actually sinking -It's so
我一直在思考未来
I've been thinking 'bout the future
感受从未有过的情绪
Feelin' things I didn't used to
我曾自♥由♥ 不是以前
I was free, not before
娜塔莉
Natalie!
但在我沉沦之后 自♥由♥地相信无心之语
But after my fall Free to believe in words I didn't mean
随波逐流 宁愿死也不愿哭泣
Just to get by I'd rather die than to cry
-艰难生活 -艰难生活
-It's a hard life -It's a hard life
是的 艰难生活
Yeah, it's a hard life
我们要去出入境柜台了
We're gonna go to immigration.
在那里他们给护照盖章 记得吗
That's where they stamp the passport, remember?
不同的国家有不同的印♥章♥
So you get different stamps for different countries.
我们很喜欢收集那些印♥章♥
We're really into collecting that.
实际上 我是一名执行导师
Thing is, I work, actually, as an executive coach,
-生活导师 -嗯哼
-as a life coach. -Uh-huh.
我意识到我的婚姻…我… 那都是过去了 不过…
I realized that my marriage-- Well, that's in the past now, but…
…脱离感 因为我发现 在我们这个世界 最重要的是
…disconnected, because I find that in our world it's all about, like,
每个人时刻都可以被找到
everyone's constantly available.
然后她的第一条信息是
But then her first message was,
“我无法相信 有人让他们感冒的孩子来学校”
"I cannot believe someone let their kid come to school with a cold."
我想 你开什么玩笑 你从来没…
And I was like, are you kidding me? Have you never--
(请等待叫你上前)
该看护照了 罗南 到妈妈这里来 对这位先生说谢谢 谢谢
Passport time. Ronan, so come to Mommy. Say thanks to this gentleman. Thank you.
好 嘿
Yeah. Hey.
下一位
Next, please.
你今天接下来去哪
Where are you going on to today?
肖恩蒂尔森 武装警♥察♥ 蒂尔森先生 慢慢打开门
Sean Tilson. Armed police. Unlock the door very slowly, Mr. Tilson.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
-嘿 这是你的 -拿住了
-Hey, that's for you. -Got it.
还有你 我们在外面见
And you. I'll see you out there.
好的
Okay.
-你们是一起的 -是 不过没结婚
-You together? -Yes, but not married.
说实话 很高兴能单独过一阵子 你可别急着结婚
Glad to get a break, to be honest. You take as long as you like.
-请把眼镜摘下来 -没问题
-Take the glasses off, please. -Sure.
(特伦布莱杰森亚当)
(国籍码:加拿大 性别:男)
-谢谢 -谢谢
-Thank you. -Thank you.
下一位
Next.
(抵达 行李领♥取♥处)
武装警♥察♥ 闪开
Armed police. Move.
快点 闪开
Come on. Out of the way.
(伦敦市 主教门警♥察♥局)
(姓名:娜塔莉汤普森 日期:2021年3月18日)
(参考号♥:308-908-732T)
打扰一下…对不起 请问你能不能…
Excuse me. Excuse me. I'm so sorry. I was just wondering if you could--
(请将左手拇指放在标记区内 新扫描)
我叫凡妮莎奥科耶
My name is Vanessa Okoye.
我是国家打击犯罪署
I'm a senior investigating officer from the Anti Kidnap and Extortion Unit
反绑♥架♥勒索处的高级调查官
at the National Crime Agency.
这是怎么回事
What's this about?
剧集 | 怀疑(2022) | 导航列表