剧集 | 怀疑(2022) | 导航列表
(国家打击犯罪署)
(实况摄像头CR05)
(寻找里奥过程中又有人被捕)
(牛奶大纽扣)
嘿…我们一起审吗
Hey. Hey, we doing this together?
如果需要你 我会叫你的 现在享受你的早餐就好
I'll shout if I need you. Just enjoy your breakfast.
我告诉你英国毫无疑问最棒的一点
I'll tell you hands down the best thing about this country.
发明了巧克力纽扣的人应当获得骑士爵位
Whoever invented chocolate buttons deserves a knighthood.
很高兴你找到了让你满意的东西
Glad you found something to approve of.
你能不能至少告诉我 你打算怎么开始讯问他
Can you at least tell me how you're planning to approach him?
我也许会让他说出真♥相♥
I thought I might ask him to tell the truth.
好大的词
Big word.
显然对凯瑟琳纽曼来说太大了 到处都是“说出真♥相♥”
Too big for Katherine Newman obviously. "Tell the truth" is everywhere.
人们开始好奇她为什么还没有回应
People are starting to wonder why she hasn't commented.
只有那些不知道我们的 标准程序是什么的人
Only people who don't know it's standard procedure for us
我们建议人♥质♥的家属什么都别说
to advise a family of a hostage not to say anything.
我不相信她会听取任何人的建议
I don't believe she takes advice from anyone.
其实根据我的经验 最聪明的人通常会听取
You know, actually, in my experience, the smartest people usually do.
你仍然觉得这跟大使职位有关
You still think this is about the ambassadorship?
这样才说得通嘛
Well, it makes sense.
听着 在美国 人们想当然地认为
Look, in America, people take it for granted
有权力的人用金钱换取总统的优待
that powerful people buy presidential favor
得到高层职位作为回报
and get rewarded with top jobs.
我想有很多其他人认为这是腐♥败♥
I guess plenty of other people consider that corruption.
但是你不这么认为
But you don't think it is.
你不觉得这里也有这种事吗
You don't think the same happens here?
你们只是有更多时间练习如何掩盖
You guys just had more time to practice hiding things.
-我会看着 -好 我毫不怀疑
-I'll be watching. -Yep. I don't doubt it.
(根据电视剧集《假旗行动》改编)
(主创:阿米特科恩 玛丽亚费尔德曼)
尼尔森特工还没打电♥话♥给你
Special Agent Neilssen hasn't called you?
没有 是关于他们刚逮捕的人吗
No. Is this about the new guy they arrested?
牛津的学生 艾迪沃克
A student at Oxford. Eddie Walker?
我只去牛津看过里奥一次 他们是朋友吗
I only visited Leo in Oxford once. Were they, like, friends?
我本来希望你能告诉我
Well, I was hoping you would be able to tell me.
说实话 里奥从来没有真正谈过牛津
To be honest, Leo never really talked about Oxford.
不 我不认识他
No, I don't recognize him.
-马蒂 -抱歉
-Matty? -Sorry.
里奥被绑♥架♥那晚 他在这附近的一家酒吧
He was at a bar near here the night Leo was taken.
你觉得他告别你之后可能跟他见面了吗
Do you think he could have met up with him after he left you?
我们分手的时候 里奥已经…
By the time we split, Leo was already--
他已经喝醉了 我让他搭乘德士 可是…
He was pretty lit. I told him to take a cab, but--
如果他打算与其他人见面
I mean, if he was planning on meeting someone else,
我相当肯定他一定会告诉我们
I'm pretty sure he would've told one of us.
如果这些人看起来哪怕有一点面熟
If any of these people look even vaguely familiar,
一定和里奥有某种联♥系♥
there must be some link to Leo somewhere.
你今天上网了吗
You been online today?
没有 天知道谁在监控我的网上搜索 怎么了
No. God knows who's monitoring my Internet searches. Why?
又逮捕了一个人
There's been another arrest.
他们宣布了
They announced it?
没有 但这上面大家都说他是大学的学生
No, but everyone on here is saying he's a student at uni.
-我们大学 -艾迪沃克
-Ours? -Eddie Walker?
你认识的人当中有认识他的吗
Do you know anyone who knows him?
-没有 -你能打听一下吗
-Nope. -Would you ask around?
我们到了
Here we are.
到哪了
Where exactly?
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
你们在干嘛
What are you up to?
-准备好了吗 -好了
-You ready? -Yeah.
-拿着这些 给你 -谢谢
- Take those. Here you go. - Thanks.
(说出真♥相♥)
-怎么样 -能做点什么感觉很好
- Okay? - Feels good to be doing something.
这些网上到处都是
These things are everywhere online.
我们给凯瑟琳纽曼施加越多压力
The more pressure we put Katherine Newman under,
她就得越快说出真♥相♥
the faster she'll have to tell the truth.
然后里奥就会被释放 你的名声就清白了
Then Leo will get released. Your name will be in the clear.
(真♥相♥)
(闭路电视监控实况 拉德克里夫广场)
当他们在酒吧找到你的时候 你问到…
When you were approached at the bar, you asked--
我可不会说是找到我 我会说他们攻击了我
I wouldn't say I was approached. I'd say I was assaulted.
你问这是否和里奥纽曼有关
You asked if it was about Leo Newman.
-你为什么那么说 -因为我当时在那里
-Why did you say that? -Because I was there.
同一个地方 同一个晚上
Same place, same night.
而且的确和他有关 我没什么可隐瞒的
And it is about him, so I've got nothing to hide.
你也跟里奥在同一所大学
You were also at the same university as Leo.
这也太巧了吧
That's quite a coincidence.
我知道 难以置信
I know. Freaky.
你为什么去纽约
Why were you in New York?
因为我喜欢那里 我一有机会就去
Because I love it there. I go as much as I can.
你住在哪里
Where did you stay?
没住哪里
Nowhere.
我是说 我没有预定什么地方 我只是认识人
I mean, I didn't actually book anything. I just know people.
-比如里奥纽曼 -不认识
-Like Leo Newman. -Nope.
艾迪 你为什么不害怕
Why aren't you more frightened, Eddie?
你因为跟一起重大犯罪有关而被捕
You've been arrested in connection with a major crime,
在牢房♥关了一夜
held in a cell overnight.
你好像一点都不惊慌
Don't seem remotely fazed.
我告诉你了 我没什么可隐瞒的 为什么要惊慌 可…
Like I told you, I've got nothing to hide. Why would I be fazed? But…
为了记录起见
…for the record,
我都出汗了
I am pretty sweaty.
你在牛津见过里奥吗
Did you meet Leo at Oxford?
我从来没在任何地方见过里奥
No, I've never met Leo anywhere.
你在纽约总是租车吗
Do you always hire a car in New York?
不 其实这是我第一次租车
No, actually, this was my first time.
我在考虑旅行 本来想去海边
I was thinking about traveling. Wanted to go to the coast.
为什么没去
Why didn't you?
-说实话吗 -请说
-Honestly? -Please, yeah.
我很讨厌那里 所有人都非常粗鲁
I really hated it. Everyone was really rude,
而且他们在道路错误的一边驾驶
and they drive on the wrong side of the road.
我能到达中城简直是个奇迹
And it's a miracle I got to Midtown.
对 我一有机会就把车甩开了
Yeah, I lost that thing as soon as I could.
为什么租越野车 你打算载其他人吗
Why an SUV? Were you planning on having passengers?
没有 只是觉得它看上去很酷
No, just thought it'd look cool.
你去过麦迪逊公园酒店 附近的一家酒吧吗
Did you visit a bar near the Park Madison Hotel?
也许吧
Maybe.
你的借记卡在那里用过
Well, your debit card was used there.
那么 之后你做了什么
So, what did you do after that?
-酒吧之后 -对
- After the bar? - Yeah.
我做♥爱♥了
I had sex.
做♥爱♥了
You had sex?
在哪里
Where?
靠着墙 然后在床上
Against a wall, then in the bed,
然后在浴室做了一会儿 不过到那时…
then a bit in the bathroom, but by that point…
好吧 我不知道
Okay, I don't know.
我们在大街上遇到的 在50街和百老汇路口的附近
We met on the street, somewhere around 50th and Broadway.
分享了一支烟
Shared a, you know, smoke.
你能告诉我她的名字吗
Can you give me her name, please?
不行
No.
因为不是“她” 而且没提起过名字
Because it wasn't a "her," and also it never came up.
真方便
Convenient.
其实不方便
Well, not really,
因为这意味着我没法证明我说的是实话
since it means I can't prove that what I'm saying is true.
我也不记得那个公♥寓♥在哪里 抱歉
I also can't remember where this apartment was. Sorry.
你是几点离开的
And you left there at what time?
一大早
Early morning.
然后你把越野车还回了机场租车车♥库♥
Then you dropped the SUV back at the airport rental garage
星期二早上9点30
9:30 Tuesday morning.
我累得要死 白天在肯尼迪机场睡了一觉
I was pretty fucked. Slept the day at JFK.
赶上了一班更早的飞机回来 旋风式旅行
Caught an earlier flight back. Flying visit.
你不会真的认为我跟这件事有任何关系吧
You don't seriously think I've got anything to do with all of this?
我其实在考虑长大后做你这种工作呢
I'm actually thinking about doing your job, when I grow up.
艾迪 你的父母现在在哪里
Where are your parents at the moment, Eddie?
妈妈在法国 爸爸和他的老婆在洛杉矶 怎么了
Mum's in France, and Dad's in LA with his wife. Why?
只是需要核实几件事
Just need to verify a few things.
我已经满18岁了 这件事我告诉谁由我决定 对吗
剧集 | 怀疑(2022) | 导航列表