剧集 | 怀疑(2022) | 导航列表
What exactly is the truth the kidnappers are demanding?
如果凯瑟琳纽曼知道 她并没有表现出来
If Katherine Newman knows, she's not letting on.
对“说出真♥相♥”运动的大众支持似乎在增长
A popular support for the Tell the Truth movement appears to be building.
昨晚 一个不知名的团体 骇入了伦敦地铁上的
Yesterday evening, an anonymous group hacked advertising screens
广♥告♥屏幕
on the London Underground.
这是几小时前库珀纽曼 位于芝加哥的总部外面
This was outside Cooper Newman's head office in Chicago a few hours ago.
在全国各地都报道过 有类似的故意破坏行为
There have been similar acts of vandalism reported across the country
实际上 在全世界范围都是如此
and, indeed, worldwide
随着“说出真♥相♥”的讯息 越来越像绑匪的要求
as the Tell the Truth message increasingly becomes a demand.
(突发新闻 对“说出真♥相♥”的支持上升)
故意破坏、骇客行为 它们不会赢得公众的同情
Vandalism. Hacking. They never win public sympathy.
他们戴着面具要求真♥相♥ 这相当讽刺啊
It's pretty ironic they're demanding the truth while wearing masks, huh?
爱丽丝有理由担心
Alice was right to be worried.
我们都知道这看上去有多糟糕
We both know how bad the optics are.
嘿 网上正面的评论很多
Hey, there's a hell of a lot of positive comment online.
我知道 你让凯特琳给我看 她给我看了
I know. You asked Caitlin to show me, and she did.
她没告诉我 大部分这些内容
She didn't tell me that most of the content was generated
是由为我们工作的人生产的
by people working for us.
她不需要告诉我
She didn't need to.
我们处于战争之中 凯特 同样的战略也适用于此
We're at war here, Kate. Same strategies apply.
我明白
I get it.
你在给IOP能源公♥司♥打电♥话♥ 艾米说什么
You were calling IOP Energy. Well, what did Amy say?
她说她只想跟你谈
That she'll only speak with you.
我不会离开纽约 没有里奥我就不走
Well, I'm not leaving New York. Not without Leo.
如果她想见我 她可以来这里
If she wants to see me, she can come here.
她今天下午到达
She arrives this afternoon.
就算克雷斯维尔还在…
Even if Cresswell is still out there,
他非常努力地保持隐身25年
he's worked pretty hard to stay off the map for 25 years.
他的论文呢
What about his paper?
没有人能看到
Nobody has access to that.
没人
Nobody.
凯特 你得相信我 这件事多年前就处理好了
You have to trust me, Kate. This was all dealt with years ago.
如果他可能被找到 最好是我们先找到
If he can be found, we better get there first.
那你是怎么进入这一行的
So how'd you get into your line of work?
我知道你曾在军中 不过是哪种
I mean, I know you were in the army, but what,
是军队还是准军队 还是…
were you military or paramilitary? Or--
你能不能至少告诉我 我们从哪个路口下去
Can you at least tell me which junction we're gettin' off at?
我来看着出口
I'd like to look out for the exits.
不 好吧…
Nope? Okay.
听着 肖恩
Listen, Sean.
我爸爸… 讨厌我 可我跟我妈妈关系很密切
My dad hates me, but I'm very close with my mom
我想在我们离开前 告诉她我没事
and I'd like to tell her that I'm okay before we leave.
-所以 这行不行… -闭嘴 不然我毙了你
-So, would that be something I-- -Stop talking or I'll shoot you.
用免提接鲁本的电♥话♥
Put Reuben on speaker.
-先生 -你在哪里
-Sir? -Where are you?
返回总部途中 现场完全清理干净了
Heading back to base. The scene was completely clean.
我得到了法医从小屋提供的信息
I've had an update from forensics at the cottage.
指纹与全部五名嫌疑人匹配
Fingerprint matches for all five suspects.
先生 有多人听电♥话♥
This is party line, sir.
嗨 我是斯科特
Hi, it's Scott.
嗨 斯科特 他们还发现两个人的血迹
Hi, Scott. They also have two sets of bloods.
一个是莫妮克汤普森的 另一个是艾迪沃克的
One for Monique Thompson, the other is Eddie Walker.
我们在调查医院 关于屋主还有别的信息吗
Well, we're covering the hospitals. Any more on the guy who owned the house?
我们在向世界各地的机构查询
Inquiries are out with agencies worldwide.
但我们的首要任务必须是找到五名嫌疑人
But our priority has to be finding the five suspects.
同意 保持联♥系♥
Agreed. Stay in contact.
如果他们在一起 应该更容易追踪
Well, if they're together, they should be easier to track.
不如我们一直监视他们容易
Not as easy as if we kept them under surveillance.
现在到达的是迪德科特公园大道
We are now arriving at Didcot parkway.
在这里换乘前往赫里福德
Change here for services to Hereford,
班伯里和牛津的火车
Banbury and Oxford.
(说出真♥相♥)
如果你在这里下车…
If you are leaving us here…
怎么样了
How's it going?
还好 我进入了海外帐户 我拿到钱了
All right. I'm in the offshore account. I've got the money.
现在是比较麻烦的部分
Now the tricky part.
见鬼
The fuck?
她在做什么
What is she doing?
自动车牌辨识 在伦敦外几公里的地方拍到的
ANPR picked it up a few miles outside London.
-在下一个检查点之前拐下去了 -那有可能是蒂尔森
-Turned off before the next checkpoint. -That could be Tilson.
那个是麦卡利斯特吗
But is that McAllister?
不能确定
Can't be sure.
我们在伦敦各处有跟踪那辆车的人
We've got eyes out for the car all over London,
还有穿便衣的武装响应车辆人员 在街上搜寻
plus ARVs in plain clothes doing a street search.
他们分头行动是有道理的
It makes sense they split up.
-我们有在监视机场吗 -还有私人机场
-We got the airports covered? -And private airfields.
他们不可能在不被发现的情况下出境
They won't get out of the country without being spotted.
你怎么这么快就能弄到 五本可以乱真的护照
How'd you get five convincing passports this fast?
只要你出钱 没有什么是弄不到的
There's nothing you can't get as long as you can pay.
阿德什不会让我们失望
Aadesh won't let us down.
我从来没见过像他那么精通电脑的人 他…
I've never seen anybody like him when it comes to computers. He's--
这些人很危险 我需要你停止说话
These guys are dangerous, so I need you to not talk right now.
-对 好的 我能做到 -一句话也别说
-Right. Yeah. I can do that. -I mean, at all.
对 我完全理解 我只是好奇到底在哪里…
Yeah, I completely understand. I was just wondering where exactly--
你能不能…
Can you--
对
Yeah.
你一定是走投无路了
You must be desperate.
跟你一起的这人是谁
Who is this with you?
他是谁
Who is he?
谁也不是 别担心他
Nobody. Don't worry about him.
别拿走手♥机♥
Not the phone.
好吧
Okay.
两万英镑 我希望你是为此才来的
£20,000. I hope that's why you're here.
我不止带了我欠的钱 还有购买♥♥清单
I've got what I owe and more. And a shopping list.
他说他把欠的钱全带来了
He says he has the money he owes in full.
他还想要五本英国护照 带美国电子旅行证的
He also wants five UK passports with American ESTAs.
还有干净的英镑和美元现金
Plus clean cash in sterling and dollars.
如果你有的话 我还想要一个跟踪器 一小时内我要拿到所有这些
I'll also take a tracker if you have one. And I need it all within the hour.
马苏德 我告诉过你我会回来的
Told you I'd be back, Masoud.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You fucking scum.
-你在做什么 -我在建造农场
-What are you doing? -I'm building a farm.
你在…
You're--
阿德什 你知道我们时间多么有限
You know how long we have to do this, Aadesh,
而你却在玩游戏
and you're playing a game.
不 我必须建造一个农场才能进入市场
No. I have to build a farm to access the marketplace.
你在说什么呀
What are you talking about?
好吧
Okay.
我在把你的钱转移到这个游戏里
So I'm moving your cash into this game.
我购买♥♥游戏内积分 然后把帐户详情转给别人
I buy in-game credits, then transfer the account details to someone else,
然后他们把这些积分在网上卖♥♥掉 换取干净的钱
and they sell those credits online for clean money.
但首先 我得建造一个农场
But first, I have to build a farm.
我猜你现在做的事并不合法
I'm guessing that what you're doing right now isn't legal.
娜塔莉 我们在火车上多待每一分钟 我们就少一点清白了
Natalie, every minute that we stay on this train, the less innocent we are.
你懂的 对吗 我们陷入得更深了
You understand that, right? We're gettin' deeper and deeper in.
还有机会 人们会理解
Now, there is still a chance that people may understand
我们迄今为止所做的一切 可是洗钱
everything we've done until now, but money laundering?
去美国 我们在想什么啊
Going to America? What are we thinking?
看看我们在信任什么人
Look at who we're trusting.
艾迪说:“肖恩不能杀死你
Eddie's like, "Sean can't afford to kill you.
你骇入了库珀纽曼公♥关♥公♥司♥ 连你都不知道你知道些什么
You hacked CNPR. Even you don't know what you know.
你就像《星球大战》里的R2-D2机器人 携带着莱娅公主的全息图
You're like R2-D2 in Star Wars carrying the Princess Leia hologram.
你太有价值了 不能杀死你” 可是我不想有价值
You're too valuable to kill." But I don't wanna be valuable.
至少不想做个机器人
Not as a droid, anyway.
我想成为成功的商人、父亲、丈夫
I want to be a successful businessman. A father, a husband.
阿德什 你现在还不必 做出关于纽约的决定
You don't have to decide about New York yet, Aadesh.
可你必须把钱转给肖恩 立刻
But you do have to get that money to Sean. Now.
该死 信♥号♥♥断了
Shit. Signal's dropped out.
女士们先生们 抱歉
Apologies, ladies and gents.
我们的速度可能会慢一段时间
It might be slow-going for a little while.
一旦我收到消息会立即通知大家
I'll let you know what's happening as soon as someone tells me.
(牛津大学自然历史博物馆)
她让你用那个安全词了吗
Did she make you use the safe word?
剧集 | 怀疑(2022) | 导航列表