剧集 | 怀疑(2022) | 导航列表
她自杀了
She killed herself.
那你怎么办了
What happened to you?
我跟祖母一起生活
I stayed with my granda.
直到我参了军 英国♥军♥队
Till I joined the army, the British Army,
我替他们俩都报了仇
and I got revenge for both of them.
我为自己也树立了一个榜样
And I set an example of my own.
我也需要你看着点那个学生
I also need you to keep an eye on the student.
我在机场给你买♥♥些衣服 走吧
I'll buy you some clothes at the airport. Come on.
(前往伦敦市中心的火车)
(伦敦市机场)
-我们该回去了 -对
-We should get back. -Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 你是在哪里服役的
Hey, where'd you serve?
-什么 -在机场的时候
-Sorry? -Back at the airfield,
你说你曾经在军中服役
you said you were ex-Forces?
皇家军事警♥察♥ 特别调查处
Royal Military Police. Special Investigative Branch.
我看得出来这样的事你做过好多次了
I can tell you've had to do that plenty of times.
你处理得很好
You handled that really well.
我以前担心我会变得过于习惯
I used to worry that I'd get too accustomed to it,
但从来没有
but never do.
不会的 上次我做这种事的时候 我不得不告诉一名母亲
Nope. Last time I had to do it I had to tell a mother
她12岁的儿子永远不会回家了
that her twelve-year-old son was never coming home.
是丹佛那件案子吗
Was that the Denver case?
你来之前 我看过了
I read about it before you came.
这就是你不信任我的原因
Well, that explains why you don't trust me.
-不是… -对 是我的错 我们抓到了那个家伙
-No. No. -Yeah, it was my fault. We had the guy.
是我放了他
And I let him go.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我想要说的是当我告诉你 莫妮克的死不怪你
My point is that when I tell you that Monique's death is not on you,
我很清楚自己在说什么
I know exactly what I'm talking about.
斯科特 我得告诉你件事
Scott, I need to tell you something.
对不起
Sorry.
阿德什乔普拉
Aadesh Chopra.
(欢迎光临伦敦斯坦斯特德机场)
哇 伪装得不错呀 但这肯定是他 对吗
Wow, he did a pretty good job. But that's definitely him, right?
是
Yeah.
斯坦斯特德
Stansted.
如果他要乘飞机 那看来他们所有人都要乘飞机
Well, if he's getting on a plane, it would make sense they all are.
你打算怎么做
How do you want to do this?
什么
What?
妈妈 我不能多说
Mum, I can't really talk,
不过我想告诉你不用担心
but I wanted to let you know that there's no need to worry.
我很好
I'm all right.
我跟朋友要出趟远门 所以可能好久不会给你打电♥话♥
I'm going away with some friends, so you might not hear from me for a while.
不过我会联♥系♥你的 相信我 好吗
But I'll be in touch. Trust me. Okay?
我爱你 再见
I love you. Bye.
那是…艾迪沃克
That was… Eddie Walker.
真名叫利亚姆麦肯纳
(来电者 利亚姆麦肯纳)
Real name Liam McKenna.
我们从缉毒队把他招来的
We recruited him out of drug squad.
他很有天赋 但没多少经验 目前只完成过一些零碎的任务
He's got talent but not much experience. Only done a few bits and pieces so far,
不过我觉得这件案子他最合适
but I think he's perfect for this.
-就好了 -他的任务是渗透到这帮人当中
-Almost. -He's tasked with infiltrating the gang,
找出其中谁参与了绑♥架♥ 并希望能带我们找到里奥
finding out which of them is involved and hopefully taking us to Leo.
这都是你安排的 他的被捕 你的审问
You faked it all? His arrest? Your interview?
而你都不能信任我、告诉我
And you couldn't trust me with this?
他的讯息传到时刚好莉迪亚汤普森来了
His message arrived around the same time as Lydia Thompson.
他有手♥机♥ 但显然他受到了密切监视
He has a phone, but he's obviously being closely watched.
在讯息中 他在告诉我们他在掌控之中 我们的方案在奏效
In the message he's telling us that he's in control, that it's working.
但我们的风险评估没有包括国际旅行
But our risk assessment didn't include international travel.
一旦他们起飞 就不在国家打击犯罪署的辖区了
As soon as they're in the air, they're out of NCA jurisdiction.
所以如果我们放他们过去…
So if we let them through--
放他们过去
If we let them through?
那就得是你的决定了
It's gonna have to be your call.
(准备安检)
请出示护照 登机卡
Passports, please. Boarding passes.
护照
Passport.
好的 明白
Okay. Understood.
好 等等 帮我准备我该怎么说
Okay, wait. Help me get my pitch straight here.
我们确认了四名可能的绑♥架♥者 有可能是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
We've identified four potential kidnappers, possibly terrorists,
我们知道其中一名杀了好几个人
one of whom we know is a multiple murderer,
你故意让他们飞离英国
who you knowingly let fly out of the UK,
飞向美国机场
all heading toward US airports.
而我们的战术是等他们降落 就让他们自♥由♥行动
And our play once they land is, we let them run.
可我不用担心 因为你给他们的随身行李中
But I shouldn't worry about it because you put trackers
放入了追踪器 我们有一个卧底跟他们在一起
in their hand luggage and we have an asset with them
他只有不到一年的实战经验
who has barely a year of field experience
和一台可以用作追踪器的手♥机♥
and a cell phone that can be used as a tracker
只要手♥机♥开着
as long as it's switched on.
我漏了什么吗
Did I miss anything?
是的 其实 蒂尔森已经有疑心了
Yes, actually. Tilson for one will already be suspicious.
如果将他们置于标准监视之下 他马上就会觉察
Put them under standard surveillance, and he'll smell it in seconds.
-斯科特 帮我说说 -我们知道有风险 先生
-Scott, help me out here. -We know there's a risk, sir.
这种风险足以结束职业生涯
One that ends careers.
可是看看他们冒的风险 为什么回去
But look at the risk that they're taking. Why go back?
我们知道他们不蠢 所以其中必有理由
We know they're not dumb, so there's gotta be a pretty good reason.
我们可以逮捕他们 没问题 但这不会帮助我们找到里奥
Now, we could pick 'em up. Sure. But that doesn't get us any closer to Leo.
见鬼
Fuck's sake.
我知道在我们能对准他们的 公共场所摄像头的数量上
I know New York's a little behind London in terms of the number of public cameras
纽约不如伦敦 但我们会一直监视全部人
we can point at them, but we're gonna be watching all of them.
还有 先生 我们需要知道他们要去哪
And, sir, we need to know where they're going.
需要透透气
Needed some air.
对 我也是
Yeah, me too.
贾马尔布朗轻松上篮投两分球
Two and the easy lay-up for Jamal Brown.
这个半场的第二次
The second time in this half.
佩罗西传给限制区顶部的布拉德利
Perrosi to Bradley at the top of the key.
布拉德利回传给佩罗西 他的队友在篮网下无人防守
Bradley, back to Perrosi. He's got a man open underneath.
脑后传球 扣篮 看都不看
There's a little dish in behind the head. Slam, no look.
第14次灌篮
Slam dunk number 14.
莫里斯威尔逊 打得漂亮
Maurice Wilson. Beautiful play.
58比56 冰川队 他们又一次灌篮了
58-56 Icebergs. And they dunk the ball again.
你睡他床上还是我睡
Do you want to get in with him or shall I?
他归你了
He's all yours.
明早见
See you in the morning.
明天是重要的一天
Big day tomorrow.
都办妥了吗
All set?
剧集 | 怀疑(2022) | 导航列表