性之术!
Sex!
再交些新炮♥友♥!
People to have casual sex with!
你每次都来这套!
You do this every time!
我能一整晚都用这套
And I can do this all night long.
喔
Ow.
走著瞧
Hm. We shall see.
伦敦!
London!
我召唤你...
I summon your...
...内心的声音!
...inner voices!
性之术!
Sex.
性之!术!
Sex!
性!之!术!
SEX!
真该死 你们这帮人!
Damn you people!
难道〇〇你的同僚和性感堂兄就是你们所想的吗?!
Is banging your co-workers and sexy cousins all you ever think of?!
啊 年轻的荣格啊 你还有好多要学!
Ah young Jung. You still have so much to learn!
所有人早上起来
The only reason anyone gets up in the morning
去工作 去做兴趣爱好 去玩板球 去跑去办公室 去背部按♥摩♥
goes to work, has a hobby, plays cricket, runs for office, gives back rubs
甚至礼貌的谈话都只有一个原因
or even engages in polite conversation
去做些鱼水之欢的事!
is to get some sex!
我还是...
I feel...
...不想苟同
...sticky.
学生终究还是学生
It would seem the pupil remains the pupil.
反正 我很高兴我们能走到这 揭开了尿床之谜
Well, I'm just glad we got to the bottom of this or bedwetting mystery.
没错 这全都是卑鄙的卡尔·荣格
Yep, it was that dastardly Carl Jung all along.
说真的 你尿床就因为那麽点热水
Really though, you wet the bed because of a little bit of warm water.
你确定不是你那个柔弱的小开关吗?
Are you sure it wasn't because of your weak child bladder?
每个人都有可能尿床的!
It would have happened to anyone!
蛤?该死的菲利普!
Huh? Dash it all Philipp!
是要多懦弱 意志多不坚定的孩子才会尿床啊?
What kind of chinless, weak-willed no good son wets the bed?
你就是那个一无是处的孩子
A worthless one that's what kind.
怪不得你妈走了!
No wonder your mother left!
这可真是个好觉啊
Now that was a good night's sleep.
嗯?
Hmm?
傻屌♥
你看见在海平面上一个淡蓝色的点
You see a pale blue dot on the horizon.
你的伙伴决定冒险向前
Your party ventures toward it.
私酿的威士忌在哪?
Where is the Mountain Dew?