没用
It's no use.
我没法给它充电
I can't recharge it.
我没能量了
I'm out of juice.
等等 伙计们 我能搞定它!
Wait, guys, I can totally fix this!
我... 我马上回来 我保证
I'll be ... I'll be right back, I promise.
我保证这是我想出过的最棒的主意!
I promise, this will be the best idea I've ever had in my whole life
比苹果那个强多了!
way better than the apple!
谢了!
Thank you!
菲利普!
Philipp!
你的气球呢!?
Where is your balloon!?
你都弄丢多少个气球了!?
How many balloons has it been now!?
你只是要等到等你♥爸♥撤退回来…
You just wait until your father gets home from his retreat...
准备好了吗?
Ready?
准备好了
I'm ready.
这可真是有点意思!
Well this just got interesting!
这招真妙...
Excellent technique...
切 我见过更妙的
Meh, I've seen better.
再快点 爱因斯坦 再快点!
Faster Einstein faster!
我有感觉了!
I can feel it working!
我… 我……
I...I...
我快要!
I'm so close!
科学之力!!!
SCIENCE!!!
耶!!!!!!
Yeeeeaaaah!
祝贺你啊 天才
Congratulations genius.
那电池该怎么办?
What about the goddamn car battery?
喔… 呃……
Aw...uh...
伙计们!
Guys!
这不能怪我啊
That's not my fault guys.
他不该就那样一走了之的啊!
He wasn't supposed to just leave!
他们总是那样拔屌♥无情 小可怜… 唉…… 总是
They always do sweetheart... they always do.
汤米 有人来了!
Tommy, we've got company!
福特 他在追我!
He's after me Ford!
你带著我们从银行拿到的能量先跑
You take the power we took from the bank.
我来拖住他
I'll try and stall him.
尼古拉 你干嘛要这样?
Why are you doing this Nikola?
你应该帮我才对!
You should be helping me!
帮你!?
Helping you!?
你是个小偷! 我现在终于有证据了!
You're a thief and now I can finally prove it.
小偷?
Thief?
我可甚麽都没拿
I didn't steal anything.
刚才那是个笑话吗?
Is that a joke?
不好意思 我可听不懂你的“美式幽默”
I'm sorry, I must not understand your “American humour”
喔哦 别激动 尼古拉
Woah, easy Nikola.
你不会还在为我的发明而生气吧?
You're not still angry about my inventions are you?
你的发明?
Your inventions?
那些是我的发明!
Those are my inventions!
你手裡那个死亡射线枪都是我发明的!
I even invented that stupid death ray you're holding!
你总是想方设法窃取我的专利…
All you ever wanted was to steal my patents!
哦 又来了
Oh, this again.
专利 专利 专利!
Patents, patents, patents!
你曾是我的雇员
You were my employee.
我付给你薪水
I paid you a salary.
难道你以为我雇你只是想看你漂亮的绘图?
Did you think I just wanted to look at your pretty drawings?
你连合同都读不懂!
You can't even understand a contract!
看来你要孤独 贫穷地死掉了 尼古拉
At this rate you're going to die poor and alone Nikola.
这可是你逼我的!
You leave Pigeon out of this!
看来就是这儿了
Well, this looks like the right place.
不错呀
Oh that's gotta smart.
你为甚麽要偷♥电♥能?
Why did you steal the electricity?
感觉很爽是吧?
Does it make you feel good?
感觉自己像有钱有势的生意人 是吧?
Does it make you feel like the big, fancy business man?
我没偷…
I didn't steal...
骗子!
Liar!
哦 托普西 见到你真高兴啊 老朋友
Oh Topsy, so good to see you again chum.
我还以为你死了呢!
I thought you were dead!
别担心 伙伴们 我抓住他了
Don't worry guys, I've got him.
自从胡迪尼… 我还没见过书呆子这样打人呢
I haven't seen a nerd take a hit like that since Houdini...
他死了好伐!
and he died!
哦 你真是太好了!
Oh so kind of you!
愿飞天面神保佑你
Blessing of the Flying Spaghetti Monster upon you.
我的花栗鼠感冒了!!
My chinchilla has a cold!!
呃……
Umm...
啊哦……
Uh oh...
谢谢您送我的颠能 爱地生先生
Thank you for the ewecwicity Mr. Eddy-son.
现在我不会冻死啦
Now I won't die of cold.
嗯?
Hmm?
喏 孩子们!
Here you go kids!
爱迪生先生给你们的
Courtesy of Mr. Edison.
嗯??
Hmmm?
嗯……
Hmmm...
这些电能是我的 懂吗?
This electricity belongs to me, you understand?
你应该帮我才对
You should be helping me.
嗯……
Hmmm...
你们可以早点下班吃午饭了
You're taking an early lunch.
早点吃午饭?
Early lunch?
他真好
He's so nice.
花生酱!
Peanut Butter!
你要加点班了
You're working overtime.
我喜欢在爱迪生电气公♥司♥工作
Why I love working here at Edison Electric.
因为爱迪生先生是世界上最棒的老板!
Mr. Edison is the best boss in the world!
我都做了些甚麽啊?
What have I done?
没关係 孩子
It's okay my boy.
既然你现在在这儿了
Youre here now.
我想给你看点东西
And there's something I wanted you to see.
甚... 甚麽?
Wha... what?
太美了
It's beautiful!
抱一个?
Hug?
没事了 没事了 尼古拉
There, there Nikola.
没事了
There there.
抱歉 我打了你!
I'm sorry for hitting you!
剧终
Closure.
现在 请见谅…
Now, if you'll excuse me...
请见谅…
If you'll excuse me...
我大概得去
I should probably pay a little visit
爱迪生诊所
to Edison's Medicines
找人处理下这些擦伤了
and get these scrapes looked after.
伙伴们 原来他不是坏人啊!
He's not a bad guy after all you guys!
哦 那些坏事一定都是我想象出来的…
Oh, I must have just imagined all that bad stuff...
真想知道他愿不愿意当我爸爸…
I wonder if he'll be my dad...
…你总是想方设法窃取我的专利…
...All you ever wanted to do was steal my patents...
…专利 专利 专利…
...Patents, Patents, Patents...
…你曾是我的雇员…
...You were my employee...
你以为我雇你只是想看你漂亮的绘图吗?
Did you think I just wanted to look at your pretty drawings?
哦不…
Oh no...
甚、甚麽?
Wh...what?
甚麽时候?
When?
怎么会?
How?
为甚麽??
Why??
蛤!
Ha!
鸽子法科,你真是太衰了
Sucks to be you pigeon f****r!