张伯伦 这究竟他妈发生了甚麽?
What are you bloody going on about Chamberlain?
因为你结束了战争 老伙计
Why, you've ended the war old sport.
一切战争都结束了
All wars are over.
我他妈爱死你了 乔大叔
I freakin' love you Joe.
不 我爱你弗兰Kie
No, I love you Frankie!
你们在看吗?我要跳了!
Are you guys watching? I'm gonna do it!
炮弹落水!
Cannonball!
但是... 但是还有好多战略没用呢
But ... but I have so many strategies to use.
还有好多演讲没说!
So many speeches to give!
再也不需要这些了 老伙计
No need for those old sport.
我敢说你可以退休然后就... 可以甩甩屁♥股♥走掉了
I dare say you can quietly retire and just ... fade away.
这下成了
There we go.
现在只要把这个放进最后...
And now just to put in the last...
喔不!
Oh no!
我赢得了交♥配♥季节!
I win mating season!
优胜劣汰 优胜劣汰!
I'm the fittest. I am the fittest!
你们都要被达尔文化!
You've all been DARWINATED!
我要传下我的基因 获得永生不死!
I get to pass on my genetic material and achieve biological immortality!
耶!!
Yes!!
好样的达尔文... 好样的!
Attaboy Charlie ... attaboy!
把它拧好 完成了
There we go. And done.
阶段10完...
Phase 10 compl...
甚甚甚甚甚麽?
Whaaaat?
我可说过了
I told you.
只要你正确说出“Skłodowska” 就能把他们拿回去
You can get them back when you learn how to say "Skłodowska" properly.
喔 真@#¥的烦死了
Oh for frank's sake.
狗#&*
Shlit.
他¥#%&
Forking.
&*%
Duck.
神他¥%#
God dam.
#@¥他#%&该死
Heck. Darn.
啊!
Ow!
去他¥#%!
Friend it!
终于来到爱因斯坦的梦了
Finally, I've reached Einstein's dream.
现在来看看能不能找出是甚麽导致他尿床
Now to see if I can figure out what's making him pee the bed.
嘿!
Hey!
你在这干嘛?
What are you doing here?
我醒著的时候还解决的不够吗?
Isn't it enough I have to deal with you when I'm awake,
现在我还得梦见你了?
now I have to dream about you too!?
别别别 别激动别激动
No, no, no. It's okay. It's okay.
我是真的弗洛伊德
I'm the real Freud.
我正在用一种非常複杂的探测仪器来访问你的梦境
I'm just visiting your dream using a very sophisticated probing device.
甚麽? 我可不想
What? I don't want that.
这有些我不想其他人看见的东西
There are things in here I don't want anyone to see.
爱因斯坦!
Albert!
喔不
Oh no.
怎麽去了那麽久?
What's taking so long?
你可答应我今天要做些实验的
You promised me we were going to do some experimenting today.
嚯嚯!非常有趣!
Ho ho! Very interesting!
请便 请便 快去做你的“实验”吧
Please, please proceed with your "experimenting".
就假装我不在...
Just pretend I'm not here...
喔 老天
Oh god.
终于啊!
At last!
是时候开始阶段12了!
Time for Phase 12!
我戳
And click.
爱因斯坦
Albert!
不 我的甜心!
No! My sweetness!
怎麽肥四?
What's happening?
我不造啊!
I don't know!
荣格?荣格?你还在吗?
Jung? Jung? Are you out there?
怎麽肥四?
What's happening?
荣格? 卡尔·荣格? 他也在这?
Jung? Carl Jung? He's here too?
他在现实世界监视著一切
He was monitoring everything from the waking world.
但是看起来好像不在了
But he doesn't seem to be there anymore.
也许他睡著了
Maybe he fell asleep.
喔 这世界好像他的风格
Oh that would be so like him.
但如果真的是 我们应该能在梦境世界找到他
But if he did we should be able to find him in the dream world.
快点 这边
Quickly, this way.
世 界
荣 格
这一定是荣格的梦
This must be Jung's dream.
哇 这可比我的大多了
Aw, it's so much bigger than mine.
他确实是睡著了 懒呆瓜
He did fall asleep, that lazy oaf.
请向前来 踏上卡尔·荣格的记忆之旅
Step right up! Ride the memories of Carl Jung.
瞭解他的独♥立♥人生
Get to know his real individual self.
我真不知道荣格这麽自负
I didn't realize Jung had this big an ego.
是啊 看起来是“超级自负”啊
Yeah, it's like some kind of "super ego".
请向前来 踏上卡尔·荣格的记忆之旅
Step right up. Ride the memories of Carl Jung!
童年时的卡尔 无忧无虑
As a child Carl was happy-go-lucky,
每晚期盼他的妈妈被斩首临幸
except for his mother being visited by decapitated spirits each night.
大学后 他的父亲过世留他一人穷困潦倒
After university, his father died leaving him destitute.
于是卡尔赢取了一位富太太 他的麻烦迎刃而解
So Carl married a woman from a wealthy family and his troubles were over!
但之后他看到了一战中血流成河的场景...
But then he had a vision of the 1st World War where the seas turn to blood...
他决意做一名战地医生!
...and he was drafted as an army doctor!
真————无聊!
Booooooriiiiing!
喔 看啊 到我的部分了!
Oh look, here comes the parts with me!
无意识只能被性慾促使
The unconscious is only driven by sexual urges.
实在不敢苟同
I politely disagree.
无意识只能被性慾促使
The unconscious is only driven by sexual urges.
实在不敢苟同
I politely disagree.
我不是很记得发生了那种事
That's not quite I remember that happening.
卡尔·荣格 真是个呆瓜
Carl Jung. What a boob.
哈 哈 哈
Ha. Ha. Ha.
卡尔·荣格 真是个呆瓜
Carl Jung. What a boob.
哈 哈 哈
Ha. Ha. Ha.
哈哈 但我记得那个发生过
Hehe, but that's exactly how I remember that happening.
我的复仇在于“掌”
My revenge is at "hand".
尿床 尿床
Pee. Pee.
我的复仇在于“掌”
My revenge is at "hand".
尿床 尿床
Pee. Pee.
尿——床
Peeeeee.
我去个宇宙无敌荣瓜瓜!
That son of a bitch!
他就是我尿床的罪魁祸首! 但是为甚麽啊?
He was the reason I was peeing the bed! But why?
通过入侵梦境 我将会让全伦敦的人遵从荣格的理论
By invading their dreams I will force all of London to follow the Jungian methods...
...并抛弃弗洛伊德的理论
...and reject the Freudian methods.
欢迎 弗洛伊德!
Welcome Sigmund!
欢迎来到伦敦集体无意识区!
To the arena of London's collective unconscious!
挺让我震撼的 荣格
I'm impressed Jung.
你也就只能做把爱因斯坦弄尿床这种简单事了
You were able to accomplish all this simply by making young Einstein here wet the bed.
好了 你不用说的那麽大声
Okay, you don't have to say that quite so loud.
好几週的夜晚啊!
Every night for weeks!
这就是个梦 各位!
This is all just a dream everyone!
埃尔伯特·爱因斯坦绝对不会尿床
Albert Einstein does not wet the bed.
这绝对值得 弗洛伊德
And it was all worth it Sigmund,
我终于在全伦敦前打败你了 你的人气现在可是
for once I defeat you in front of all of London, your popularity is going to take a...
...弗洛伊德式“下跌”
...Freudian "dip".
走开 爱因斯坦
Run along Einstein.
是时候要变得...
Things are about to get...
心理学理论化了!
Psychoanalytical!
好吧! 可你最好要狠狠地教训他一顿
Fine! But you better kick his ass.
那人可欠我洗好多次衣服的呢
Guy owes me for laundry.
来瞧瞧这个...
Let's see how you like a little...
性格内向人!
Typologous Introvertus!
欸 我今晚只想待在家裡...
Eh, I just feel like staying in tonight...
性之术!
Sex!
待在家裡 然后好好爽一发!
Staying in and having a wank!
哇喔 哇喔!
Woo hoo!
这不过是热身而已
That was just a warm-up.
瞧这个...
How about...
性格外向人!
Typologous Extrovertous!
我今晚要出去再交些新朋友
I will go out tonight and meet new people!