Listen, uh ... Marie's not sure where they are right now.
今天事挺多的 她累了 还有点“头痛”
It's been a really long day. And she's tired. And she's got a "headache".
大……
P...
姨……
M...
妈……
S...
少囉嗦! 开火!
Times up! Fire!
居里 快走! 这不是女士该待的地方
Curie go! This is no place for a lady!
先生们 开火!
Gentlemen, charge!
啊 这让我想起了堑壕战的时候
Ahhh. This takes me back ... to the days of trench warfare.
嗯 我也是 给白♥痴♥包扎伤口
Yeah, me too. Patching up wounded idiots.
哦 我忘了你当过战地护士
Oh? I forgot you were field nurse.
是医生
A doctor.
哎呦!
Yowch!
交给我吧!
I got it!
伙伴们!听我说啊!
Guys! Just listen to me!
没门!你的诺贝尔奖太重要了!
No way! Your Nobel Prizes are too important!
对所有女性意义非凡
Priceless symbols for women everywhere!
说的太对了 弗洛伊德
That's so true Freud.
不得不说 你为女性的尊严而战真是太高尚了
And I have to say. Way to stand up for the respect of women.
科学♥联♥盟的女士应该被聆听
The ladies of the science community deserve a voice.
而你 弗洛伊德 就是她们的声音
And you, Freud, are that voice.
把奖章给他们就… 哎
Just give them the uh...
先生 他们不肯投降
Sir. They aren't surrendering.
联繫希♥特♥勒♥机器人
Call in the Hitlerbot.
带希♥特♥勒♥机器人进来 完毕
Bring him in. Over.
得有人给他上一课了
Looks like someone's going to have to teach this thing some manners.
能别显摆男子气概了吗?
Could we stop with the machismo??
不许这样对待女士!
That is no way to treat a lady!
真是服了
Aw, for god's sake.
大家别担心!交给我了!
Don't worry guys! I got this!
上啊!
Get em!
退后!
Stay back!
你们傻啊! 至少用用超能力吧!
You idiots! At least use your powers!
嘿 我有个绝妙的主意
Hey, I've got a brilliant idea...
我们把该死的奖牌给他们算了
Let's give them the f*cking awards.
啊 我就知道!人♥质♥情结!
Ah, I knew it! Stockholm Syndrome.
告诉我… 你最近在瑞典待过吗?
Tell me ... were you recently in Sweden?
我们都去过!你傻啊 如果我们把奖给他们 就不用再打了
We all were! You are an idiot. And if we give them the awards this will all end.
保护弱小!
Defending the defenceless!
糟糕了…
Goddammit...
给 拿走吧
Here, just take them.
诺贝尔物理学和化学奖的获得者是…
And the Nobel Prizes in both Physics and Chemistry go to...
纳粹27号♥和纳粹83号♥! 祝贺你们 太出色了
Nazi 27 and Nazi 83! Congratulations you two. Amazing work.
懂... 懂了吗?
Do ... do you get it?
“OK”可以代表绝对零度! 哈哈
"0K" is zero Kelvin! Ha.
哇哦
Whoa.
呃… 我们还是去你家吧
Uhhh ... maybe we should go to your place instead.
啊 我现在懂啦!
Ahhhh ... I get it now!
你不需要奖项来证明自己的成就
You don't need an award to validate your accomplishments.
你的自尊从不受公众认可所影响
Your self-worth isn't tied to public acknowledgement.
通过交出奖章 你向纳粹表明自己超然于他们陈旧的价值观
So by handing them over, you showed the nazis that you were above their antiquated values.
因此赢得了精神上的胜利
Thus taking the moral victory.
额 或许吧
Yeah, maybe.
我所有碰过的东西都有了严重的放射性 包括那些奖章
That, or everything I touch becomes horribly irradiated.
顺便说下 你们可能都不育了
By the way, you're probably all sterile.
(双关:Shocked 震惊的 被电击)
特斯拉… 你看上去一脸震(电)惊(击)啊!
Tesla ... you look "shocked"!
♪纳粹没有跨时空汽车♪
They don't have a car that'll reach 88.
♪他们召唤恶魔来帮助,它叫Bariritu♪
They summon a demon to help, named Bariritu
喔耶
Oh Yeah
♪他们会把你的诺贝尔奖偷走♪
Then they are going to steal your Nobel Prize from you.