Our brave cosmonauts will slingshot around red planet of Mars
穿越时空,回到过去,将西方的物理学扼杀于萌芽之中
and go back in time to stop Western understanding of physics from ever happening.
为了祖国♥母♥亲的荣耀
Our cosmonauts will change course of history
我们的宇航员们将改写曆史
for the glory of Mother Russia.
如果他们的计划得逞,人类曆史的进程必将遭到破坏
If their plan succeeds it will irreperably damage the course of human history
我们所知的一切将不複存在!
and all that we know will cease to exist!
超级科学伙伴必须确保牛顿被苹果砸到…
The Super Science Friends must ensure that the apple hits Isaac Newton's...
该死的太空僵尸苏维埃俄♥国♥共産党!
COMMIE SPACE ZOMBIES FROM THE FUTURE!
干掉他们!
Get em!
你们以为自己已经胜利了
You think you've won.
但你们忘记了一件事!
But there's one thing you've forgotten!
那就是我师从温斯顿·丘吉尔!
That Winston Churchill is my mentor.
如果说他教会了我一件事,那就是…
And if there's one thing he taught me, it's to always...
出门带午饭!
PACK A LUNCH!
他要成功了!
He's going to do it!
他没准能行
He just might do it.
马上就成功了!
Almost there!
哈哈哈… 牛顿的脑袋掉了!
Ha ha ha ... it came right off!
我们现在到底该怎么办?
What the devil do we do now?
我们还是赶紧撤吧
Let's get the hell out of here.
等等! 然后怎麽样了?
Wait! How does it turn out?
我得看看曆史书!
I need to check the history books!
哼,区别不大嘛
Hmm. Close enough.
你真的很酷
You are so cool
你也许不知为何
you don't even know how
可你深深地吸引著我
your Law of Attraction meant to me deep down.
你真的很酷
You are so cool
愿时刻与你同行
I'm where I am right now
因为没有了你
because without you
我只能自己孤独...
I'd be all on my...
呃,这集你看了吗?! 居里夫人才不是那样的呢
Ugh, did you see this episode? That is not what Marie Curie was like.
可不是么! 而且开头那架纳粹轰炸机的型号♥
Tell me about it! And that Nazi bomber at the beginning
直到1942年左右才被投入使用!
wasn't even a model that was in service until like 1942!
更何况牛顿被苹果砸到脑袋根本就是个谣言!
Not to mention that the apple falling on Isaac Newton's head was a total myth!
只要一想到史上最伟大的科学发现竟然和…
To think that the greatest discovery of all time had anything to do with...
一路上,你牵引著我
You're pulling me all the way to the ground
你的地心引力过于强大!
your gravity's too much to bear!
我的脑袋开始旋转,就像个地球仪
My head's starting to spin, just like a globe
请告诉我这是甚麽,让我们共享
tell me it's something, something we share.
儘管过去多年
These long years that passed
你我早已分离
have kept us apart.
为甚麽你不再同我一起?
Why don't you live closer to me?
我们思绪相仿
Our ideas are close
却又相差甚远
but so far away.
你怎麽会相信
Why'd you believe
炼金之术呢?
in alchemy?
可你真的很酷
You are so cool
你自己却不知为何
you don't even know how
可你深深地吸引著我
your Law of Attraction meant to me deep down.
你真的很酷
You are so cool
愿时刻与你同行
I'm where I am right now
因为没有了你
because without you
我只能自己孤独前行
I'd be all on my own.