I know, but could you please just ask
看看能不能找到她 让我们了解一下情况
and see if you can find out? Let us know.
肯定有人叫了救护车
I mean, someone must have ordered the ambulance,
我们只想知道她在哪 以及到底是什么情况
so we just want to know where she is and what's happening.
好的 好的 我等着
Yes. Yes, I'll hold.
抱歉
Sorry.
你们知道他们把她送去哪儿了吗
Do you know where they've taken her?
不 我们不知道 但麦克在问了
No, we don't know but Michael's trying to find out.
这就像一场噩梦
Oh, this is like a bad dream.
会没事的
No. It will be fine.
会没事的
It will be fine.
你好 我在
Hello. Yes.
不 不好意思 我解释过了 我不知道她姓什么
No, sorry, I explained. I don't know her surname.
她的名字叫汉娜
Her first name's Hannah.
她...
She's...
年纪大了 而且独居
old, and on her own.
家人都在卡迪夫
Family's in Cardiff.
不 我不知道地址
No, I don't know where.
她在车♥库♥上装了个摄像头
She runs an illegal neighbourhood watch from the CCTV camera
来非法监视整个社区
mounted on her garage.
她喜欢跨种族的软色情文学
She likes interracial soft-core pornographic literature.
她是个易怒的 糟糕的 喜欢勒索人的小老太太
She's an angry, shitty, blackmailing little...
她做的水果面包很难吃 还有...
Well, she makes a very bad bara brith and...
她人很好
she's kind.
抱歉
Sorry.
嗯 嗯 好的
Yeah. Yeah. OK.
谢谢你
Thank you.
舞台剧
大卫·田纳特 麦克·辛
嗯 我知道现在不是个好时机
Yeah, I know this isn't the best time.
我只是觉得咱们上次讨论的时候
I just feel like the last time we talked about it...
就是咱们在玩战舰游戏的时候
We were playing Battleships that time.
我们确实决定了
we did decide that,
海报上我的名字在前面 先田纳特 再辛
I'd have my name first on the poster - Tenant, and then Sheen.
我们应该是这么决定的
I think that's what we said that we would have,
抱歉 我知道现在不是个好时机
Sorry. I know this isn't great timing,
但他们把海报的草图发给我了
but I've just been sent a draft of the poster.
你得... 我也发给你了
You'll have... I've sent it to you too.
你大概没时间看 但是
I mean, you won't have had time to look, probably, but...
官方想宣布消息了
They... They want to announce.
所以他们需要...把海报定下来
So they need approval on the... thing. I...
不幸的是 有一张被群嘲的海报
Unfortunately, on the one they've mocked up,
那张海报上 你的名字在前面
your name is actually first.
抱歉 这真的不是个好时机
So, sorry. This is really bad timing,
但他们需要在今天结束前作出改动
but they need changes by the end of play today.
所以 你介不介意我直接告诉他们
So, do you mind if I just go back some tell them
把咱们俩名字换个位置 就...
just to swap those names round? Just on the...
换一下位置顺序就对了
So they're the right way round on the poster.
如果可以的话 我很乐意代表我们俩去通知他们
I'm happy to do that on both our behalves quickly, if that's OK.
或者 我们干脆就不动了
Or we could leave it as it is, just...
就那样吧
Let's just leave it.
名字顺序不改了
We'll just leave it.
不改了
We'll leave it.
你别担心
Don't worry about it.