第四集
水果面包
你收到照片了吗
Have the photos come through?
收到了
They have.
还挺多
Some.
西蒙说我们得选三张出来
Simon says we have to pick three.
2089号♥就挺好
2089.
那张照片里没我
I'm not in 2089.
是吗
Oh, are you not?
你明明就知道我不在
You know I'm not.
我都没注意到
Hadn't noticed.
得选我们俩都在的照片
Needs to have both of us in it.
拍2089号♥照片的时候你在哪
Where were you for 2089?
我不知道 大概是在挑新衬衫吧
I don't know. Choosing a new shirt, I think.
那衬衫还是你自己选的哦
You chose that shirt?
你那时候就嘲笑过我了
Yeah, you were rude about it then.
没必要现在再嘲笑我一次
You don't get to be rude about it now.
我嘲笑过你吗
Oh, was I rude about it?
你明明就嘲笑过
Yeah, you rude about it, yeah.
我说什么了
What did I say?
你说我看起来像块抹布
You said I looked like a J-cloth.
你还上妆了吗
Is that make-up, too?
是啊 就上了点粉底
Yes, a little foundation, maybe.
你脸上看起来痘痘好多
You look pox-ridden.
你的嘴为什么老要那样
Why do you do that thing with your mouth?
我哪样了
What thing?
你会 扁着嘴
You know, you make it... sort of... sort of flat,
嘴都抿出一条线了
just like a... like a line straight across you.
就跟木偶的嘴巴一样
Like a Muppet, you know?
我才不会那样
I don't do that.
我看了你20张不同的照片
Yeah, I'm looking at 20 different photos of you.
没有哪张照片上我能看见你的牙
I cannot see your teeth in one of them.
这些照片上我也看不见你的牙啊
I can't see your teeth in any of these either!
是啊 但我的眼睛里闪烁着光芒
Yeah, but I have a twinkle in my eyes.
我的眼里才闪烁着光芒好吗
My eyes twinkle!
不 你的眼神死气沉沉
No, your eyes tire.
-死气沉沉 -就像一个低级蛇发女妖
- Tire? - Like a low-impact Gorgon.
去你的
Fuck you.
你的眼睛就像是通往荒原的入口
Portals onto a barren...
-天哪 -通往一片干旱的不毛之地
- Oh, Jesus. - parched, arid landscape.
我跟你道过歉了
I have said sorry!
我也已经接受了你的...
And I have accepted your...
看起来可不像
Well, it doesn't look like it!
你们排练过剧中段落了吗
Have you rehearsed any of it yet?
当然
Yes, of course.
排练了多少
How much of it?
很难量化
It's difficult to quantify.
就说你们排到了第几页吧
Give me a page number.
我们是从更概念化的地方开始的
We've been starting from a more conceptual place.
什么意思
What does that mean?
这是我排练流程的一部分
Well, it's part of my process.
我们一开始会自♥由♥讨论一下这部戏
We've begun with a sort of freewheeling discussion about the play,
讨论它的主题 它的内部结构
its themes, its inner workings
以及这部剧可能会传达给当代观众的内容
and what it might say to a 21st century audience.
你们还什么都没干 是吧
You haven't done anything, have you?
-是的 -好吧
- Not a thing. - Right.
这不能怪我 塞缪尔那事扰乱了我们的计划
In my defence, the business with Sam threw us off the rails.
那件事明明是你自己没处理好
Well, that was the business you failed to handle.
大卫说他会处理好的
David said he would deal with it.
他处理好了吗
And did he?
没有
Not really, no.
没有是吧 那他有没有帮倒忙
No. Did he make it worse?
-嗯 -那好吧
- Yes. - All right.
所以现在进展到哪一步了
So, where are we?
塞缪尔的事情处理好了
Well, Sam's handled.
他再也不想和我们或这出戏有任何关系了
He doesn't want to have anything to do with us or the play any more,
这也挺好
which is good.
大卫和麦克...
David and Michael are...
还在生气
angry.
生你的气吗
With you?
大部分是在生对方的气
Mostly with each other.
好了 西蒙 我知道这事对你意义重大
All right, Simon. I know this means a lot to you.
是的 没错
Yes, it does.
嗯 这也是个很重大的机会
Yeah, it's... It's a really big opportunity.
没错
Yes, it is.
你保证过你可以搞定的 所以
And you promised me that you were up to it, so...
你能处理好吗
Are you?
我能
Yeah.
那他妈就拿点进度出来
Then make some fucking progress!
别再拖拖拉拉原地踏步了 做点什么 好吗
Make some fucking progress! Do something, will you, please?
我求你了
Please!
好吧 抱歉
All right. Sorry.
你做得其实还行 还行
It's just, you know, it's fine. It's fine, what you're doing.
但谁都能做到这个水平
Anybody could do it, really.
我只是对你的期望要更高一点 就这样
I... I just expected a little bit of you, that's all.
我也是
Me, too.
没必要...
Well, you know, there's no need to...
我不需要你在这羞愧地低着头
I don't need somebody hanging their head in shame,
我需要你去干点实事出来 好吗
I just need somebody to do something for me, all right?
否则 这有什么意义 我要你何用
Otherwise, what's the point? What's the point of you, really?
好问题
It's a good question.
嗯
Yeah. Well...
好吧
All right.
我觉得咱们这次谈话很有建设性 所以
All right. Well, I think this has been constructive, so...
你能行吗
Yeah?
-能 -好
- Yep. - Yeah.
多谢你抽出时间
Thanks for your time.
老天爷啊
Oh, Christ.
-简妮 -怎么了
- Janine! - What?
我这边谈完了
I'm done here.
全都处理好了吗
All sorted?
没有 还是一塌糊涂 简直是噩梦
Nope, nightmare. Fucking nightmare.
你就应该直接炒他鱿鱼
You should have furloughed him!
保持两米距离
保护医疗体系
今天下午乔会加入我们的排练
Jo is going to drop in on our session this afternoon.
为什么
Why?
检查进度
Checking on progress.
咱们哪儿来的进度
There's been progress?
可多了
Plenty.
我们还一个字都没读呢
We haven't read anything yet.
这是刻意为之的
That's deliberate.
为什么
Why is that?
我们一直在从更概念化的方面来排练这部剧
We've been, operating from a more conceptual space.
乔是不是担心了
Is Jo worried?
她应该只是觉得自己被排除在外了
I think she just feels left out.
被排除在外
Left out?
是啊 我们能不能看一眼
Yeah, shall we have a look at page...
第十页
Page ten?
就从...
From...
"我们没时间发疯"开始
"We do not have time for insanity."
好的
Sure.
可以
Yep.
你们准备好了就开始
Whenever you're ready.
麦克
Michael.
"我们没时间发疯"
"We do not have the time for insanity."
"但人生中充斥着疯狂"
"Life is crammed with insanity."
"你什么意思"
"What the hell do you mean?"
"你的技艺应该被认为是疯狂的温床"
"Your craft should be considered a breeding ground for madness,"
"你能把假的变成真的"
"rendering falsity as truth."
你打算就这么演吗
Are you going to do it like that?
我怎么了
Like what?