剧集 | 作秀公审(2021) | 导航列表
只能在他缺席的情况下进行审理
other than to conduct the trial in his absence.
没问题,庭上
Of course, My Lord.
你刚才说她说的是实话
We cannot suggest to the court
所以我们不能在法庭上暗示她说谎
that she is not telling the truth when you have just said that she is.
我知道
I know.
当你说她说的是实话…
And when you say she was telling the truth...
全部都是真的
...everything was true.
那你对于叫她开车去斯洛文尼亚的原因
Then do you have an alternative explanation
有其他解释吗?
as to why you told her to take the car to Slovenia?
哦…
Oh...
我根本站不住脚
Then my position is completely impossible.
能让我单独跟森谈一会吗?
Can I speak to Sam alone for a bit, please?
那是个好主意
That might be a good idea.
记住了,大家听见就是见了
Remember we cannot unhear anything.
还有,我们不能故意误导法庭
And we cannot knowingly mislead the court.
她什么时候流产的,积斯甸?
When she lose the baby, Justin?
别说那些
Don't go there.
你有看到这两件事的相似…
Did you see a parallel with...
该死的别说那些
Don't f**king go there.
我对天发誓,森,别说那些
I swear to God, Sam, do not f**king go there.
该死的心理呓语
F**king psychobabble.
对啊,如果是女孩我们要叫她珀尔…
Yeah we were gonna call her Pearl if it was a girl...
是吧,该死!
Were we f**k!
是否让我想起达妮埃拉在车上的样子?
Did it remind me of Daniella in that car?
是否触发某些情绪?
Did it trigger me?
有吗,积斯甸?
Did it Justin? Justin did it?
根本不必提醒我,森
I didn't need reminding, Sam.
我根本无法忘记那一切
I couldn't ever get that out of my head.
我看得到可怕的金属刺进她的肠子
That horrible metal I could see it jabbing in her intestines,
那混♥蛋♥说他不会哀悼她
that arsehole saying don't grieve for her,
我想哀悼谁是我的事,你这个爱说教的混♥蛋♥
I'll grieve for who the f**k I want, you preachy preachy little c**t!
冷静点
Calm down. Calm down.
-嗯,我很冷静 -好的
-Yeah, I'm calm. -Alright.
-我很冷静 -好的
-I'm calm. -Alright. Alright.
好的
Alright.
好的
Alright.
是我做的
I did it.
我把马古斯卡达活撞出路边
I ran Marcus Calderwood off the road.
但你知道啊
But you know that.
你一直都知道
You've always known.
但你不知道全部的故事
You don't know the whole story though.
那件事…
That doesn't err...
现在不那么重要,因为…
matter so much right now. As err...
就像格拉涅所说的,我们不能故意误导法庭
as Grainne said, we can't knowingly mislead the court.
到此结束了
So it ends here then.
还剩下一个选项
Well there's one remaining option.
我会要求法官重新提审你
I ask the judge for you to be rearraigned
然后你要承认
and you plead guilty
起诉书上的过失杀人罪,基于…
to the manslaughter charge on the indictment by reasons...
嗯,我不要
Yeah. I'm not doing it.
有监于警方对针对你的担忧,没有做出适当回应
There's a tiny chance given that the police
还是有一丝机会的
didn't respond properly to concerns about you.
现在我们可以利用珊迪娜
And we can use Sandra to our benefit now;
她或许是这一切的关键
she might be the key to all this.
考虑到目前的情况
I don't believe that you losing your baby had no impact on you,
我不相信失去小孩对你没有影响
given the circumstances.
而且珊迪娜的证词清楚地指出,你患有精神障碍
And Sandra's testimony clearly shows evidence of mental disturbance.
检方会拒绝接受认罪,辩称这是预谋…
The Prosecution will refuse to accept the plea and argue pre-meditation...
那当然
No s**t.
警♥察♥,最后一刻打出精神疾病的牌
A cop. Playing the mental health card, last minute.
绝对不可能
No chance.
外头有大一群人需要被惩罚
There's a whole world out there that needs a head on a plate.
形势确实对我们不利
The odds are against us for sure.
但这样有用,积斯甸,我相信这有用
But it helps. Justin it helps, that I do believe it.
我打从一开始就相信
I've believed it from the start.
哦,森,谢谢你
Oh Sam, thank you mate.
那你就跟其他人一样糟糕
Then you're just as bad as all the rest, Sam.
该死的爱哭鬼
F**king cry-babies,
懦夫和寻求关注的人
weaklings, and attention-seekers.
如果大家都疯了,那就没有人有罪
If everybody's nuts then nobody's guilty.
再也没有犯罪
There's no crime anymore,
没有自♥由♥意志,只有借口,想得美
no free will, just excuses. And they can't have that.
那样就不会有监狱,只有治疗犬
There'd be no prisons would they, just be therapy dogs.
是我做的
I did it. I did it.
因为我太恨他了
Because I hated him so much,
我恨他,森
I hated him, Sam,
因为他杀了一个女人和她未出世的孩子
because he killed a woman and her unborn baby.
没人能说服我不是那么一回事
And nobody will ever convince me otherwise.
现在我再也不用在电视上,看到他那沾沾自喜的脸了
And now I never have to see his smug face on my TV again,
跟我们说我们能哀悼谁
telling us who we were allowed to grieve for.
我会承担后果的
I'll have to take what's coming then.
不,还是有机会的,积斯甸
No there'll still be stuff coming, Justin.
记住,你要认罪
You're pleading guilty remember.
不过是过失杀人而不是谋杀
Just manslaughter instead of murder.
相形之下,量刑最短是七年
Where the sentencing start point is seven years
而不是强制终身监禁
as opposed to a mandatory life-sentence.
即便只有百分之二十的概率胜出,也是值得的
Even a Win Predictor of twenty percent is worth it.
嘿
Eh.
那是五分之一啊,伙伴
It's one in Five, mate.
这是什么?
What is it?
是珊迪娜写的信
It's the letter, written by Sandra.
我不想再她作证钱拿给你看…
I didn't wanna show it to you before her testimony...
或许这能帮助你了解,其他人是怎么看你的
Maybe this will help you understand how other people see you,
而不是你想怎么看待自己
rather than how you prefer to see yourself.
曼尼?
Mani?
你已经叫外卖♥♥了?
Did you order that takeaway already?
哦,今天在法庭上很精彩
Oh, massive scenes in court today,
不过事实上,你是对的…
but actually you were right...
嗨,你是对的…
Hiyah. you were right about the erm...
曼尼?
Mani?
你这个混♥蛋♥,愚蠢又自私的混♥蛋♥
You bastard. You stupid, selfish, bastard.
你怎么可以?
How could you?
你怎么可以?
How could you?
在发生那些事之后
After everything.
妈离开后,你怎么能想要丢下我?
How could you even think about leaving me after mum?
不是的,曼尼…
No Mani...
曼尼,不,等等!曼尼,等等!
Mani no wait! wait! Wait! Mani wait! Please wait!
让开
Get out my way.
我说了等等!
But I'm telling you to wait!
你不懂,曼尼!
You don't understand. Mani!
放开我!
Get the f**k off me! Get the f**k off me!
等等!曼尼!
Wait! Wait Mani!!
听着!
Look!
-去你的!-曼尼…等等!
-F**k you! -Mani... Stop!
我…曼尼,拜托回来,不,等等!
I'll... Mani please come. Mani no wait!
请寻求帮助、自杀
曼尼,求求你…
Mani. Mani please...
剧集 | 作秀公审(2021) | 导航列表