剧集 | 作秀公审(2021) | 导航列表
显然你姐决定消除
Apparently, your sister's decided to eliminate
她生命中的所有负能量
all negative forces from her life,
而你排在最前面
and you're top of the list.
她会封锁你的
She'll have blocked you.
他们所有的社群媒体账户也会封锁你
You're also blocked from all their social media accounts.
就因为我不肯帮她看家…
Because I wouldn't bloody house sit for her...
怎么了,莱恩?
What's going on, Len?
他们又再讯问尼基泰勒
They've got Nicky Taylor in again.
从各个层面来看都是最弱的一环
The weakest link in every sense.
我们从你的电♥话♥记录中
We've discovered from your phone records.
发现医护人员告诉你,是谁撞到马古斯卡达活后
That after the paramedic told you who had hit Marcus Calderwood,
你打了一通电♥话♥
you made a phone call.
给不当值的凯尔钟斯警员
To PC Kyle Jones, who was off duty.
所以呢?
So?
所以,我不知道,伙伴
So, I dunno, mate.
你人在犯罪现场
You're at a crime scene.
某个人跟你说是你其中一位朋友做的
Someone just told you it was one of your mates wot dunnit.
你心想,我最好不要直接打给积彻
And you think: I better not call Juzzer direct
因为那样太明显了
'cos that'd be too obvious,
我要打给另一个朋友,叫他去提醒他
I'll call another mate and tell him to give the heads up.
你有那通电♥话♥的录音吗?
You err... got a recording of that conversation?
听着…
Look there's...
尼基,我说不了客套话,尼基
there's no polite way of putting this, Nicky,
但你真得很蠢
but you are as thick as s**t.
话说回来
Having said that,
脑子不代表一切
brains aren't everything
而且从各方面来看,你都是一名好警♥察♥
and also you're a good copper by all accounts.
勇敢
Brave.
尽忠职守等等
Go beyond the call etcetera.
还有…我没有通风报信
Also... I'm not a grass.
听着,我跟你说吧
Look, let me tell you something.
人们常说我为修夫基警督,是好警♥察♥和坏警♥察♥
People often call me and DI Southgate Good Cop/Bad Cop.
但他们总是弄反了
But they always get it the wrong way round.
我是好的那个
I'm the nice one.
听着,我喜欢饶过蠢蛋
See I like to give an idiot a break.
不过他…
He's more like...
迈尔士有点特别
Well, he's a bit special is our Miles.
你不会想以错误的方式惹怒他
You really don't want to rub him up the wrong way.
橄榄树
An olive tree.
我想你可能会…
Thought you might...
啊…
Aw...
多少钱?
how much...?
普通橄榄树很容易种
Ordinary olive trees are quite easy.
能坦白跟你说吗?
Can I be honest with you?
当然
Of course.
我觉得这样对待树有点奇怪
I find it a bit weird doing that to trees
因为它们应该要高高大大的
'cos they're meant to be big, you know.
嗯
Okay.
不过很漂亮
It's pretty though.
我妈会喜欢的
And my mum will love it.
谢谢你来载我
Thanks for picking me up.
不客气
No worries.
我总是留下收据
I always keep receipts.
我从手♥机♥或电脑上删除的内容,都会保留一份副本
Anything I delete from my phone or computer I keep a copy of it.
我们叫那保留收据,以防万一
We call it keeping receipts just in case.
我们?
We?
我跟你说过迪四不过是一个群组聊天室
Well, I told you D-Four was just a group chat mainly.
我以为只有男生能加入
Well, I thought it was strictly a lads thing.
不是
No.
只是得表现得跟他们一样
You just have to behave like one of the lads.
相信我,那有时候很无聊
And, believe me, that got boring sometimes.
你还留着收据?
You still have the receipts?
你可以拿来给我吗?
You can get them for me?
我没有参与那么多
I didn't take part that much.
我在里面叫硅莎
I'm on there as SS.
不,不是纳粹之类的
No, not like the Nazis or anything.
他们叫我硅利康莎莉,所以…
They called me Silicone Sally so...
嗯,所以我以为你叫…
Right, again that's why I thought you were...
-嗯 -嗯
-Yeah. -Yeah.
我只是顺着他们
I just played along with that.
里面没有什么会让我被解雇的内容
There's nothing on there that can get me fired.
但我不希望你把我想得很糟
But erm, I don't want you to think worse of me.
我不会的,贝姬,我发誓
I won't, Becky, I promise.
你多快能…
How soon do you think you can...
拿这个换一棵小橄榄树公平吗?
It's a fair exchange for a titchy olive tree?
我欠你一棵樱树
I owe you a cherry blossom.
嗨,森
Hi, Sam.
嘿,嗨
Hey hi.
我只是…
I'm just erm...
来拿个东西…
just picking up some, you know...
听着…
Listen...
听着…
Listen erm...
-真的没关系 -你说了不恰当这几个字
-It's really... fine. -You said the word 'inappropriate'.
我确实认为你在家,看着我在办公室外的生活…
I do think you at home, looking at my life outside of the office...
这实在…
it's just...
嗯…
Yeah. Yeah...
让你不舒服我真的很抱歉…
I'm truly sorry if it made you uncomfortable...
但你说得对,那是公开的…
But you're right it's public...
之前是公开的
was public.
我不会去向律师协会举报你
And I am not going to report you to the Law Society for it, you know.
我是说,那只不过是让我
I mean it really was nothing more than a way
大脑慢下来的一种方式
for me to slow my brain down.
因为…
Cos...
你的生活比我有趣多了
You have a much more interesting life than I do.
炫耀丰富的社交生活
Showing off about your rich social life
只是另一种形式的焦虑
is just a different form of anxiety.
失眠快把我搞疯了
This insomnia's driving me a bit nuts.
我不想跟治疗师要更多镇静剂
I don't want to ask the therapist for more seds.
好
Right.
所以你才想使用洋葱路由?
Yeah, is that why you wanted the TOR browser?
别那么做
Don't do it.
如果你真的要用,至少别白白冒着风险
Or if you're going to at least make it worth the risk
帮自己买♥♥把枪,然后…
and get yourself a gun and...
我不知道,做掉你讨厌的人
I don't know, take out your hate list.
嗯
Yeah.
他一开始是来找可卡贵宾犬的
First, he came for the cockapoo's
我什么都没说,因为我不是可卡贵宾犬
and I said nothing cause I'm not a cockapoo.
嗯,你有点像
Yeah, you are a bit.
去见你那个不老实的警♥察♥吧
Go and see your dodgy copper.
谢了
Thanks.
好的
Right.
很好
Good. Good.
塔玛拉博丹肯尼
我为什么会让这种有毒的关系,回到我的人生里?
是时候移除负能量
专注于那些,真正理解什么是家人的人了
你可以的,我们支持你
超级英雄!
鼓舞人心
哈莉特肯尼夫人:爱你
谢谢
Thank you.
再见
Cheers.
要薯片吗?
Wanna chip?
不用了,多谢
No thanks.
你应该吃的,这是超加工垃圾食物…
You should it's pure ultra-processed filth...
每一口我都能感觉到我的动脉堵塞
I can feel my arteries clogging up with every mouthful.
嗯,我相信这不是标准的监禁待遇
Yeah, well I'm pretty sure that isn't standard custody fare.
好吧,如果你保证不会打去反贪腐热♥线♥
Okay, if you promise not to call the anti-corruption hotline...
唐拿给我的
Dawn gets them for me.
谁是唐…
Who's Da...
算了
never mind.
积斯甸
Justin.
你有珊迪娜的消息吗?
Have you heard anything from Sandra?
我在这里怎么会有她的消息?
How am I going to hear from her in here?
剧集 | 作秀公审(2021) | 导航列表