剧集 | 作秀公审(2021) | 导航列表
这太疯狂了
But this is crazy.
你疯了!
You are crazy!
单车也在你车上吗?
Was the bike inside the car as well?
我不知道什么单车
I don't know anything about a bike.
你有没有把单车丢弃在英国某处
Did you dump the bike somewhere in the UK
或是将它带上渡轮?
or take it across on the ferry.
我可以发誓我刚才听见我委任人说
I could've sworn I just heard my client say:
我不知道什么单车
I don't know anything about a bike.
贾斯汀是什么时候叫你把车开去修的?
So when exactly, did Justin tell you to take the car and have it fixed?
我平常总是开车
I was always going to take the car.
他只是说,我应该顺便开去修
He just said, I should have it fixed at the same time.
贾斯汀有没有明确指出要你叔叔修哪些部分?
Did Justin specify the work your uncle should do to the car?
没有,他只说去找伊沃修车
No, he just said get Ivo to fix it.
在健身房♥稍微碰撞,就换了整个侧板和全部重新烤漆?
A whole side panel and a full respray just for a little bump at the gym?
抱歉,我不太懂车子
I don't know much about cars, sorry.
你的律师有没有跟你说
Has your solicitor told you the maximum sentence,
从犯的最高刑期?
for assisting an offender?
-有 -十年
-I have. -Ten years.
你想重复随便你
Well feel free to repeat it.
听着,到时候潘乔可能还活着
Look I'm not saying Pancho'll be dead by then,
但它肯定需要关节炎药物了
but he'll certainly be needing some liberella for his joints.
滚回你♥妈♥的♥子♥宫♥去!
Idi u picku materinu!
我想那不是什么好话
I'm guessing that's not so polite.
对,意思是滚回你妈体内
No, it means get back to a certain part of your mother's anatomy.
那可能有点困难
Might prove a bit tricky,
因为我们去年将她的骨灰撒在盒子山了
given we scattered her ashes on the top of Box Hill last year.
桑德拉,如果你和我们合作
Sandra, if you cooperate with us,
刑期也会斟酌减轻
then that cooperation will definitely be taken into account.
我猜你根本不知道贾斯汀
I bet you didn't even know why Justin was asking you
为什么要你销毁证据,对吧?
to get rid of the evidence right?
抱歉,我看起来是第一天上班吗?
I'm sorry, do I look like it's my first day in the job?
不准再问含沙射影的问题
No more loaded questions.
他没有叫我销毁任何证据
He didn't ask me to get rid of any evidence.
我在健身房♥把车撞坏后
He just said, I might as well get my uncle -
他只说顺便找我叔叔修一下
who's a top Slovenian mechanic by the way -
他是斯洛文尼亚一流的技师
to fix the car after I bumped it in the gym.
在健身房♥撞车后,车身是否有出现新的损伤?
And did you see any new damage to the vehicle after the gym collision?
我没去看
I didn't look.
不过你们可以去检查我的手♥机♥
But feel free to inspect my phone.
你们会看到我传给武坎,关于潘乔的那些信息
You'll see all my texts to Vukan about Pancho.
你们会看到我说我要开车去
You'll see me say I am coming in car.
嗯,所以你传给这位,斯洛文尼亚的一流技师的简讯
Yeah and will we see a text to this 'top Slovenian mechanic'
是贾斯汀派你去塞尔维亚之前的事吗?
before Justin packed you off to Serbia?
让我告诉你我们看到了什么,桑德拉
Let me tell you what we see, Sandra.
我们看到某人为了保护她的伴侣而说谎
We see somebody who is lying to protect her partner.
我们看到某人会因此而被起诉
And we see somebody who'll be prosecuted for that.
我们看到某人将失去,舒适的生活、工作和房♥子
We see somebody who will lose her comfortable life, her job, her house.
我们看到某人在服刑后
And we see somebody who'll be kicked out of this country
会被赶出这个国家
after she serves her sentence,
因为她多个护照中不包括英国护照
because her various passports don't include a British one.
帕卡姆警佐,要发生那种事
Well for that to happen, DS Packham,
光靠言语讽刺是不够的
you're gonna need a lot more than a sarcastic tone.
所以别再用这种三流的霸凌手段
So let's just stop it with these third-rate bullying tactics
拿出些证据来
and come up with some evidence
否则就让开完长途的,沃达诺维奇女士回家
or let Ms Vodanovic go home after her long drive.
沃达诺维奇女士会被释放
Ms Vodanovic will be released,
须接受调查,并且遵守某些条件
under investigation subject to certain conditions
包括交出所有旅行证件
including the surrender of all travel documents.
好的
Okay.
总而言之,扯到我妈身上是个错误
On balance it was probably an error bringing my mum into this.
这件事还没完呢,马利克先生
This is a long way from over, Mr Malik.
再见!
Cheers...!
做得好!
Well done...!
六周后
供你参考,礼物还没送到
对抗气候大屠♥杀♥…
'FIGHT Climate Genocide...
是一个不相信资产阶级
..is a new group that places no faith
腐♥败♥的法律制度的新组织…
in the corrupt bourgeois legal system...'
哦,那不就是你吗?
Oh that's you right?
对,我想是的
Yeah, I'd like to think so.
只有街头正义才能防止蓄意破坏
'Only street justice will prevent the deliberate destruction.
因为街头正义总是会有好下场…
Well 'cos that always ends well street ju...
将防止种族灭绝资本主义
Will prevent the deliberate destruction of the planet,
蓄意破坏地球
by genocidal racist capitalism.'
又来了,种族灭绝资本主义!
Oh genocidal capitalists again!
他们就是不知道何时该停手,对吧?
They just don't know when to stop, do they?
所以你认为这不会发生?
So, you don't think it's happening then?
不是的,我觉得会,曼尼,只是这比口号♥要复杂多了…
Oh no, no I do, Mani, it's just a lot more complicated than just slogans...
我去开吧
Well I'll get it then.
好
Safe.
你好,有什么事吗?
Hello, can I help you?
那要看情况,先生
That depends, Sir.
我是尼古拉斯警员,这位是米尔沃德警员
I'm PC Nicholas and this is PC Millward.
这里有一位罗杰布鲁蒙索先生吗?
Is there a Mr Roger Blumenthal on the premises?
没有
No.
你认识罗杰布鲁蒙索先生吗?
Do you know a Mr Roger Blumenthal?
不认识,我应该要认识吗?我是说,我不太会记名字
No, should I? I mean my mem... memory for names is a little...
-是这样的,先生 -嗯
-The thing is, Sir, -Yeah.
边境管理局跟我们联络
That Border Force have contacted us.
他们截获一个从荷兰寄来的包裹,上面写着这里的地址
They've intercepted a parcel from Holland marked for this address
里面装有管制药物
and containing controlled drugs.
肯定是弄错了
Well there must be some mistake.
因为我不是罗杰布鲁蒙索
Cos I am not Roger Blumenthal.
我们不是罗杰布鲁蒙索
We're not Roger Blumenthal.
这里没有…
There's no err...
罗杰布鲁蒙索,所以…
Roger Blumenthal. Here so.
先生,请问你叫什么名字?我留个记录
Do you mind if I ask your name for the report, Sir.
嗯,我叫萨米尔马利克
Yeah. It's erm Samir Malik.
不过大家都叫我萨姆
But people call me Sam.
这里没问题
Sierra Alpha.
你知道的…不管那个人是谁…
Y'know... whatever M is...
这种事越来越常发生
It's happening more and more.
人们上网订购管制药物品
People ordering controlled drugs from the internet.
嗯,不必你说
Yeah, you don't need to tell me.
我是律师
I'm a lawyer.
显然你不会做这么危险
Well obviously you wouldn't do anything so risky.
可能会留下犯罪记录并让你被除名的事
Something that might lead to a criminal record and being struck off.
的确不会
Indeed I would not.
那今天就先这样
Well then we'll just leave it there. For now.
抱歉让你们白跑一趟
Sorry it's been a... such a wasted journey.
不算白跑一趟,先生
No journeys ever wasted, Sir.
哦
Oh.
看来你们没去过利特尔咸顿,对吧?
Somebody's never been to Littlehampton, have they!
好
Right.
那么…
Well err...
祝你们顺利找到罗杰布鲁蒙索
Good luck finding Roger Blumenthal.
不管他是谁!
Whoever he might be!
好的
Okay.
再见
Bye.
名字
Name please.
萨米尔马利克
Samira Malik.
主角没到就不能开演!
There's no show without Punch!
拜托别跟我说我看起来很糟
Please, don't tell me I look like s**t, alright,
你总是跟我说我看起来很糟
you always tell me I look like s**t.
如果你每晚都自♥慰♥入睡
How are you gonna stay on top of things,
你要怎么拿出好表现
and get me out of here
让我离开这里?
if you're trying to wank yourself to sleep every night?
是啊
Yes. Yes.
我也问自己同样的问题
I ask myself the same question.
别再聊我的事了…
But enough about me...
我和桑德拉谈过
I spoke to Sandra.
剧集 | 作秀公审(2021) | 导航列表