剧集 | 作秀公审(2021) | 导航列表
这起庭审引发全国关注 分♥裂♥...
It's the trial that's gripped the nation. Dividing the...
社会的不同阵营一起面临审判...
Different sides of the establishment face a joint trial...
指责媒体有偏见 必将导致
Accusing the media of bias, that will inevitably result in
特权杀人
正义
庭审不公
an unfair trial.
全体起立
All rise.
你们是否达成了一致的判决
Have you reached a verdict on which you are all agreed?
作秀公审 第一集
布里斯托尔
6月19日
大学舞会两天后
汉娜
Hannah.
汉娜 是我 妈妈 我...
Hi, Hannah, it's me, Mum, I'm just...
我开始觉得担心了
I'm starting to get really worried now,
因为你一直不回我电♥话♥
cos you haven't got back to me,
你能不能联♥系♥我 那就太好了
so if you could give me a call back, that'd be great, OK?
那好 回头聊
All right, then, I'll speak to you soon.
再见
Bye.
西南警局 你有什么紧急情况
The South West Police, what's your emergency?
是我女儿
It's my daughter.
我去了她家 但她不在
I went to her house and she wasn't there.
昨天是我生日
It was my birthday yesterday, you see.
她没给我打电♥话♥ 我就来看看
She, she didn't call, so I went.
我还以为她是那晚在大学舞会打工后
I thought she was probably just tired after working
实在太累了
at the college ball the other night,
但她太久没消息了
but it's been too long now.
出事了 我确定
Something's wrong. I know.
我敢确定是出事了
I know something's wrong.
6月20日
调查第二日
越来越多的人开始担忧学生汉娜·埃利斯的安危
Concern is mounting for the welfare of student Hannah Ellis,
她的朋友们开始在城市中♥央♥
as groups of her friends have started to distribute leaflets
分发传♥单♥
in the city centre.
警方并未下定结论
Police are keeping an open mind
也表示有可能
and have expressed hope that
汉娜并没受伤
Hannah has not come to any harm.
但这突然的失踪很不符合她的个性
But the sudden disappearance is out of character,
警方也敦促参加大学舞会的人
and they're urging people at the college ball
你见过汉娜吗
失踪
那是汉娜打工的地方
where Hannah was working,
向警方提供照片和视频
to come forward with any photos or video footage.
西南警局
她已经失踪三天了
She's been missing three days.
我们什么时候让潜水员下水
When are we going to get the divers in the water?
在安排了
We're on it.
-皇家检察署要派谁来 -好宝贝詹姆斯
- And who's the CPS sending? - Sweet baby James.
他在这时候还挺好的 客气点
Look, he's fine at this stage. Just make nice.
我们这次需要他们的支持
We need them one side for this one.
我们提出凶杀起诉前 霍尔特就会扑上来
Hoult will be all over it before we can land the murder charge.
皇家检察署
这就是钓鱼 詹姆斯
It's a fishing expedition, James.
他们只掌握了一些威胁短♥信♥
They've got these threatening texts...
汉娜失踪了
And no Hannah.
她的背包和睡袋也不见了
..and her rucksack and sleeping bag are missing.
对 但你怎么可能收拾行李不带手♥机♥
Yeah. But why would you pack a bag and leave your phone?
而且 周五是她妈妈的生日
And also, it was her mother's birthday on Friday
她也没打电♥话♥
and she didn't call her.
好吧 只能以恶意通讯实施逮捕
OK, the arrest is for malicious communication only.
-不能提及失踪案的事 -好
- They can't touch the disappearance. - No.
告诉"硬汉"卡西迪 如果事情真有进一步发展
Tell Butch Cassidy that if this does progress,
我们必须谨慎行事
we have to tread carefully,
这是考虑到嫌疑人的家族关系
given the suspect's family connections.
他们搞砸了
They mess this up
我们就会变成法学院学生的案例研究
and we'll end up as a case study for law students.
好 我这就去
Right. I'll get down.
在那里 我们上
There. Let's go.
塔丽莎·坎贝尔
Talitha Campbell?
你是谁
Who are you?
塔丽莎·坎贝尔 我是宝拉·卡西迪督察
Talitha Campbell, I'm Detective Inspector Paula Cassidy,
我要以涉嫌恶意通讯的罪名逮捕你
and I'm arresting you on suspicion of malicious communication.
你有权保持沉默
You do not have to say anything,
但如果被问及时你有所隐瞒
but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned
可能会对你的辩护不利
something you later rely on in court.
你所说的一切将成为呈堂证供
Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
走吧
Come on.
失踪学生汉娜·埃利斯的母亲
The mother of missing student Hannah Ellis
今晚为她女儿的下落
has this evening made an emotional appeal
做了一番动情的呼吁
for her daughter's whereabouts.
汉娜绝不会就这么失踪
Hannah would never just disappear like this,
除非是出大事了
unless something was terribly wrong.
我求大家 如果有谁知道什么 联♥系♥警♥察♥
I beg you, if you know anything, then call the police.
我只想要我女儿活着回来
I just want my daughter back alive.
这个你别想拿走
You're not having this.
-你必须交... -它的价值超过你
- You have to give... - It's worth more than you'll earn
这辈子能挣的钱加起来 秃子
in your entire career, baldy.
而且这是我外婆的
And it belonged to my grandmother,
如果你那么想要 就夺走吧
so you'll have to come take it if you want it that much.
别担心 老球 交给我
Don't worry, Cue Ball, I've got this.
摘了
Take it off.
我要无聊死了
Yeah, I'm dead - of boredom.
事务律师在哪呢
Where's that bloody solicitor?
-晚安 -谢谢
- Have a good evening. - Thank you.
汉娜·埃利斯
Hannah Ellis.
她是名二年级学生
She's a second-year student.
哲学和英语文学
Philosophy and English Literature,
她在大学舞会打工后回到家
and she returned home after working at the college ball,
但此后就不见了
but since then, nada.
那就是塔丽莎和汉娜互通的短♥信♥
Those are the texts sent between Talitha and Hannah.
上流社会的婊♥子♥也好意思说
小心点 贱♥人♥ 找个瘾君子教训你对我来说用不了几个钱
你再敢威胁我 我就报♥警♥了
第一条是五天前发的
First one was sent five days ago.
两天后她就...
So, two days before she...
最后一条是在失踪当日发的
Last one was the day of the ball itself.
好吧
OK.
好啊 克莉欧 你怎么样
Hiya, Cleo, how's tricks?
宝拉
Hi, Paula.
我需要知道什么吗
Anything I need to know?
还真有
Yes, actually, um,
塔丽莎·坎贝尔就是个粗鲁自以为是的贱♥人♥
Talitha Campbell is a rude, entitled little cow.
你很想把她丢进监狱吗
And you'd just love to throw her arse in the slammer?
不用说 无可奉告 但告诉她
No comment, obviously, but do tell her
她最好礼貌点
she'd be well advised to watch her manners.
知道了
Got it.
-你好 -塔丽莎
- Hello. - Hi, Talitha.
谢谢
Thanks.
我是克莉欧·罗伯茨 今晚当班的事务律师
I'm Cleo Roberts, the duty solicitor on call tonight.
我要跟你走一些无聊的程序
I just have to go through a few boring things with you.
不会吧 之前都一直很精彩呢
Oh, no, it's been so exciting until now.
你知道汉娜·埃利斯吗
So, you know Hannah Ellis?
#为她祈祷
Hashtag praying for her.
真是的 网上的人好虚伪
Well, really, all these, erm, internet fakes.
我希望她没事 但我不会假装我喜欢她
I hope she's OK, but I'm not going to pretend I like her.
是啊
No.
警方给我看了一些证据
Well, the police have shown me some evidence
表明你十分不喜欢她呢
that suggests you're quite a long way from that.
不过是几条垃圾短♥信♥
Yeah, it was just a few stupid texts.
没什么大不了
No big deal.
但她的失踪可是大事
But her disappearance is, though.
我们先记录下你的说法吧
Let's get your account of things first.
-我们吵了一架 -为什么事
- We had a falling out. - Over...?
好几件事呢
A few things, really.
汉娜发疯了 说别人这个那个
Well, Hannah went a bit nuts. Started accusing people of stuff,
说我否认了校园虐待 是恶人的帮凶
saying that I denied abuse on campus and enabled predators.
什么恶人
What kind of predators?
就是我的一个朋友
剧集 | 作秀公审(2021) | 导航列表