剧集 | 作秀公审(2021) | 导航列表
-嗯 -那是一个公开账户,所以
-Right. -It's a public account, so.
没错,只是…
Sure. Just...
你不是我的…
you're not one of my err...
而且你总是说你有多讨厌社群媒体…
plus you always say how much you hate social media so...
我只是睡不着时需要一点事做,来分散自己的注意力
I just need an activity to distract myself, when I can't sleep...
哦,天啊…
Oh God...
不,我的意思不是…
No, no I don't mean...
哦…
Oh just...
虽然重复的行为是我部分的…
Although repetitive behaviour is all part of my...
抱歉,森
I'm sorry, Sam.
这一切开始有点…
This is all actually getting a bit...
不恰当了
inappropriate.
天啊
God.
哦,你们看,她来了,修夫基的司机
Oh look, here she is, it's Driving Miss Southgate.
你有跟他说那不是真的吗?尽管…
You told him they're not real? Although...
我觉得他对女性构造不感兴趣
doesn't strike me as that interested in the female anatomy
-如果你懂我的意思的话 -嗯,三周
-if you get my drift. -Yeah. Three weeks.
如果你死在你租的那间小套房♥里
So if you died among the empties in that bedsit you had to rent
等卡崔娜在你手♥机♥上找到它的照片
when Katrina found them photos on your phone.
我估计要过三周才会有人注意到
I reckon it'd be three weeks before anyone noticed
或邻居才会打电♥话♥抱怨苍蝇
or the neighbours called to complain about the flies.
我显然不是那张肮脏嘴巴的对手
I'm clearly no match for that filthy mouth,
尤其是我知道它去过哪些地方
especially as I know a few places it's been.
嗯…让开,凯尔,我闻得到你的体臭
Yeah... Back off, Kyle, I can smell you.
我想你会发现那是淡香水
I think you'll find that's au de toilette.
哦,嘿,贝姬
Oh hey, Becky.
哦,嗨,莱拉
Oh hi, Leila.
你今天去了罗礼士家?
You went to the Norris property today?
对
Yeah.
修夫基警督有点生气,按照他的标准
DI Southgate got a bit cross. By his standard.
你觉得他这个人怎么样?
What do you make of him?
修夫基?我觉得他很好
Southgate? I think he's good.
不喜欢足球,也不爱喝酒
Doesn't like football. Or drinking.
我只喜欢其中一项,你猜是哪一个?
Well I only like one of those things, guess which?
你知道我觉得他哪一点格外新鲜吗?
Do you know what I find quite refreshing about him?
他不会把一切当成笑话
He don't make everything a joke.
嗯,他做事很认真
Yeah, he's serious about what he does.
那样很好
It's nice.
轻松多了
It's less effort.
坦率的回答
Straight answers.
不说粗话
Never swears.
没有愚蠢的绰号♥,你懂我的意思吗?
No silly nicknames. You know what I mean?
我懂
I do.
他…
He erm...
他一直缠着我问迪四的事
he keeps pestering me about this D-Four thing.
你知道些什么吗?
Do you know something about it?
这个嘛…
Well...
他们有些人还行
Some of 'em are all right you know.
奇怪的是,他们会做一些勇敢的事
They do some brave s**t
是你在社群媒体上读不到的
you don't read about on social media strangely enough.
当然了
Of course.
如果你知道一些能帮上忙的资讯…
If you did know something that could help though...
你不懂…
But you don't understand...
不该全部怪罪到尼基泰勒头上
Nick Taylor don't deserve all the blame.
他打给另一名警员说我该怎么办
He called another officer and said what should I do
他打给谁?
Who did he call?
我不能说
I can't.
但我会去找与积斯甸亲近
But I might be looking at someone who's close to Justin
会在出勤时关闭随身摄影机的人
who'd turn his bodycam off during a visit.
欧洲没机会赢下预期进球联赛
...no place in Europe for winning the Expected Goals league,
不过你这个白礼顿混♥蛋♥…
though is there you Brighton wanker...
闭嘴,凯尔钟斯
Shut up Jonesy.
滚回伦敦南部
Piss off back to south London.
歌♥来顿球迷,别说笑了!
Croydon Ultras, don't make me laugh!
闭嘴
Shut up.
你这个滨海娘炮,那你们呢?
You seaside twat. What about your a lot eh.
真意外你男朋友让你周末出门…
Surprised your boyfriends let you out at the weekend to...
哦,不,全部都是天然的
Oh no, everything's crude now.
蔓越橘汁和艳星马天尼是万能的?
Cranberry and Porn star Martini's all round is it?
你在跟踪克劳蒂雅!
You were stalking Claudia!
我没有跟踪她,好吗?
I was not stalking her, alright.
放轻松,她应该把账户设为私人的
Relax, she should have had her account private.
哦,天啊,不是
Oh God no.
拜托别说了
Let's not please.
她用了不恰当这几个字
She used the word inappropriate.
天啊,不会吧,这下不妙了
Oh God, no, okay that's never good.
是不妙
Never good.
你喜欢她?
Do you fancy her?
不!我没有喜欢她
No! I don't fancy her.
她拥有平衡的生活,我希望能跟她一样
She has a balanced life, I wish I was her.
其实我喜欢你现在的样子
I like you the way you are actually.
你还会看其他人的页面吗?
Do you look at anybody else's?
有时候会看海伦娜
Helena sometimes.
但那主要是为了嘲笑她,和她的海号♥独弦琴老师
But that's mainly to sneer at her running off to Spain
一起跑去西班牙
with her tromba marina teacher.
海伦娜人很好
Helena was nice.
很开心她走出来了
Erm it's good she came out.
嗯,她…
Yeah, she err...
我不会埋怨她
I've got nothing against her.
妈走后她对我们很好…
She was kind to us after mum...
嗯,她人很好
Yeah. Yeah, she was nice. Is nice.
说到社群媒体,我今天收到一则信息
Speaking of social media I got a little message today.
嘿,伊曼纽,听说你♥爸♥在为,杀害马古斯的警♥察♥辩护
Hey, Emanuel, heard your dad's defending the cop that killed Marcus.
谁传的?
Who was it?
从表情符号♥和简介来看
So, from the emojis and the bio
我认为是我的哲学家教
I think that was err, my philosophy tutor.
什么?
What?!
只是开开玩笑
I'm kidding, just about.
还有一些反犹太的胡言乱语
There was a bit more like random anti-semitic nonsense.
这就怪了,他们拿你妈是,犹太人这件事做文章
That's strange, they picked up on your mum being Jewish.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我对伊曼纽马利克高汉这个身份,深感自豪,我不会去隐藏它
I'm proud of every part of Emanuel Malik-Cohen, I don't try and hide it.
嗯
Yeah.
你为什么要藏?愚蠢的大学,真丢脸
Why should you? Bloody stupid universities they're a disgrace.
嗯,别为了这件事长出动脉瘤
Right, don't give yourself an aneurysm over it.
那不是真正的问题
That's not really the issue.
那问题是什么?
What's the issue?
有什么人是你不会替他辩护的吗?
Is there anybody you wouldn't defend?
有
Yeah.
在巴士上用手♥机♥却不戴耳机的人
People who use their phones on buses without headphones.
会折手指的人
People who crack their knuckles.
会说依我看和有灵感的人
People who say the word 'methinks' and 'inspirational'
听着,如果再发生这种事,嘿
Look, if this ever happens again, hey, hey, hey,
要是再发生这种事
if this ever happens again!
就告诉我,好吗?
Then you tell me, alright?
-知道了,阿提库斯 -不,我不是在开玩笑
-You got it, Atticus. -No, I'm not joking now.
我是认真的
This is serious.
知道吗?
Yes?
知道吗?
Okay?
知道了
Okay.
塔玛拉?
Tamara?
嘿
Hey.
我把要给你的东西交给艾力士了
I've left something for you with Alex.
我不明白,怎么了?
I don't understand, what.
永远别再靠近我、我家或我的小孩
Never come near me, my house, or my children again.
这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
她留下了这个
She left this.
这是我买♥♥给塔玛拉的生日礼物…
I got this for Tamara, for her birthday...
这是芙烈达出生时我买♥♥给她的
I bought this for Frida when she was born.
这些是连结我们的一切
This is like anything that connects us.
剧集 | 作秀公审(2021) | 导航列表