剧集 | 作秀公审(2021) | 导航列表
他朋友叫他派奇
Or Patch to his mates.
那老头坐拥隔壁的葡萄园
The geezer owns the vineyard next door.
他们总是在争吵
They're always rowing.
卡达活一天到晚叫我们过去
Calderwood kept calling us out.
因为仇视警♥察♥的人总是这样
'Cos that's what cop-haters always do.
要是警♥察♥不逮捕烦我的人,我就停止资助警♥察♥
'Defund the police unless I want them to catch my mugger'.
好的
Alright. Alright.
他们是为了什么争执?
Erm what were the disputes about?
同样的,我没有涉入
Erm, I wasn't involved again,
但我相信他们为了一棵树大吵一架
but I believe they had a massive fight over a tree.
一棵树
A tree.
对
Yeah. Yeah.
一棵树
A tree.
卡达活向地方政♥府♥举报派奇
So Calderwood reported Patch to the local authority
违反了树木保护♥法♥
for violating a Tree Protection Order.
他砍掉一棵巨大的老白蜡木来盖游泳池
He chopped down a big old ash tree to build a lap pool.
这个嘛,我支持马古斯,真羞愧
Well, I'm Team Marcus, that's disgraceful.
我自己比较想要游泳池
Personally, I'd rather have a lap pool.
总之,他被处以巨额罚款
Anyway, he got a hefty fine.
我注意到你叫他派奇
I notice you call him Patch.
你们保持联络
You just stayed in touch.
对
Yeah.
那不是犯罪
It's not a crime.
嗯
Yeah.
他喜欢喝一杯
He likes a glass of wine.
打打牌
A hand of poker.
所以是的,我认识他
So yeah, I know him.
还有她
And her.
很好!
Very nice!
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是修夫基警督,这位是我同事贝姬霍利斯警员
I'm Detective Inspector Southgate; this is my colleague PC Becky Hollis.
哦,我在电视上看过你
Oh yes, I saw you on TV.
嗯,我想跟柏德烈罗礼士先生谈谈
Yeah, I'd like to speak to Mr Patrick Norris, if I may.
我先生目前在工作
My husband's working at the moment.
在工作,还是在公♥司♥?
Working. Or at work?
他在葡萄园
He is on the vineyard.
你有办法跟他联络吗?
Do you have any means of communicating with him?
这很重要
It's... it's quite important.
喂
Hola.
是我,不然呢
Soy yo que mass.
警♥察♥刚刚过来
Acaba de llegar la policia.
不知道,他们想和你谈谈,他们说这很重要
Ni idea, quieren hablar contigo; dicen que es importante.
好的
Buena.
在这里等着
Wait here.
没问题,谢了,牛奶不加糖
That'd be lovely, thanks, milk no sugar.
哦,情侣车
Oh his and hers right.
嗯
Right.
我们不是大伦敦警♥察♥局!
We're not the Met you know!
我当然知道,我只是在隔壁工作
Of course I know that; I only work next door.
迪四听起来很糟,但其实就只是一伙人
D-Four sounds bad but really it was just a bunch of mates.
对,从手♥机♥上删除了群组聊天的内容
Yeah. Who wiped their group chat from their phones.
嗯,你知道他们为什么那么做
Yeah, well you know why that is.
谁都可能说出一些令人震惊的话
Anyone can say something that's meant to be a bit shocking
你知道的,所以才好笑
and you know, that's why it's funny.
之后回头看时
And you look at it later
看起来很可怕,但他们本意并非如此
and it seems horrible but that's not how it was meant.
嗯
Yeah.
我懂
Sure, I get that.
若是尼基泰勒担下所有的责任,那确实叫人遗憾
It does seem a shame if Nicky Taylor took the whole rap.
那你觉得该担下责任的是谁?
Who do you think should take the rap?
这是怎么回事,我需要找律师来吗?
What's this about and do I need my lawyer?
马古斯卡达活声称
Marcus Calderwood alleged
警♥察♥在处理他投诉的案件时
that the police where biased and hostile,
心怀偏见和敌意
when they attended his complaint against you.
在我看来米切尔警员
PC Mitchell dealt with the matter
是以全然中立的态度处理那件事
with complete neutrality in my opinion.
而你持续与马古斯卡达活起冲突?
And you continued to have disputes with Marcus Calderwood?
对,他因为我砍树害被罚我一大笔钱
Yeah well, he cost me a grand in fines for the tree removal.
你很气那件事
You were pretty angry about that.
我希望你不是在暗示…
I hope you're not suggesting that...
我的手♥机♥和几位目击者都能证明
I was nowhere near the crash site as my phone
我当时不在车祸现在附近
and several witnesses will show.
那你在哪?只是要…
Where were you? You know just for...
我在枪♥支♥俱乐部丹弗之家练习打靶
I was at my gun club, Danver House, doing a bit of target practice.
我的靶子通常是圆形黏土碟,而不是气候社运人士
Clay pigeons not Climate Activists are my usual target.
好的,太好了
Okay great.
我就不会占用你时间了
Well err, I won't take up any more of your time.
对了,你是开哪辆车去枪♥支♥俱乐部的?
Oh which vehicle did you drive to your gun club by the way?
捷豹
The Jag.
好的…
Right...
如果还有其他情况,我再联络你
okay well err I'll be in touch if anything else crops up.
譬如什么?
Like what?
哦,万一你说的内容有需要厘清的话
Oh just any clarifications on what you've told me.
我在某个地方读到
I read somewhere that erm,
英国葡萄酒生产很可能成为,气候变迁的受益者?
UK wine production is likely to be a beneficiary of climate change?
嗯
Yeah.
我们将能用优质的英国香槟
We'll be able to toast Bangladesh disappearing under the ocean
敬消失在海底的孟加拉
with some fine British champagne.
开个玩笑,不会走到那一步的
It's a joke and it won't come to that.
这世上卡达活那帮人正靠贩卖♥♥恐惧为生
The Calderwoods of this world are making a living out of selling fear;
我们会用科技解决这一切的
we'll solve it all with technology.
他是怎么样的人?
What was he like?
讨人厌
Disagreeable.
哦…
Oh...
你的意思是彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥?
Is that Southgate for total wanker?
你看这个!
Here, have a look at this!
这是什么?
What's this
戴棒球帽的老头
So, the geezer in the baseball cap
在巴士站骚扰年轻姑娘
is hassling the young girl at the bus-stop?
这几个小伙子刚好下车,然后…
These dudes clock it right, get off the bus and...
哦,天啊!
Oh. My. Days!
活该,色胚!
Have that, sex pest!
他死了吗?
Is he dead?
希望如此
I hope so.
马古斯卡达活的死只是个幌子
Marcus Calderwood was a false flag operation to divert attention
来转移国民保健署私有化的注意力…
from the privatisation of the NHS...
由莫萨德执行的
...yeah, carried out by Mossad.
为什么存有偏见的共♥产♥主义媒体
Err why are the biased communist media
不去查证黑命攸关的护理人员…
not checking out the BLM paramedic...
用她特制的注射笔杀死马古斯
Who killed Marcus with her special vaccine pen
哦…
Oh...
你知道什么是洋葱路由吗?
Do you understand TOR browsers?
能让你连上暗网
They get you onto the dark web.
或是虚拟私人网络
Or VPNs.
我大致知道那是干嘛的…
I mean I know what they do roughly...
你为什么需要暗网?
Why do you need the dark web?
哦,尺度超大的色情片
Oh extreme pornography.
或是枪
Maybe a gun.
没有一点危险的生活算什么?
And what's life without a bit of danger?
从需要服用乙型阻断剂,才能过马路的人口中说出来
Say's the person who needs a beta-blocker to cross the road.
如果你只睡了两个小时
You wouldn't be so dismissive if you'd only had two hours sleep...
而不是在某间时髦画廊里喝尼格罗尼,就不会那么轻蔑了
rather than necking Negronis in some swanky gallery...
什么?
What?
没什么
Nothing.
什么叫在某间时髦画廊喝尼格罗尼?
Necking negronis in some swanky what?
没什么
Nothing.
只是举例你可能会做的事
It was just an example of something you might do.
社交生活活跃之类的
What being, a girl-about-town and all.
嗯,我想我可能会去
Yeah, yeah I guess I might.
好吧,我招认,我看了你的个人资料
Alright full disclosure: I looked at your profile.
剧集 | 作秀公审(2021) | 导航列表