and that includes the rights, the basic human rights of every single citizen,
那我们很快就会滑入极权主义的深渊
then we're on a fast track to totalitarianism and, in that scenario,
那你不就成了戈培尔(纳粹宣传部长)了么
you'd be Goebbels, if you thought for more than ten seconds
你刚才说的话 大概不是用大脑思考得出的
before you opened your asinine pie hole.
澳大利亚人♥民♥已经不必惊慌
Australians have no need for alarm.
罗比 兰伯特已经被拘留 并且我很高兴地宣布
Robbie Lambert is in custody and I'm happy to announce
警方即将锁定卡特里娜 贝利谋杀案的嫌疑人
the police are about to identify a suspect in the murder of Catriona Bailey.
- 你能给出嫌疑人的名字吗 - 行啊
-Can you name the suspect? -I can.
一个与部长有私人恩怨的罪犯 米娜 艾玛西
A convicted criminal with a personal grudge against the minister. Mina Almasi.
米娜 艾玛西 不是和你的媒体顾问
Mina Almasi. Doesn't she have an association with
哈瑞 邓克利 有关系吗
your media advisor, Harriet Dunkley?
是哦 是呀 她们是麦克诺奇监狱的狱友
Yeah. Yeah, they were jailbirds together at Maconochie.
哦 你难道不知道吗
Oh. Didn't you know that?
方便说两句吗
Would you care to comment?
嗨
Hi.
你能现在就给我找一个 让我不对你发火的理由吗
Do you want to give me one good reason why I shouldn't fire your arse right now?
不 不是罗比干的
No, Robbie didn't do it.
那颗炸♥弹♥
The bomb...
来自天上
came from the sky.