前情提要
来不及了 发射了 发射了
Too late! Impact! Impact!
-看见了吗 如果是我们政♥府♥干的呢 -政♥府♥的什么?
-See that? What if it's ours? -Our what?
比方说 无人机
Drone, maybe.
给你爹打电♥话♥ 告诉他你在夏威夷
You need to call your dad. Tell him you're in Hawaii.
-跟我讲讲苍马行动吧 -我怎么会这么做
-Tell me about Pale Horse. -I will not go down for this.
这和杀死卡特里娜 贝利的凶手所使用的武器是同款
This is the exact type of weapon used by Catriona Bailey's killer.
萨米在经手国防军武器的黑市交易吗
Is Sami dealing black market ADF weapons?
我不能再这样做了 抱歉
I can't do this anymore. Sorry.
你真觉得 你有得选择吗
Do you honestly think that's an option for you?
这是我的耻辱 是我们的耻辱
This compromises me. It compromises us.
我说了单独来 否则就取消交易
I said come alone or the deal was off.
穆斯塔法
Mustafa.
当然了 部长 这段视频似乎揭露了一场巨大的掩盖行动
Surely, Minister, this video exposes what appears to be a massive cover-up.
杀伤性任务 没有让我知晓 没有我的许可
Kill missions? Without my knowledge or authority!
我们的联盟有争议 包括松树谷
The alliance is a matter of contention. That includes Pine Gap.
而你 完全有希望在
And you winning the balance of power
- 周六的补选中胜出 - 天哪
-on Saturday is not beyond the realms. -God.
凯西刚赢得了贝利的议席
Casey's just won Bailey's seat.
你不会辞职吧 事情越来越有趣了
You're not gonna resign? Things are getting interesting.
等我出来的时候 你还会在这里吗
So, when I come back out, will you still be here?
是的 我会在这里
Yeah, I'll be here.
你为什么要设闹钟呢
Why do you bother even setting it?
你的手总是伸着 准备好按掉它
You always have your hand poised, waiting for it to go off.
就是老♥习♥惯 改不掉了
Just a habit I can't break.
你昨晚去医院看过吗
Did you check the hospital last night?
他刚做完手术
He was post-op.
子弹没有射中他的重要器官
Bullet missed his vital organs.
威廉 他的钱和武器都在我们手里
We have his money and his weapons, William.
-如果他…-我是联邦机构的负责人 海伦
-What if he-- -I'm the head of a federal agency, Helen.
他很聪明 知道这是对他的警告
He's smart. He'll know what a warning looks like.
你真的相信吗
You really believe that?
奈飞(NETFLIX) 出品
FOXTEL 电视台联合呈现
秘密之城第二季
鹰翼之下
堪培拉 首都地区
总理先生 你对苍马行动有什么要说的吗
Prime Minister, do you have any comment regarding Pale Horse?
加里提总理 这位是美国国防部长
Prime Minister Garrity, Mr. Secretary of Defense.
部长先生
Mr. Secretary.
总理先生
Prime Minister.
一路上感觉怎么样
How was the flight?
只要能来到你美丽的国家 在空中有软装的牢房♥里
Twenty-two hours in a padded cell in the sky
呆上22小时 那都不算什么 尤恩
is a small price to pay to be here in your beautiful country, Ewan.
这是我们的荣幸 请进吧
Pleasure's all ours. Please.
-你看NBA篮球赛吗 -不怎么看
-Do you follow the NBA? -Can't say I do.
理查德 加斯科因 美国国防部长
好吧 给你讲讲 我的球队去年参加了季后赛
Well, got a story for you. My team made the playoffs last year.
最后一场 得分平局 最后10秒
Last game, tie score, ten seconds left on the buzzer.
我们的控球后卫在底线救球…
Our point guard saves the ball on the baseline...
看了一眼反方向 从背后 把球扔回场上
looks the other way, throws it back in court, behind his back...
拿下决胜的得分
scores the winning basket.
百万分之一的命中率
One in a million shot.
问题是 这是对方球队的篮筐
Trouble is, it's the other team's basket.
如果连打的是什么比赛都不知道 很难和你的队友配合的
It's hard to play for your own team when you don't know what game's being played.
尤恩 我们的联盟对太平洋地区的和平至关重要
Ewan, our alliance is vital to peace in the Pacific region.
我在此对之前缺乏沟通表示真诚的歉意
I'm here to offer my sincere apologies for the lack for transparency.
现在 安全措施已经到位 你本人 以及战略性地点 都受到了保护
Now, security measures were in place to protect you and key strategic sites.
当四名澳大利亚人睡在家中被杀害时 安全措施哪里去了
Where were the security measures when four Australians were murdered in their beds?
需要保护的 不是我本人
I wasn't the one who needed protecting.
20年来 投石机公♥司♥一直是我们的装备提供商
Trebuchet has been supplying us with hardware for two decades.
-他们的产品经得起验证 -所以你认为是安全漏洞引起的?
-Their products are proven. -So you think it's a security breach?
我们的敌人一直在窥视我们的信息系统
Our enemies are rummaging around in our digital drawers all the time.
猜测是没有意义的
It doesn't pay to surmise.
但考虑到这一可能性 搁置苍马行动可能不是最明智的
But given that possibility, grounding Pale Horse may not be the wisest move.
部长先生 让我把话说清楚 在找到无人机 并确认
Let me be clear, Mr. Secretary, until we find the drone and get confirmation
到底问题出在哪里之前 苍马行动已经暂停了
on what the hell happened up there, Pale Horse is grounded.
好吧 那我们最好找到那个该死的无人机
Well, then we better find that fucking drone.
国防部大楼
达沃伦♥公♥园 在凯伦 克图菲斯的选区内
Davoren Park's in Karen Koutoufides' electorate.
她认识兰伯特一家 她认为公众有权知道
She knew the Lambert family. She believes that the public has a right to know
苍马行动在哪里进行训练
where Pale Horse is running their training operations.
恐怕克图菲斯女士索取的信息是机密的
I'm afraid that the information that Ms. Koutoufides is requesting is classified.
我相信你也知道 苍马行动已经暂停了
And as I'm sure you know, Pale Horse has been suspended.
那苍马行动在哪里测试投弹的呢
Then where was Pale Horse test-dropping their bombs?
我刚说过的 这属于机密
Like I said, classified.
你跟部长很熟吗
Did you know the Minister well?
嗯
Mm.
在达沃伦♥公♥园事件四天后 她被一件偷来的军用武器谋杀了
Four days after Davoren Park, she was murdered with a stolen military weapon.
少校 你的储藏室里有9毫米贝瑞塔吗
Did you have any 9mm Berettas in your cache, Major?
如果有的话 杀害贝利的凶器很有可能
If you did, there's a high chance Bailey's murder weapon
可以追溯到你和艾玛西之间的小生意
can be traced back to your little trade arrangement with the Almasis.
谢谢你 马丁
Thank you, Martin.
你有任何证据 能证明这个无端的指控吗
Do you have any proof of this unfounded and litigious accusation?
我觉得没有吧
Didn't think so.
洛克伍德
Lockwood.
她在哪儿?
Where is she?
小卡很安全
Cal's safe.
她必须被评估 乔
She had to be assessed, Joe.
她的精神状况不佳 她需要药物治疗和心理疏导
Her mental health's been compromised. She needs medication, counseling.
考虑到她有病史 为了她的安全 她不能独处
Given her history, she can't be left alone... for her own safety.
五年过去了 你为什么突然操心起小卡的心理健康了
After five years, why do you suddenly give a fuck about Cal's mental health?
我也可以问你同样的问题
I could ask you the same question.
听着 乔 如果公众了解卡尔的病史
Listen, Joe. If the public gets hold of Cal's medical history,
他们会把这一切归罪于她
they'll blame her for what's happened.
她在这个国家会变成千夫所指 我们必须保护她
She'll be the most reviled person in the country. We have to protect her from that.
我们控制住她 直到她足够坚强 可以面对
We contain this, contain her until she's strong enough to cope.
我欠她太多
I owe her that much.
我们都亏欠她
We both do.
不好意思 我在拉塞尔有个会议
If you'll excuse me, I've got a meeting at Russell.
你没有回答我的问题
You didn't answer my question.
她在哪里
Where is she?
记住你在和谁说话 孩子
Just remember who you're talking to, son.
我是沙利文
Sullivan.
你在达沃伦♥公♥园找的那个女人 也就是视频监控截图里
That woman that you went looking for at Davoren Park, the one in the CCTV photo
那个女人 我在你房♥里看见过的
that I saw in your room...
她怎么了
What about her?
我知道她在哪里
I know where she is.
在哪里
Where?
-你想要什么 哈瑞 -她是谁
-What do you want, Harriet? -Who is she?
她是那个无人机驾驶员吗
Is she the drone pilot?
那么 你为什么要找她 她逃跑了吗
So, why were you looking for her? Did she go AWOL?
告诉我你在哪里见到她的 哈瑞
Tell me where you saw her, Harri.
国防部大楼
Defense.
特雷洛尔小姐
Miss Treloar.
我是尤恩 加里提 请坐
Ewan Garrity. Please.
洛克伍德在那里
Where's Lockwood?
呃 我们就随便谈谈
Uh, this will be more of an informal chat.
你可是总理啊 先生
You're the prime minister, sir.
-能有多随便 -我看过你的陈述
-How informal can it be? -I've read your statement,
但我想听听发生了什么…从那匹所谓的“苍马”口中
but I'd like to hear what happened... from the Pale Horse's mouth, as it were.
卡尔 当时你在那里 坐在椅子上 你一定看到了--
You were there, Cal, in the chair. You must have seen--
我不在那里 先生 我从来没去过那里 我当时在500公里外
I wasn't there, sir. I'm never there. I was 500 kilometers away.
你一直在执行去巴基斯坦的杀伤性任务 对吗
You've been running kill missions to Pakistan. Is that correct?
你不会把这个告诉公众吧
That's not what you tell the public.
不会
No.
在我的工作中 有时候为了能继续干下去
In my line of work, sometimes you have to be more selective with what you say,
有的话不能说出去
if you want to live to fight another day.
我突然想到 无人机驾驶员都是在电脑前操作
It strikes me that drones are essentially flying computers.
你从没想过 呃 可能有敌人的黑客吗? 也许还会复仇?
You don't think, uh, an enemy hack is possible? Revenge perhaps?
不会有这种情况的
That's not what happened.
自从项目实施以来 有多少无辜的巴基斯坦人被杀害?
Since the program's been running, how many innocent Pakistanis have been killed?
我们是执行您的命令 先生
It was under your orders, sir.
你和我坐在房♥间里…
You and I sit in rooms...