Yeah, there's one in my hotel safe. You want to see it?
你知道贝利也是被这样一把枪杀死的吗
Do you know that Bailey was killed by one?
并不能说明 杀手就是军人
Doesn't mean the killer was military.
你是说这枪流入了黑市?
Are you saying you think they're on the black market?
走吧 哈瑞
Goodbye, Harriet.
那些右翼修道士当然会极力回避这个话题
Of course the Christian right bible boys are blocking it.
当他们为了灵魂救赎 忙着自我鞭挞的时候
It's pretty hard to read a climate-change report
怎么能腾出手来阅读气候变化报告呢 谢谢 稍等 先别挂
when you're so busy self-flagellating. Thanks. Yeah, hang on a sec.
我X
Fuck.
我先挂了 回头再聊
I'm gonna have to call you back.
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
- 我打给你的一次性电♥话♥ 你没接 - 因为我被情报局带走了
-You didn't answer your burner. -Because I got brought in by the Agency.
他们说你正在被追杀 米娜
They said you're on a kill-or-capture list, Mina.
- 你得走了 你不能呆在这儿 - 你得帮我送个包裹
-You got to go. You can't be here. -I need you to deliver a package.
- 什么? -阿里尔的生日快到了
-What? -It's Aliah's birthday.
她要办一场家庭生日聚会
She's having a party... family.
我做不到 情报局ASIO的人紧紧盯着我
I can't. I've got ASIO breathing down my neck.
如果我在你家现身 那会被当成什么
What would it look like if I showed up at your house?
米娜 听着
Mina, listen.
你得去自首 这是最好的结局
You have got to turn yourself in. It is the only way.
就算是为了你的女儿吧 我保证 我会继续深挖真♥相♥的
Do it for your daughter. I promise I'll keep digging.
你会让自己落到这些人手里吗
Would you turn yourself in to these people?
我求你
I'm begging you.
我已经失去了一个孩子 我不想再失去一个
I've already lost one child. I can't lose another.
你知道吗 他们说贝利是被军队制式武器杀死的
You know they're saying that a military weapon killed Bailey?
萨米在经手国防军武器的黑市交易吗
Is Sami dealing black-market ADF weapons?
她快要8岁了
She's going to be eight years old.
拜托了
Please.
嗨 抱歉 我迟到了
Hi. Sorry I'm late.
- 你见到米娜了吗 - 没有 他们在里面吗
-[Nadine] Have you seen Mina? -No, are they in here?
- 哈瑞 - 生日快乐!
-Harriet! -Happy birthday!
- 特别的礼物 - 妈妈送的吗
-Special delivery. -From Mama?
慢着 把它给我
Wait. Give it here.
萨米
[Nadine] Sami!
这是我的
[Aliah] That's mine!
阿里尔 没你的事
[Sami] Aliah, hallas .
好了 别生气了 去玩吧 去啊
Okay. [speaks Arabic] Don't be upset, go play, yalla .
你把她在生日这天弄哭了 我本来还想让她...
You made her cry on her birthday. I only wanted to show her…
你还走私军♥火♥啊 萨米
You gun running, Sami?
我猜得没错吧 你又像上次那样 让米娜为你顶包
Is that what this is about? You got Mina covering for you just like last time?
我妻子成长在战乱地带
My wife grew up in a war zone.
她知道如何生存
She understands survival.
享受派对吧 哈瑞
Enjoy the party, Harriet.
澳大利亚安全情报局ASIO 堪培拉
头儿 明天见
See you tomorrow, boss.
明天见 托马斯
See you tomorrow, Thomas.
你能为我保密吗
Can you keep a secret?
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thanks.
(阿♥拉♥伯语)
[Sami speaks Arabic in background]
嗨
Hi.
好的 (阿♥拉♥伯语)
[Sami] Okay. [speaks Arabic]
好好享用吧 哈瑞
Having a good time, Harriet?
阿里尔 阿里尔
Aliah! Aliah!
(阿♥拉♥伯语)
[speaks Arabic]
阿里尔 宝贝
[Mina] Aliah, baby!
阿里尔
Aliah.
把它给我 亲爱的
Give it to me, darling.
看着妈妈 亲爱的 看着妈妈
Look at mama, darling. Look at mama.
放下武器
Put the weapon down!
放下
Put it down!
把枪放下 慢慢放下
Put it down now, slowly...
- 把手放在看得见的地方 - 给我趴在地上
-Hands where we can see them. -Get on the ground now!
- 妈妈 - 把手放在背后
-Mama! -Hands behind your back!
对不起 阿里尔 我爱你
I'm sorry, Aliah! I love you!
澳大利亚安全情报局ASIO 堪培拉
一把被盗的 9毫米贝瑞塔 国防军制式手♥枪♥
A stolen ADF 9mm Beretta pistol...
和杀死贝利的是同一型号♥ 被你持有 在你家车♥库♥里被找到
the same type used to kill Bailey, was found in your possession, in your garage.
我们在谋杀当晚的现场周围
We have CCTV footage of you
视频监控中 发现了你的行踪
in the vicinity of the murder site on the night.
我找到她的时候她已经死了
She was dead when I found her.
- 你觉得陪审团会信你话吗 - 我不想让她死 我想让她揭开答案
-Do you think a jury will believe that? -I didn't want her dead. I wanted answers.
这是我们在你家找到的
We found this in your house.
一份遮挡处理过的 卡特里娜 贝利签署的 国防部档案
A redacted Defense Department document signed by Catriona Bailey.
属于机密文件
It's classified.
你从哪儿弄来的
Where'd you get it?
有人匿名发送给我的
It was sent to me anonymously.
谁发的
By who?
自称小白兔组织的人
They called themselves the Rabbit.
米娜
Mina...
你还想尽可能享受余生吧
You're going to spend the rest of your life in maximum.
现在 让我来帮你
Now, I can help you.
如果你配合的话 我可以保证 延长你对你女儿的探视权
I can guarantee extended visitation rights with your daughter if you cooperate.
做个好梦
[Dunn] Sweet dreams.
目标# 叛乱者姓名 年龄 国籍
彼得 兰伯特、苏西 兰伯特、克洛伊 兰伯特、奥斯卡尔 兰伯特
我原本想弥补的
I thought I could fix it. [sighs]
那所房♥子 我们的积蓄
The house, our savings.
你能想到会是什么人吗 海伦
Do you have any idea who these people are, Helen?
这是我的耻辱
This compromises me.
是我们的耻辱
It compromises us.
我应该让你被捕的
I should have you arrested.
我是你妻子
I'm your wife.
- 这是为你好 - 狗屁
-It's for your own sake. -Bullshit.
是为了你自己吧
It's for yours.
你把大多数钱都拿去赌光了
You've gambled away most of the payment away.
现在你还不回来钱 打算怎么办 海伦
Now we can't return it. What are you going to do, Helen?
只有唯一一个办法
The only thing I can do.
你在这里装摄像头了吧
Did you put cameras in here?
威廉(沃恩的名字) 卧室里也被监控了吗
William, are they in the bedroom?
嘿 明天就要开学了 亚历克斯
Hey. It's a school night, Alex.
我们做的 不正是学生们开学前夜做的么
You realize this is what most teenagers do on a school night.
话说回来 喝这么贵的酒 比学生时代已经进步多了
In fact, drinking wine this expensive would be a step up.
我的选区 青年失业率达到四分之一
I've got 25% youth unemployment in my electorate.
比我儿子稍大一些的孩子 就已经无所事事
There are kids not much older than my son that have nothing better to do
嗑药当早餐了 他们得有工作 有未来
than smoke meth for breakfast. They need a job, a future.
你做什么都是为了韦克菲尔德 对吧
All roads lead to Wakefield with you, don't they?
- 所以我才在这儿 - 你是指 在堪培拉 还是在和我用餐
-That's why I'm here. -In Canberra, or having dinner with me?
都算吧
Both.
- 那么 我要提问了 - 来吧
-Okay, question. -Mm-hm.
我身上哪一点吸引了你
Why do I have your attention?
分散投资是我的职责
It's my job to hedge bets.
提高市场覆盖率
Cover the market.
而你 完全有希望在
And you winning the balance of power
周六的补选中胜出
on Saturday is not beyond the realms.
天哪 你是喝多了吧
God. How much have you had to drink?
- 你从没设想过这种可能性吗 - 没有
-You haven't considered the possibility? -No.
我觉得你也想过
I think you have.
你一定想象过这样的场景
I think you've imagined what it would be like
让那些老牌政客闭嘴
to have those smug career politicians have to shut up
让他们聆听凯伦 克图菲斯的讲话
and listen to Karen Koutoufides.
政客们害怕你 人♥民♥信任你
They are afraid of you. People believe in you.
你看你的推特消息 总是想什么就说什么
Just look at your Twitter feed. You say exactly what you think.
那我是不是要去告诉我的资深媒体顾问 我这么做挺好的
Want to try telling my senior media advisor that's a good thing?
如果哈瑞 邓克利够专业的话
If Harriet Dunkley knew her job,
她应该知道 真心是千金难买♥♥的
she'd know you can't buy that kind of authenticity.
不错 而且我也没打算卖♥♥
Good... because I'm not for sale.
政♥治♥游说行为准则怎么规定这种行为
Where does that sit in the Lobbying Code of Conduct?
那算不上什么准则 充其量是指导意见
They're more guidelines than codes.
周六你要来 我会让你知道 和我上♥床♥ 我也不会给你好处的
Come Saturday, you're going to realize that you slept with me for nothing.
- 丹尼尔 - 你怎么能把视频发给他们
-Daniel. -Why did you give it to them?
那可是我和克洛伊之间的秘密
That was private between me and Chloe.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
现在电视上都曝光了 这不是她应有的待遇