就写 罗比受到了创伤 我觉得视频能说明这一点
I mean, Robbie was traumatized. The video, I assume, shows that.
不行 结果可能事与愿违
No, it'd backfire.
只要视频引起关注 我们就能主动抛出我们的问题
It'd get their attention, then we could use that to ask the questions we want.
露迪 塞佩将会无法抗拒它
Ludie Sypek wouldn't be able to resist it.
首都地区
卡特里娜 贝利热爱这个国家 和国民
Catriona Bailey loved this country... and its people.
当她初入国会 她宣誓为国效忠
When she first joined Parliament, she took an oath to serve...
在两院工作期间 她履行了誓言
which she did, tirelessly, faithfully...
她尽心尽力 不知疲倦
in both Houses...
长达30余年
for more than 30 years.
我想请大家为她默哀一分钟
I ask for a minute's silence now...
让我们缅怀这位人♥民♥的忠诚卫士
as we remember a true soldier of the people.
你见过我们党为补选推出的候选人 伊恩 凯西了吗
Have you met our new candidate for the by-election, Ian Casey?
天哪 盖琳 (贝利)尸骨未寒
Jesus, Gaelene, the body's not even cold.
-我稍后回来 -好的
-I'll be back in a second. -Yeah.
哈瑞
-Excuse me for a second. -Harriet.
- 嗯 - 我收到你的消息了 你的话题我很感兴趣
-Yeah. -I got your message and I'm interested.
- 好啊 那凯伦呢 - 我觉得不行
-Okay, and Karen? -I don't think so.
如果她不发言 你也别想拿到视频
You don't get the video unless she gets a voice.
她像是一条小鱼 我的节目像个鲨鱼箱 你真的要把她扔进来吗
She's a minnow. I run a shark tank. You really want to throw her into that?
是的 我觉得她能应付
Yeah, I think she can handle it.
- 好吧 回头见 - 好
-Okay, we'll see. -Great.
- 空军上尉洛克伍德 - 正是
-Air Chief Marshal Lockwood? -Yes.
你好 嗯
Hi. Um...
达沃伦♥公♥园爆♥炸♥案当晚 为什么罗比 兰伯特没有被捕
The explosion at Davoren Park, why wasn't Robbie Lambert arrested that night?
又或者再晚一些 到第二天?
Or at the very least, the next day?
这是一个反恐问题 不是我的业务范围
That's a counter-terrorism issue, not my field.
但我想问 您不应该是第一个收到恐怖活动消息的人吗
But I mean, aren't you the first port of call in the case of terror activities?
我不知道原来你还在做记者 邓克利女士
I wasn't aware you were still a journalist, Miss Dunkley.
那为什么卡特里娜 贝利那一晚不停地给你打电♥话♥
Then why would Catriona Bailey call you so many times that night?
她一共给你打了17通电♥话♥
17 phone calls between her mobile and your number,
从爆♥炸♥刚发生就开始了
starting just a few minutes after the explosion.
紧急情况通知到她也没有这么快
This is before emergency services even got there.
这里是追悼会 尊重一下吧
This is a memorial. Have some respect.
克图菲斯太太
Ms. Koutoufides.
拜莱金先生
Mr. Berezin.
后来我又考虑了你说的建议 我想
I was thinking about what you said the other day and I was wondering
还是容许我请您吃顿饭吧
if you might change your mind about letting me buy you dinner?
我们去弄点吃的吧
We've all got to eat, don't we?
嗯好
Mm.
来杯啤酒 谢谢
Beer, thanks.
来的军人真多啊
Big military presence.
你们准备鸣响21发礼宾枪吗 还是打算把贝利用大炮轰走?
You guys planning a 21-gun salute? Or are you going to shoot Bailey out of a cannon?
(军人身份)很明显吗
Is it that obvious?
不是工作关系 谁会围着国防部长转悠
You don't hang around the Chief of Defense unless you're on the job.
我是乔 沙利文 中尉
Joe Sullivan. Lieutenant.
哈瑞 邓克利 酒鬼
Harriet Dunkley. Half-cut.
我听说过你
I know who you are.
一定不好过吧
Must've been tough.
在条件恶劣的牢房♥里关了两年
Two years stuck in a shitty cell.
总比窝在战壕里好过些
No worse than being stuck in a shitty foxhole
还是在别人的国家 为别人打仗
in someone else's country, fighting someone else's war.
现在是全民的战争了 你没听说吗
It's everybody's war now. Haven't you heard?
什么 你真的信这一套吗
What? You really believe that?
我相信我们要保卫我们的价值观
I believe there are values worth protecting.
- 为之送死? - 为之战斗
-Worth dying for? -Fighting for.
你不惜身陷监狱 不也是为了信仰作斗争么
Isn't that why you went to jail? Fighting for something you believed in?
唉 我和你不一样
Ah, I'm not like you.
你都不了解我
You don't even know me.
你没问题吗
You okay?
是的 是的 没问题
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
好 等我一下 你先自己弄点喝的
Okay, just give me a minute. Grab yourself a drink.
地♥西♥泮♥(抗焦虑) 一日两次 一次两片
星际航♥空♥机票 目的地 阿德莱德机场 4月12日
阿德莱德
Adelaide...
我X
Fuck.
你找到喝的了吗
Did you get yourself a drink?
达沃伦♥公♥园 , 阿德莱德市
欧利太太 我是哈瑞 邓克利 是从凯伦 克图菲斯办公室打来的
Mrs. Houli, this is Harriet Dunkley from Karen Koutoufides' office.
我今天下午会到阿德莱德
I'm going to be in Adelaide this afternoon and I wondered
我想开车来达沃伦♥公♥园登门拜访
if you'd mind me driving out to Davoren Park,
询问您有关爆♥炸♥当晚的一些细节
just to ask you a few questions about what happened on the night of the explosion.
请您务必给我这个号♥码回一个电♥话♥ 谢谢
Could you please give me a call back on this number? Thank you so much.
谢谢你 这么快就决定见我
Thanks for seeing me on such short notice.
回到家里 心情舒坦多了吧
It must be a relief to be home.
是啊
Oh, it is.
- 要加糖吗 - 不必了 谢谢
-Would you like some sugar? -No, thank you.
谢谢 抱歉
Thank you. Sorry.
凯伦来电
我想问 爆♥炸♥当晚 都有谁出面了
So, um, who actually showed up the, um... the night of the explosion?
有 消防队 救护车 警♥察♥
The... fire brigade, ambulance, police.
还有那些疏散我们的人 不过他们没穿制♥服♥
And the men who evacuated us, but they weren't wearing uniforms.
哦 所以你说他们是军人?
Uh, so, you think they might have been military?
特种部队一类的?
Special Forces or something?
罗比怎么样了
How's Robbie?
他处境艰难
It's not easy for him.
告诉他 我们不信那些官方说辞
Tell him we don't believe what they're saying.
丹尼
Danny.
给邓克利女士一些东西 请她帮忙带给罗比
Get Mrs. Dunkley something she can take back for Robbie.
比如你们两个的合影
Maybe a photo of you two.
我们也不是那么亲近
We weren't that close.
我只有几张 我们两个人的合影
I don't have many photos of us together.
那是克洛伊 兰伯特吗
Is that Chloe Lambert?
她是你的女朋友吗
Was she your girlfriend?
别人都不知道
Nobody knew.
她才15岁
She was only 15.
她的卧室就在正对面
Her bedroom was right across there.
那晚是我最后一次见到她
Last time I saw her was that night.
我经常给她拍视频
I used to video her.
不算是偷♥拍♥
Nothing creepy.
就是
Just...
- 我可以给你看 - 好啊
-I can show you. -Yeah.
余下的部分 你不会想看到的
You don't want to see the rest.
这就是爆♥炸♥当晚吗
Was that the night of the explosion?
丹尼 视频我可以复♥制♥一份吗
Danny, do you think that I could maybe take a copy of that?
卡罗琳
Cal.
跟我谈谈吧
Talk to me.
阿德莱德那栋房♥子 简直是灾难
The house in Adelaide... it was a fuck-up.
是 我知道
Yeah. I know.
没事了 卡罗琳
It's okay, Cal.
你现在安全了 到这儿来
You're safe now. Come on.
来呀
Come on.
公布这些信息 警方不会有意见吗
The police are okay with releasing this information?
我是内政部长 我的意见就是警方的意见
I'm the minister for Home Affairs. I am the police.
(背景音) 如果我们闭口不谈 什么也不做
If we take the flip side here and don't do anything...
你在哪儿
Where are you?
我要出去
I want to get out.
- 让我出去 让我出去 闭嘴 - 放下凶器
-Let me get out! Let me out! Shut up! -Put the weapon down!
别伤到他
Don't hurt him!
出去 带她出去
Out! Get her out!
一个16岁的男孩
A 16-year-old boy,
失去了所有家人
he loses his entire family.
被拘禁 被隔离
He's detained. He's isolated,
在没有律师的情况下被审讯
He's questioned without a lawyer.
他是暴♥力♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 他应该被铐起来
He's a violent terrorist. He should be locked up.
- 澳大利亚公民有权安全地生活 - 人们很安全
-Australians have a right to feel safe. -They are safe.
- 怎么解释 部长先生 - 对罗比 兰伯特的审讯和拘禁
-How so, Minister? -The questioning and detainment
本身就是法律保护澳大利亚公民
of Robbie Lambert is just one aspect of the laws that are in place
- 的具体表现 - 这种保护的代价是什么呢 部长先生
-for the protection of all Australians. -Protection at what cost, Minister?
当我们义无反顾地保护一部分人的时候
While we're in a rush to protect some,
我们就可以名正言顺地牺牲另一部分了吗
we're happy to abandon others.
如果不能坚守民♥主♥原则
If we don't adhere to the principles of democracy,
包括保障每个个体的基本人♥权♥