-I think he’s out of town. -I don't care if he's on the fucking moon.
- 我要见他 - 好的 长官
-I want to see him. -Yes, sir.
我要回家 拜托 带我回家吧
I want to come home. Please... bring me home.
访问被拒绝
你可以用我们的《创新和就业》媒体通稿作为开头
You could start with our Innovation and Jobs media release.
你知道吗 我其实只受凯伦直接领导
You know, I actually report directly to Karen.
汽车厂倒闭以后 那个选区的4000个工人失去了工作
The electorate's lost 4,000 jobs since the car factory shut down.
凯伦想改造那片厂房♥ 我们必须要吸引大产业回到韦克菲尔德港(阿德莱德北部城镇)
Karen wants the factory repurposed. We must get big industry back into Wakefield.
- 这是地方议题 - 他们正在讨论 不过没什么进展
-That's a state issue. -They're talking, but that's all.
凯伦希望绕过繁复的批文
Karen thinks we can bypass all that stuff and not wait for the wonks
还有迟缓的官僚体系 他们什么事情都要一拖再拖
in South Australia that we know aren't going to get anything done soon.
如果能在全国范围内制♥造♥舆♥论♥
If you can make some punch in the media on a national level,
人们就会纷纷响应 过不了多久 事情就办成了
you know that people will get behind it and, before too long, we've cut through.
这就是她在努力的方向 也是我们来堪培拉的目的
That's what she's trying to do. It's why we're in Canberra.
你在搞什么 哈瑞 这里可不会有你的一席之地
What are you doing, Harriet? You would never take a job on this side.
我一直是这么认为的 你在瞎忙什么呢
I don't believe it for a second. What are you up to?
你又在瞎忙什么 格里夫 你的部长大人都撒手人寰了
What are you up to, Griff? You don't even have a minister any more.
- 我被要求留下来配合赫利尔(贝利继任者) - 因为你知道了太多不可告人的秘密
-Been asked to stay on with Hellier. -You know where the bodies are buried.
我觉得我得把你也变成其中一个秘密
I think I'm way behind you in the body count.
我们到哪儿都是死对头
We go way back.
如果我访问内政部文档被拒绝 一般是什么原因
What does it mean if I can't access a Home Affairs document on the server?
说明文件设了限制 只能在高层部门的安全计算机上♥访♥问
It means it's restricted... to the secure computer system in the ministerial wing.
你知道数字指纹吗 每个人都得有一个数字口令
You do know about digital fingerprints?
Everyone's got a digital code.
这样你访问一个文件的时候 就会留下记录
You try to access a document, it leaves a record.
所以我只要能访问一份文档 就能知道还有谁也访问过它?
So if I could access a document, I could find out who else had accessed it?
对了
Sure.
但如果要访问设限文档
And if you could get to a restricted document,
你也会惹上一堆麻烦
you would also be in a nice, deep pile of shit.
- 哦 再会 - 你去哪儿
-Oh. See you. -Where are you...?
这才第一天呢
Good start.
嗨 托马斯(第一季中是墙头草 举报了金)
Hi, Thomas.
- 我不亏欠你什么 - 你真这么想吗
-I don't owe you anything. -You don't think?
我♥干♥这份工作两年 感觉生活一团糟
I spent two years of my life feeling like shit... for doing my job.
金盗走了保密资料
Kim stole classified material.
我能怎么办
What was I supposed to do?
我要登进内政部安全计算机系统
I need to get into the Home Affairs secure system.
我要找出谁访问过这些文件 我觉得你能帮到我
I want to find out who accessed this and I think that you can do that for me.
我能啊
I can.
但我就是不想
But I'm not going to.
你还好吧 没事吧 你找的东西都找到了吗
You okay? Everything all right. You have everything you want?
我们家没什么可隐藏的
We've got nothing to hide.
You're not going to learn anything.
你什么也找不到的
Mina didn't do it.
不是米娜干的
如果不是她做的 那么艾玛西先生 请问她在哪儿
If she didn't do it, Mr. Almasi, where is she?
以及为什么她的手♥机♥被丢弃在出城的道路边上
And why was her mobile phone found on the road heading out of town?
我说 妈妈 这是医院的剩菜吗
I mean... Christ, Mum, hospital leftovers?
谢谢
Thanks.
回家住吧 哈瑞 这地方太差了
Come home, Harri. This place is a dump.
可是 这段时间我住这里比较好 我需要一点空间
Yeah, well, it's right for me at the moment. I need some space.
我什么时候不给你空间吗
When did I ever not give you space?
我还有活要干
I got work to do.
明天我做烤面条 你要来哦
Lasagna tomorrow. See you then.
- 你好 - 你得离开那儿
-Hello? - You were supposed to leave.
额 可是 我不能离开 你在哪儿
Uh... I, uh... I couldn't. Where are you?
米娜?
Mina?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
听着 我知道去哪儿调阅那些被打码的档案了
Listen, I found where to access the redacted document.
所以只要能拿到档案 就能知道谁设计害你了
So, if I can get to it, then we'll know who set you up.
但如果你被捕了 我怎么办
And if you get caught... how am I supposed to be okay with that?
听着 你有藏身之处吗
Listen, have you got a place to stay?
我不打算告诉你 太冒险了 我连萨米都没告诉
I'm not telling you. Too risky. Even Sami doesn't know.
我要和他谈谈
I need to talk to him.
谈什么
What for?
你还是不要知道的好
It's better that you don't know.
米娜 我们一起相互信任 当初可是你说的
Mina, all we ever had was trust. You're the one who said that.
萨米 0491 570 110
好吧 你那边还好吗
Okay, you all right there?
安顿好了吗
Settled?
好的
All right.
情报局ASIO是否在滥用职权?罗比 兰伯特在哪里?
我们来看看谁在听我说
Let's see who's listening.
南澳大利亚独♥立♥议员凯伦 克图菲斯主导了这场
Independent South Australian MP Karen Koutoufides is leading the charge
呼吁情报局ASIO释放罗比 兰伯特的声援行动
for ASIO’s release of Robbie Lambert.
当局说他与达沃伦♥公♥园爆♥炸♥案有关
Evidence linking him to the Davoren Park explosion
但至今仍未公布证据
remains undisclosed at this time.
克图菲斯又在搞大新闻 人♥权♥观察报已经报导了
[Griff] Koutoufides is gaining traction. Human Rights Watch just responded.
人♥权♥?那我们的人♥权♥呢?
Human rights? What about the rest of us?
我们不想被炸上天 难道就不是人♥权♥了?
What about our right not to get blown to kingdom fucking come?
你打电♥话♥给情报局ASIO的总长
Uh, line up a call with ASIO DG.
他们同意我今天下午见到罗比了
I've been granted an access visit with Robbie this afternoon.
-哦 -近况视察
-Oh. -A welfare check.
- 好事啊 - 还有个小问题
-That's good. -Tiny problem.
会面和电视辩论时间冲突了 他们故意这么安排的
The meeting's in the middle of Question Time. They've done it deliberately.
- 好让我无法给总理施压 - 别操心电视辩论了
-Then I wouldn't put pressure on the PM. -Don't worry about Question Time.
- 你分身乏术 - 我当然不行
-You can't be in two places at once. -I can't, no.
别看我 我今天要去很多会场 我在给你争取一个头条采访
No, I got a ton of meetings today and I'm trying to get you a headline interview.
- 我要留在这里工作 - 这(去探监)也算是你的工作
-I got to be here to do my job. -This is your job.
他现在只能指望你了
He's got no one else.
澳大利亚安全情报局ASIO 堪培拉
求你了 让我歇会儿 我要上厕所
Please. I need a break. I need to go to the toilet.
我们追踪到一段网络对话 追溯到了你的电脑
We traced these conversations back to your laptop.
我不知道什么集体力量党 我什么也不知道
I don't know about any collective. I don't know about any of this.
以下是你的对话
This is you talking.
我们要将破坏最大化 需要快速打击 目标已经选好了
"We want maximum damage, need to strike fast. Targets to be arranged."
我再说一次 不是我♥干♥的
No. I said that's not me.
拜托
Please...
我要上厕所
I need to go to the toilet.
你们要袭击的目标是什么
What was the target? What were you planning to strike?
我为什么要杀死我的一家人
Why would I kill my own family?
我什么也不知道
I don't know about any of this.
别再撒谎了 罗比
Don't you lie to me, Robbie.
撒谎对你非常 非常不利
Lying to me would be a very, very bad idea.
大使先生 马克森下士在贵国被扣留已经七天了
Ambassador, it's now day seven of Corporal Markson being held in Pakistani territory.
我们想问 贵国政♥府♥究竟在做哪些努力
Now, we need to know exactly what your government's doing...
来寻找他的位置
to facilitate his location.
您的沮丧我完全理解 总理先生
I understand your distress, Prime Minister,
我国政♥府♥也深表同情 但哈卡尼在巴基斯坦是非法组织
and you have my government's sympathy, but the Haqqani are in Pakistan illegally,
我们无法和他们取得联♥系♥
and we don't have contact with them.
纳齐尔将军又怎么说 他在恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的车里干什么
General Nazir, what was he doing in a terrorist's car?
绑♥架♥并不仅针对您的士兵 总理先生
Your soldiers are not the only targets for kidnapping, Minister.
我国政♥府♥自然会竭尽全力
My government, of course, is doing everything in its power
来搜寻马克森下士 但请您理解
to find your Corporal Markson, but you must understand,
这犹如大海捞针
it's like looking for a needle in a haystack.
谢谢你 大使先生
Thank you, Ambassador.
您客气了
Prime Minister.
-他们知道马克森在哪 - 是啊
-They know where he is. -Yeah.
我们还得再逼紧一点 用制裁作为警告怎么样
We need to put the pressure on. A sanctions warning?
不要 那样会使矛盾公开化 我觉得我们要做得巧妙一些
No, that'd make it public, and I think we've got to be smarter than that.
一半的美军在找他 天上也有很多只眼睛
Half the US military are looking for him. There's lots of eyes in the sky.
我们早晚会找到他的
We'll get him back...
不动声色地找到他
quietly.
我知道你现在很难受 我不会耗费太长时间的
I know this is hard for you but it shouldn't take much longer.
罗比 你在受审期间 有享受到基本人♥权♥吗
Robbie, have you had access to adequate facilities during questioning?
如厕 休息 饮水之类的
Things like toilet breaks and water.
罗比 你如果不开口 我怎么能帮助你呢
Robbie, I can’t help if you won’t talk to me.
我只有一个问题
I do have one question.
你能把我弄出去吗
You going to get me out of here?
我也想 我们正在竭尽所能
I mean, we are doing everything we can.
那就是不能咯
So, that means no?
访问到此为止了 邓克利女士
We have to conclude your visit, Miss Dunkley.
罗比 你要知道 外面有很多人正在为你奔走
Robbie, I want you to know you have a lot support out there.
罗比 别 请不要
Robbie, no, please don't.