and your life will be over.
拿上你的或 快滚蛋吧
Take'em and fuck off.
嗯
Mm.
你得帮我搬过来 好吗
You will have to lift it for me. Hm?
哦
Oh.
医生说我不能花力气
Doctor's orders.
上尉府邸 堪培拉东南65公里
-他妈的怎么了 -我需要它
-What the fuck? -I need it.
-马上离开这里 - 那你得把它给我
-Get out of here now. -Give it to me.
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吗 他们会跟踪你的
Are you fucking crazy? They'll have followed you.
我们分♥析♥了存储模块中的日志记录
We've analyzed the ordered log records from the data brick
并证实敌人使用了GPS欺骗技术
and can confirm that GPS spoofing techniques were used
在无人机返回基地之前 将错误信息传递给无人机
to relay false information to the UAV, prior to its return to base.
几年前伊朗做过同样的事 但没有让无人机投炸♥弹♥
Iran did this to one of ours a couple of years ago, but it didn't drop a bomb.
以前是没做过 但一旦识别码被劫持
No, it's not been done before, but once the ID device is hijacked,
他们就可以发送恶意指令
malicious commands can be sent.
有追踪网络数据 查出黑客是从哪里来的吗
Does the circuitry data tell us where the hack originated from?
这个 网络地址在伊♥斯♥兰♥堡
The... ISP address is in Islamabad.
所以 是哈卡尼组织干的
So, it's Haqqani.
不 总理
No, Prime Minister.
从服务器可以追溯到ISI 巴基斯坦特勤局
The server can be traced to ISI, the Pakistani Secret Service.
天哪
Jesus Christ!
自2002年来 我们向巴基斯坦提供了330亿美元的援助
We've spent $33 billion in aid to Pakistan since 2002
他们就是这样回报我们的?
and this is how they repay us?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
证据表明--
The evidence would suggest--
拉维尔先生 我国正与巴基斯坦进行棘手的谈判
My government is in delicate negotiations with Pakistan, Mr. Lavelle.
指控他们劫持无人机 对于救回我们的人♥质♥毫无帮助
Accusing them of hacking a UAV's not going to get our man out alive.
-所以除非你有100%确凿的证据…-总理
-So unless you have 100% proof... -Prime Minister.
如果没有证据 我就不来这里了
I would not be here if we didn't.
我想和无人机飞行员谈谈
I want to talk to the drone pilot.
她…
She...
她失踪了 先生
She's gone missing, sir.
我被偷的信♥用♥卡♥上有一笔盗刷
There was a fraudulent transaction on my stolen credit card.
今天早上7点15分 打的费138澳元
It was a $138 taxi ride at 7:15 this morning.
是的 邓克利小姐
Yes, Miss Dunkley.
所以 我想请你告诉我下车刷♥卡♥的地点
So, I was wondering if you could give me the drop-off address.
我很抱歉 鉴于隐私法 我们需要为客户保密
I'm sorry. There are privacy laws, customer confidentiality.
你所说的客户 是个冒充身份的小偷
Well, the customer was a thief, who was assuming a stolen identity.
我 呃…我在凯伦 克图菲斯的办公室做媒体顾问
I, uh... I work as a media adviser in Karen Koutoufides' office
我可以接触到全国各大媒体
so I've got access to all the different media outlets in the country.
如果你想让你的公♥司♥因协助和教唆犯罪而大出风头
If you'd like your company to be known for aiding and abetting criminal activity--
我这就给你地址
I'll get that address for you now.
劫持我们的无人机是一种严重的侵略行为 先生
Hacking our UAV is a serious act of aggression, sir.
用它从两万英尺高空投炸♥弹♥ 难道就不是吗?
And dropping bombs on them from 20,000 feet isn't?
先生 我们的首要目标是让马克森活着回来
Sir, our priority is to get Markson out alive.
所以我们让谈判继续下去
Then we let the negotiations play out.
你认为 现在来看 我们还能信任巴基斯坦吗
You think, after this, we can still trust Pakistan?
如果我们重启苍马行动 我们可以掌控哈卡尼组织的位置
If we reinstate Pale Horse, we can monitor the Haqqani position.
它们会找到马克森 这个时候 我们冲进去
They'll lead us to Markson. When they do, we go in.
总理先生 投石机公♥司♥已经升级了所有AOD-9 的安全措施
Trebuchet has upgraded all AOD nine security measures, Prime Minister.
对付这些人 外交努力是在浪费时间
Diplomatic options are a waste of time with these people.
我可以让我们在阿富汗的部队进入警戒 驻扎到霍斯特(阿富汗南部)
I can have our troops in Afghanistan alerted and stationed in Khost.
部长先生 巴基斯坦大使说得非常清楚
Mr. Secretary, the Pakistani Ambassador made it abundantly clear
这将被视为宣战
that would be seen as a clarion call to war.
再有军人牺牲 会耗尽公众对本届政♥府♥的支持
Public support for this government will not survive another military death.
尤恩 这你是知道的
Ewan, you know that.
我在冰箱里留了些牛奶 你可以用那个
I've left some milk in the freezer. You can use that.
在…在冰格里
It... It's in the ice trays.
是的 好的
Yeah, okay.
最好是要紧事 德克兰 我现在脱不开身
This better be important, Declan. I am arse-deep right now.
凯伦
Karen.
你是委员会成员了
You're on the committee.
情报和安全委员会?
Intelligence and Security?
我希望首先审查无人机被黑客劫持的证据
I want the evidence of the drone hack reviewed as a matter of priority.
呃 你为什么变得这么快
Uh, why the about-face?
你想加入委员会还是不想
Do you want to be on the committee or not?
我不是你的傀儡 尤恩
I'm not your puppet, Ewan.
像往常一样就好 凯伦
Just do what you normally do, Karen.
问一些棘手的问题
Ask the hard questions.
碰到任何胡说八道 都别买♥♥账
Don't accept any bullshit.
正在复♥制♥中
你好
Hello!
有人吗
Hello?
哦 哦 天哪
Oh! Oh, my God!