前情提要
我们截获了一段暗网聊天记录 来自兰伯特家的男孩
We've got records of dark-web conversations between the Lambert boy
和极左翼激进团体 集体力量 我们不排除
and militant leftists, The Collective. We're not discounting
会有另一起事件发生
the possibility of another event.
你们要袭击的目标是什么
What was the target? What were you planning to strike?
我为什么要杀死我的一家人
Why would I kill my own family?
美国空袭了位于巴基斯坦领土的
The United States conducted an aerial strike on a vehicle
北瓦济里斯坦的一辆汽车
in the Pakistani territory of Northern Waziristan.
- 瞄准的是巴基斯坦将军? - 我们瞄准有战略价值的哈卡尼组织成员
-You were targeting a Pakistani general? -We targeted members of the Haqqani.
我要回家 拜托 带我回家吧
I want to come home. Please bring me home.
有人正在掩盖什么 我相信贝利参与了
Someone's covering something up and I think that Bailey is involved.
所以她死了对吗
And that's why she's dead.
那为什么卡特里娜 贝利那一晚不停地给你打电♥话♥
Then why would Catriona Bailey call you so many times that night?
阿德莱德那栋房♥子 简直是灾难
The house in Adelaide, it was a fuck-up.
我知道
I know.
警方即将锁定卡特里娜 贝利谋杀案的嫌疑人
The police are about to identify a suspect in the murder of Catriona Bailey.
米娜 艾玛西
Mina Almasi.
她不是和你的媒体顾问 哈瑞 邓克利有交情吗
Doesn't she have an association with your media advisor, Harriet Dunkley?
不是罗比干的 那颗炸♥弹♥ 是从天而降的
Robbie didn't do it. The bomb... came from the sky.
目标已锁定
飞行器在空中 关闭武器 关闭武器
Bird in flight. Disarm. Disarm.
不行啊 它没反应 六秒内就要开火了 长官
I can't. It's not responding. Impact in six seconds, sir.
武器仍然上膛了 关闭 快关闭它
Weapon still hot. Disarm. Disarm.
快关闭 特雷洛尔
Disarm, Treloar!
来不及了 发射了 发射了
Too late. Impact. Impact!
给你爹打电♥话♥
You need to call your dad.
让我说什么
What do I say?
告诉他你在夏威夷
Tell him you're in Hawaii.
- 夏威夷? - 就说临时决定的
-Hawaii? -A last-minute thing.
拿着
Here.
夏威夷(旅游明信片)
我会被怎么处置
What's gonna happen to me?
先打电♥话♥吧 特雷洛尔
Dial the phone, Treloar.
快接 快接 快接呀
Pick up, pick up, pick up.
您所拨♥打♥的是雷 特雷洛尔 我暂时无法接听
You've called Ray Treloar. I can't come to the phone right now,
有事请留言
so please leave a message.
爸 是我
Dad, it's me.
我正在 从夏威夷打过来
I'm... calling from Hawaii.
对不起 我想你了 我好想听到你的声音
Sorry I missed you. I was hoping to hear your voice.
先挂了 我很快会来看你
Anyway, I'll see you soon.
再给他写一张明信片
Now write a postcard.
语气要兴高采烈
Start with "aloha."
奈飞(NETFLIX) 出品
FOXTEL 电视台联合呈现
秘密之城第二季
鹰翼之下
昨晚露迪 塞佩秀节目的余波还在发酵
The fallout from last night's Ludie Sypek Show continues.
克图菲斯雇了哈瑞 邓克利这么个有前科的人
Koutoufides hires an ex-con like Harriet Dunkley
却说不认识她臭名昭著的狱友?
and she doesn't even know who her jailbird mate is?
邓克利小姐 哈瑞 你和米娜 艾玛西串通过了吗
Miss Dunkley! Harriet! Have you spoken with Mina Almasi?
- 凯伦 克图菲斯是否明知道... - 拜托
-Did Karen Koutoufides know... -Come on!
你的前狱友是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥?
...your former cellmate was a terrorist?
她是为了你才谋杀贝利的吗?能不能说两句
Did she kill Bailey for you? Just a few words!
哈 你还有脸回来
Ah. So she returns.
知道这是什么声音吗
Know what that sound is?
是我在社交媒体掉粉(被取消关注)的声音
The sound of me being unfollowed.
我雇你 不就是为了防止这种事情么
I hired you, so shit like this wouldn't happen.
凯伦 我想让你先看看这个
Karen, I really... I want you to take a look at something.
看 这是丹尼尔 欧利的电♥话♥
Here. This is Daniel Houli's phone.
他录下了飞弹的痕迹 你应该也能听出来
He caught the missile on video. You can hear it, too.
嗯
Hm.
看
Look.
看见了吗
You see that?
这是一枚飞弹
That's a missile.
紧接着
This was followed...
卡特里娜 贝利和国防军司令之间打了17通电♥话♥
by 17 phone calls between Catriona Bailey and the Chief of Defense.
接着第二天 洛克伍德派了手下一名尖兵到达沃伦♥公♥园
Then the next day, Lockwood sends one of his top soldiers to Davoren Park.
你是怎么知道的
And you know this how?
-你还是不要知道的好 -你走了非法的途径吗
-You don't want to know. -Have you done something illegal?
-真的 你还是不要知道了 - 那你就是违法了呗
-You really don't want to know. -So you have.
这是炸♥弹♥来自天上的证据
This proves that the bomb came from the sky.
不对 哈瑞 这只是路灯前一个转瞬即逝的阴影
No, Harriet, this proves a dark shadow in front of a street lamp for half a second.
那么 接下来就爆♥炸♥了对吧
Yeah, followed moments later by an explosion.
政♥府♥为什么要掩盖一场武装袭击? 没道理啊
Why would the government cover up an attack? It doesn't make sense.
- 如果是我们政♥府♥干的呢 -政♥府♥的什么?
-What if it's ours? -Our what?
比方说 无人机
Drone, maybe.
爱丁堡空军基地那片有监控用的无人机
We run surveillance drones out of Edinburgh Airbase.
- 就在来往达沃伦♥公♥园的路上 - 海神之眼(MQ-4C)无人机
-It's up the road from Davoren Park. -Yeah, Tritons.
主要用来抓拍偷渡者 但没有武器
They're used to catch boat people, but they're not armed.
移♥民♥局还没打算轰炸难民
Even Immigration hasn't started bombing refugees yet.
但如果的确有武装无人机项目 就应该确保
But if they had a weaponized drone program, they'd have to keep it
在人烟稀少的地方进行 比如在伍默拉(禁区 常用于飞行器测试)
a safe distance from civilians.I mean, probably run it out of Woomera.
这样外面没人知道里面在进行什么实验
Not even God knows what goes on out there.
是哈瑞 邓克利对吧
Harriet Dunkley?
什么事
Yes?
-请跟我们走一趟 -去做什么
-Can you come with us, please? -What's this about?
我就称呼你卡罗琳可以吧
Do you mind if I call you Caroline?
不要 我妈妈才叫我卡罗琳
I do mind. My mother called me Caroline.
那叫你小卡
Cal it is, then.
你为什么要逃跑呢 小卡
So, why did you run, Cal?
我没有告诉任何人 如果他们担心这一点的话
I didn't tell anyone, if that's what they're worried about.
说说那晚的事吧 当你正准备返回的时候
Tell me what happened that night, when you were coming home.
-我压根没出去 -你知道我指的是什么
-I never left home. -You know what I mean.
我们正在沿着东南向的路径飞行
We were on a southeast flight path,
在离主基地100海里的地方 链路中断了
100 nautical miles out from home base when the link went down.
- 你向长官报告了吗 - 一开始并没有
-Did you report it to Command? -Not initially, no.
- 为什么不报告 - 这种情况很常见
-Why not? -It happens all the time.
一般也就中断数秒钟
Usually it only lasts a few seconds.
但你直到3分36秒后才告知空管
But you waited three minutes and 36 seconds to inform AOC
链路再也无法连上的情况
that the link had failed to reconnect.
你有什么要补充的吗 小卡
Did you have an episode, Cal?
没了
No.
后来发生了什么
Then what happened?
按照内置的程序 如果发生系统故障 无人机会转圈
It's programmed to fly in a circular pattern, then return to base
- 然后自行返回基地 - 但这次并非系统故障
-in the event of a system failure. -But this wasn't system failure.
是的
No.
- 就好像中邪了 - 中邪了?
-It was like it was possessed. -Possessed?
- 从一开始就被恶魔缠身 - 你是说无人机 还是飞行员
-Since day one, plagued by demons. -The drone or the pilot?
我还没有无人机那么傻
I am not the drone.
这不是第一次了 对吗
It's happening again, isn't it?
我本以为是来接受情报局ASIO的调查 (沃恩是ASD的总长)
I thought this was an ASIO investigation.
情报机构是会相互协作的
It's an inter-agency matter.
所以他们让你来决定带谁进来审问 是吧
And they figure that you'd know the right buttons to push, is that it?
你是否提前知道 四月13日那天 (贝利)部长会
Did you know the Minister would be dining with the US ambassador
- 与美国大使一同用餐? - 不知道
-at Otis Dining on April 13th? -No.
那你为何尾随卡特里娜 贝利进入了洗手间
Why did you follow Catriona Bailey into the women's bathroom?
我也要上厕所啊 沃恩
I wanted to go to the toilet, Vaughn.
如今这样就算犯法了吗
Is that a crime now, too?
因为部长推进的安全立法 你度过了两年的铁窗生涯
Two years behind bars because of legislation the Minister pushed through.
那也不等于说 我要刺杀她吧
It doesn't mean I assassinated her.
你和米娜 艾玛西共处一间囚室
You shared a cell with Mina Almasi.
- 她在狱中有和你谈起他的丈夫萨米吗 - 我们谈的比这有趣多了
-Did she talk about her husband, Sami? -We had better things to talk about.
她有说过她被判财务欺诈而入狱 是为丈夫顶包吗
She tell you she took the fall for him, when she went down for bookkeeping fraud?
也许吧
Might've come up.
这是特种部队的标配装备
Standard issue to all Special Forces personnel.
这和杀死卡特里娜 贝利的凶手所使用的武器是同款
This is the exact type of weapon used by Catriona Bailey's killer.
部队的制式武器 怎么会和米娜 艾玛西扯上关系的
What does a military-issue weapon have to do with Mina Almasi?
你应该从部队里的人当中找
Maybe you should be looking for someone in the military.
你的朋友正在被追杀 哈瑞
Your friend is on a kill-or-capture list, Harriet.
如果你想要她活命 最好把她带到这里来
If you want her alive... I suggest you bring her in.
他不仅失去了党内元老的支持
He's lost the confidence of not just key members of his party...
这上面说 我国已经购买♥♥了十架芬里厄 AOD-9 武装无人机
It says here we've purchased ten weaponized Fenrir AOD-Nine drones.
由航程25,000海里(46300公里)的喷气发动机驱动
A jet engine with a range of 25,000 nautical miles,
金斯福德·史密斯(悉尼)选区