工党
自♥由♥党
贝利议席补选 伊恩·凯西民调仍然落后
满载武器弹♥药♥可以航行31个小时
duration 31 hours with a full weapons load...
飞行高度65,000英尺(19800米) 翼展40米
flying altitude, 65,000 feet, 40-meter wingspan
最高时速650公里
and a top speed of 650 kilometers an hour.
花费2百万元 从一家名为投石机的美国厂商购得
Total price tag, 200 million from an American manufacturer called Trebuchet.
- 谁下达的拨款命令 - 国防部长(吉姆 赫利尔)
-Who's spending our money? -Our defense minister.
多亏了赫利尔 我国♥军♥费开支已经位列全球第11位
Thanks to Hellier, we're now the 11th biggest military spender in the world.
- 那些无人机停放在哪里 - 圣迭戈的一间工厂里
-Where are they keeping them? -A factory in San Diego.
- 要等2023年才能交付给我国 - 没搞错吧
-We don't take delivery till 2023. -You're sure?
上面就是这么说的
According to this.
这算得上是背水一战 但我相信金斯福德·史密斯选区的人♥民♥
This is a race against the odds, but I believe the people of Kingsford Smith
渴望新生力量来取代
want a genuine alternative to the more-of-the-same candidate
千篇一律的工党候选人
offered up by this Labor government,
工党政♥府♥已经不愿倾听来自...
a government that has stopped listening and
你觉得自♥由♥党(工党的竞争者) 能拿下贝利的议席吗
You think the Libs can win Bailey's seat?
-能啊 - (电视背景音) 这是我不断追求的...
-Yeah, sure. -[Casey] That is my commitment...
我也可以骑上独角兽 进入众议院
And I could ride a unicorn into the House of Reps.
如果能利用好形势 你说不定有机会
If you got the balance of power, you probably could.
我想勤恳工作的澳大利亚人♥民♥已经厌倦了工党政♥府♥
I think hard-working Australians are sick of this government
一个充斥着争吵 内斗 和谎言的政♥府♥
and their squabbling and their in-fighting and their lies.
人♥民♥应该享有更好的政♥府♥ 我会让他们如愿以偿
They deserve better and I intend to see that they get it.
让情报局ASIO把我的媒体顾问从议会抓走 是低级的政♥治♥手腕
Having ASIO march my senior media advisor out of Parliament was a cheap stunt,
你心知肚明
and you know it.
我也无能为力 海伦 我只负责
Well, I make no apologies, Karen. I'm responsible for the investigation
调查受人爱戴的部长被刺杀一案
into the assassination of a minister of the Crown.
你明知道哈瑞 邓克利和谋杀毫无关联
You know Harriet Dunkley had nothing to do with Bailey's murder.
那她为什么在贝利遇害三天前去见贝利
Then why did she confront Bailey at Otis three days before she was killed?
你们就是这么查案的吗?就凭这个?
That's what you've got? That's your case?
哦还有 她和艾玛西在麦克诺奇监狱 关系的确比较亲热
Well, that, and she did get pretty cozy with Almasi at Maconochie Prison.
谢谢你提醒我这一点
Well, I would've appreciated a heads-up about this.
放心 情报局ASIO不会这么查案的 我们要忙工作了 抱歉
Well, it's not quite how ASIO works. Now, if you'll excuse us.
我走之前 还想请你看一段家庭视频 我猜你会感兴趣的
Before I go, there's a little home video that I think you might be interested in.
你从哪儿弄来的 只有一份没有拷贝吗
Where did you get this? Is this the only copy?
怎么了
Why?
凯伦 我不知道你在想什么
Karen, I don't know what you think you know,
但我提醒你 你有义务遵守澳大利亚安全法案
but I might remind you of your obligations under the Safer Australia Act.
我只知道 如果视频是真的
What I know is that if this is what it looks like...
你该释放罗比 兰伯特了
you need to release Robbie Lambert.
帮我打给 情报局办公室 我要找玛德琳 施滕德尔
Uh, get me the ASIO office. I want Madeline Stenders.
是 部长先生
Yes, Minister.
谢了 吉姆
Thank you, Jim.
达沃伦♥公♥园 , 阿德莱德市
- 欧利太太 - 什么事
-Mrs. Houli? -Yes?
我们要依法搜查您的房♥屋
We have a warrant to search these premises.
请离开
Excuse me.
谢谢配合
Thank you.
你的手♥机♥呢
Your phone, where is it?
- 怎么了 瑞玛 - 情报局ASIO突袭了我家
-Rima. -ASIO have just raided us.
- 凯伦 - 什么?
-Karen. -What?
- 他们搬走了所有东西 - 克图菲斯女士
-They took everything. -Ms. Koutoufides?
根据情报法的特别条款 在部长授权下
Under the special powers provision of the ASIO Act, I have a warrant order
我现在要扣留并取走您拥有的一件个人物品
from the minister to seize and remove a personal item in your possession.
凯伦
[Rima] Karen.
瑞玛 我待会儿再给你回电♥话♥吧
Rima, I'm going to have to call you back.
还有U盘
And the USB.
谢谢
Thank you.
什么也别说了
[inhales] Not a word.
这是你的电子设备 邓克利小姐
These are your devices, Miss Dunkley.
- 你们把它清空了吗 - 这是审讯许可令
-You wiped it? -Questioning warrant.
- 你不得透露有关... - 我知道 要到两年以后
-You are not permitted to disclose-- -I know, for two years,
不然就又会被投入监狱
or otherwise I'm back inside.
你可以走了
You're free to go.
雷德山 堪培拉郊区
米娜怎么没来
Where's Mina?
你不看新闻的吗
Don't you watch the news?
我不能再这样做了 抱歉
I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry.
海伦 你真觉得 你有得选择吗
Helen, do you honestly think that's an option for you?
下一批货什么时候到
When's the next consignment?
本周晚些时候 大概周五
Later this week. Maybe Friday.
但我还要修改申请单 不排除会...
But I have to amend the requisition order. There's no guarantee--
总之你来搞定 海伦
[Sami] You'll get it done, Helen.
你一向都可以的
You always do.
交接地点只有米娜知道
Mina's the only one who knows the dead-drop location.
这你不用我为担心
Well, you're dealing with me now.
我会找到的
I'll find out.
只能你一个人去接头 不能带别人
Only you at the handover... no one else.
嗯哼
Mm-hm.
跟我讲讲苍马行动吧
Tell me about Pale Horse.
我们通过阿♥拉♥伯海上空的飞行线路
We use a flight path over the Arabian Sea.
从伊朗领空进入巴基斯坦 消灭有价值的目标
We enter Pakistan from Iranian airspace. We take out high-value targets.
主要在米拉姆沙(北瓦济里斯坦的主要城镇)
Miramshah, mostly.
也就是将目标连同身边任何达到军事人员年龄段的男子一同杀死
Which means we kill the target and any military-age males in the vicinity.
要是少年男子 有可能并不是敌人呢
As in... teenage boys, who may or not be the enemy?
高价值目标之所以被称为高价值
That's why they call the targets high value.
就是说为了消灭他 即使误伤他人也在所不惜
It doesn't matter who you kill to get 'em.
你一开始是想当飞行员的 是吧 小卡
You wanted to be a pilot, didn't you, Cal?
我现在就是
I am a pilot.
我是说战斗机飞行员
I meant fighter pilot.
但你一天战斗机都没有开过
But you were never offered a place on fighters.
战斗机飞行员只能快速瞄一眼目标
A fighter pilot only gets a fleeting look at their target.
我们可以观察目标
We watch them...
可以研究 可以追踪
study them, stalk them.
当收到下达的命令 我们已经知道他们
By the time the command comes through, we know what color shalwar kameez
喜欢穿什么颜色的纱丽克米兹(巴基斯坦长衫)
they like to wear.
从万米高空密切注视
Up close and personal from 10,000 ks away.
有时当硝烟散去 他们便化为乌有
Sometimes, when the smoke clears, there's nothing left of them.
又或者 在红外线下看到 他们的残躯在流血
Other times, you see pieces of them bleeding out on the infrared...
热血喷出时呈白色 一掉到地上就冷下来
their blood white-hot in the body, but going cold on the ground.
看起来就是颜色变暗了
You watch them stop glowing.
这就是你在达沃伦♥公♥园见到的吗 小卡 发生在你的同胞身上
Is that what you saw in Davoren Park, Cal? Your own countrymen?
一整个家庭
A family?
正是你应当保卫的人们
The very people it's your duty to protect.
你真下得去手啊
That's got to have been hard on you.
简 是他们让飞行器匆忙投入战斗的 而不是我
They rushed those birds into combat ops, Jane, not me.
我怎么会这么做 飞行器根本不受我控制
I will not go down for this. This was out of my hands.
嗯 我刚刚 嗯
Uh, I was, um...
我本来想留个便条 解释一下为什么突然离去
I was leaving a note for running out on you.
我觉得我可能是太紧张了
I guess I just got a little spooked.
多亏了你 我们才避免尴尬
You did me a favor. Would've regretted it.
哇噢 看来外交不是你的强项
Wow, diplomacy's not your strong suit.
就我个人经历来说 外交对士兵是最为致命的
Well, in my experience, diplomacy mostly gets soldiers killed.
- 总比子弹要好吧 - 比谎言要好一些
-Better than bullets. -Better than lies.
被谎言攻击 你还可以回击
You can fight back against lies.
是吗 你上次这么做 结果怎么样呢
Oh, yeah? How'd that work for you last time?
- 不请我进来么 - 不
-You going to invite me in? -No.
这么豪华的酒店房♥间 花了纳税人不少钱吧
Expensive hotel. Are my taxes paying for this?
我是花的自己的钱
I'm paying for it.
- 那你肯定花了不少钱 - 不然我的钱留着干嘛
-It must be costing you a fortune. -What else have I got to spend it on?
我知道达沃伦♥公♥园事件是一场无人机空袭
I know it was a drone strike on Davoren Park.
你得离开了
You need to leave my room.
爆♥炸♥后不到24小时你就被派往那里 你上过战场
You were sent there less than 24 hours after the blast. You've been in war zones.
你知道被地狱火导弹攻击后是什么样的情况
You know what the aftermath of a Hellfire missile looks like.
乔 我知道卡特里娜 贝利 7点33分曾经打给你
Joe, I know that Catriona Bailey called you at 7:33,
那时候你还在现场 你们谈了什么
while you were still on site. What was that about?
这是保密的
It's classified.
你在护着谁?贝利都已经死了 还有兰伯特一家四口
Who are you protecting? Bailey's dead. So are four members of the Lambert family,
还有其他被情报局ASIO吞噬的人
and the other one's locked in the bowels of ASIO.
哈瑞 保守秘密 对于我们这些人来说
Yeah, for some of us, Harriet, classified information is the difference
就像保护生命一样
between life and death.
你对9毫米贝瑞塔手♥枪♥很熟悉吧 他们说这是军队的制式武器
You familiar with a 9mm Beretta? Standard military issue, I'm told.
是啊 我在房♥间里也放着一把 你要瞧瞧吗