剧集 | 狱警生活(2022) | 导航列表
Oh, no.
哦不
Thank you, Larry.
谢谢,拉里
All right? Of course it is.
还满意吗?当然如此
Mr Shah?
沙先生?
- He's on his way, Boss. - What? - You looking for Sula?
- 他马上来,长官 - 什么? - 你在找苏拉?
He should be back from his legal visit any minute now.
他随时会从探监中返回
Thanks. Have you noticed any issues with Troy Walker?
多谢,留意过特洛伊·沃克有何问题吗?
- No… - Who's he knocking about with?
- 没 - 他跟谁有过节?
Gets on with everyone, I think.
跟大家处得都不错,我觉得
- Why? - Give it five, then tell him I want a word about the app he put in.
- 怎么了? - 去招呼下,说我想跟他谈谈他的申请
狱警生活 第1季 第2集
Oi, Oi.
喂,喂
Jacksies, yes, Jacksons', no.
“爆菊”可以,“撸管”不行
Yes?
懂吗?
Yes, Miss.
是的,女士
"Jacksons'"?
杰克逊?
- Jackson Pollocks… - Who's that?
- 杰克逊·波洛克 - 什么梗?
No idea.
不知道
Doesn't being called "Miss" make you feel like a schoolteacher?
被叫“女士”不会让你觉得自己像教师吗?
That's one of the things that you are now.
那是你在做的事之一
- You got any kids? - No.
- 你有孩子了吗? - 没有
- You? - Millions of 'em,
- 你呢? - 不计其数
mostly fostered.
以寄养为主
This lot are the same though
但这批也一样
they all just need boundaries.
都觉得自己翅膀硬了
They were all at primary school once.
他们都不是小学生了
Oh, for…
不像…
Don't whistle. Whistle and every bugger comes running.
别吹口哨,口哨会把混♥蛋♥全招来
I won't tell you again. Out, please!
好话不说第二遍,闪开,谢谢!
- All right, Miss? - All right.
- 你好吗,女士? - 好
- Sterling… - Sterling.
斯特林
Cheers.
谢谢
It's all right. Takes time.
没事,慢慢来
But if you stay, remembering names can be your best friend.
但如果你留下,最好还是记住名字
- Does nobody think I'll stay? - Honestly?
- 就没人觉得我会留下? - 说实话吗?
A few were betting you wouldn't make it past day one, so…
还有人赌你一天都待不下来,所以嘛
The SO, you mean?
督导官吗?
Why does she call the inmates by their first names?
为什么她对囚犯都直呼其名?
Her choice. Just don't ever let 'em use yours,
她的选择,决不能让他们这么对你
all right?
懂吗?
Anyway, forget the SO.
别管督导官了
You focus on this lot and she'll love you forever.
把心思放这批人身上,她会永远爱你
I don't plan on staying THAT long.
我没打算待到海枯石烂
- I haven't put any applications in, Miss. - Come in, Troy.
- 我没提出任何申请,女士 - 进来,特洛伊
Are you being bullied?
你被霸凌了?
So have you upset someone?
那你惹到谁了?
Got yourself in debt?
让自己欠债了?
Well, something's happened. You've been fine up till now…
有点不对劲,之前你都好好的
I'm still fine.
我依然很好
This is the school playground.
这是学校操场
I don't know what the squabble is or whether you just need to man up a bit,
我不清楚在争吵什么或你是否该爷们点
but to be clear. I don't tolerate bullying, not ever.
但明说吧,我不容许霸凌,决不
Do you understand?
懂了吗?
* 西蒙·雷 *
* 今天能把你完整的出生证明给我吗? *
Can I go, Miss?
我能走了吗?
Right, what do you see when I show you this?
当我出示这个,你有何看法?
Miss?
女士?
You all right? What's up?
没事吧,怎么了?
Why's there never a pen in this place?
为什么这地方永远没笔?
- Full of thieves… - Full of thieves.
贼满为患
Ray and his "vetting".
雷和他的审查
There was an officer down south in post for a year
曾有一名狱警南下履职1年
before anyone realised he'd served two sentences.
才被人发现他两度服刑
Yeah, wasn't he an illegal as well?
不成非法劳工了?
Human beings can't be illegal, silly bollocks.
“不存在法外之人”纯属扯淡
Look, it's just the usual box-ticking, that's all.
听着,只是例行核查,仅此而已
Yours to lose, remember?
你十拿九稳,记得吗?
Look out, Hot Wheels is back.
当心,“风火轮”回来了
♪ Ohhh, yes, you're the great… ♪
♪ 哦,是的,你善于… ♪
Oh, yeah, I meant to tell you about that, sorry. Tanner's back.
哦对,我本想告诉你的,抱歉,坦纳回来了
God! Mr Campbell?
天呐,坎贝尔先生
Oh, come on!
呃,拜托
It's your turn. I don't want to hear him or see him.
轮到你了,我不想听到或见到他
Mr Sula?
苏拉先生?
Wake up! What you doing up there? Get yourself off!
醒醒,你在上面干嘛?赶紧下来
Shall I tell you why I'm back here?
要我告诉你,我为什么回来吗?
Shall I tell you while you're all here?
等人到齐,要我讲讲吗?
Because them out there…
因为他们在那…
- He's protesting. - What about?
- 他在抗♥议♥ - 关于什么?
Oh, he won't have decided yet.
他还没决定要说
Nick anyone you see feeding him.
禁止任何人给他送吃的
SO asked me to tell you to look after one of our frequent flyers.
督导官要我告诉你,照顾好我们的某位常客
- Me? Why? - What did I say about that question?
- 我?凭啥? - 关于“质问”我怎么说的?
- What do you think's going on in there? - Albanian.
- 你觉得里面在搞什么? - 阿尔巴尼亚人
Eastern Europeans are always up to something.
东欧人总是搞花样
They do a shitload of crime, have a quick holiday in here
他们四处作案,进来度个小长假
then we pay for 'em to go home, another holiday,
然后我们花钱遣返他们,再度个假
come back, starts all over again.
回来,一切又重新开始
And they're racist as fuck.
他们是种族主义者
Cheers for that. I hate racism.
真是谢了,我恨种族主义
… nobody can tell me when I can fucking eat…
没人能命令我何时吃饭
- There's your boy. - or sleep in this fucking place. Nobody.
- 就是他了 - 或睡觉,这破地方,谁也不行
Tried by a jury of your fucking peers?
被你同胞组成的陪审团裁判?
Hey, how many black judges are there?!
喂,有多少法官是黑人?
- Oh, for… - How many working class people are there?
- 不像… - 多少工人阶级?
Well, he were never at primary school?
得,他一直这么幼稚吗?
Name's Tanner.
名叫坦纳
Keep him away from the SO. Stop him shouting at her, all right?
让他远离督导官,别让他冲她嚷嚷,行吗?
Absolutely crazy.
简直是疯了
- Can I get a toilet roll? - Yeah.
- 能给我一卷卫生纸吗? - 好
- … can get out of here, any time you want to, don't you? - Fuck.
- 可以想走就走,对吧? - 该死
Just walk out the fucking door.
直接走出大门
Remind me, what exactly did you forge?
提醒我一下,你到底伪造了什么?
We already did the sentence plan.
我们讨论过判决书了
Erm, this time cheques.
这个,这次是支票
Er, before that, the visas.
那个,在此之前是签证
So you have forged official documents, then.
总之是伪造官方文件
I'm not the police.
我不是警♥察♥
A few.
对
I've lost my birth certificate. Which is shit,
我遗失了出生证明,这下糟了
because I need it for health insurance and I'm not sure a replacement's gonna come in time.
因为我要买♥♥健康险,不知能否及时补领
You get materials,
你搞来材料
I do it for you.
我帮你做
Really?
真的吗?
I am an artist.
我是位艺术家
You're also a prisoner. I'd be asking you to break the law.
你也是囚犯,我会陷你于不义
This is not a big deal…
没什么大不了的
- It is for me. - If you give me false information,
- 这是给我的 - 如果你对我说假话
this is a big deal.
那才会出大事
But just to replace?
但只是补领?
Actually, let's think about it, shall we?
说真的,我们再考虑下,好吗?
You come look at my work,
来看看我的作品
you see. I am an artist.
你会明白,我是位艺术家
Problem, Casper?
有问题吗,卡斯柏?
Costa.
科斯塔
But erm, the name that I know that you know is, Dean.
但是,你我皆知的名字是“迪恩”
Fucking hell. You took your time, man.
见鬼,你真下功夫,伙计
Training's long.
培训个没完
We good to go?
能开始了吗?
- I've only just got here. - Huh?
- 我才刚混进来 - 啊?
What, you like it?
剧集 | 狱警生活(2022) | 导航列表