剧集 | 狱警生活(2022) | 导航列表
Stop! Off each other!
住手!彼此分开!
Get everyone banged up.
全关起来
狱警生活 第1季 第4集
* 欢迎光临长泽监狱 *
Sorry.
抱歉
* 欢迎光临长泽监狱 *
I am so sorry, Governor.
我非常抱歉,监狱长
- Problems? - Always.
- 出乱子了? - 总是这样
- But I'm on top of it. - Good.
- 但我控制了局面 - 很好
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Thank you.
谢谢
I can't tell you how much
我表达不出自己
I appreciate you putting your faith in me.
有多么感激你对我的信任
You're Custodial Manager now.
你现在是看守主管了
You've earned this chance.
你应得的
You're not gonna sit down?
你不坐一下吗?
There's just so much to do over there. It's…
只是有太多事要做,那个
nothing to worry about.
无需担心什么
I know you're anxious to make your mark, Leigh,
我知道你急着建功立业,丽
but remember, change doesn't happen overnight.
但记住,改革不是一朝一夕的
Take some time.
稍安勿躁
Think about what kind of leader you're going to be.
想想你要当哪种领导
Time.
戒躁
Right, got it.
嗯,明白了
Good.
很好
* 英国监狱管理局 *
* 警长级别 *
* 长泽监狱 18 *
Miss Henry?
亨莉小姐?
Mr Ray.
雷先生
- You appear to have a drug problem. - I just didn't get much sleep last night.
- 你似乎有“药物”问题 - 我只是昨晚没睡好
Drugs are a societal problem, not just a prison one.
毒品是社会问题,不只是监狱问题
But overdoses,
但滥用药物
positive drug tests and violence
毒品检测呈阳性、暴♥力♥
are very much wing issues.
是监仓的普遍问题
And numbers of all three are rising more sharply on yours than anywhere else.
而这三项数据在贵仓的增速无出其右
Which is why I'm in such a hurry to get back there, to tackle the problem.
这就是我急着回去的原因,去解决问题
If drugs out there were treated as a health issue rather than a criminal one,
要是外界将毒品视作健康问题而非犯罪
the prison population would halve overnight.
那么囚犯人数将一夜减半
You have a plan?
你有对策了?
Less talk, more action.
少说话多做事
OK, good.
行,很好
But shouldn't we talk about it?
可我们不该谈谈吗?
Or you could just come and see for yourself.
或者你可以来亲眼瞧瞧
- When? - Any time.
- 什么时候? - 随时
I'm not going anywhere.
我恭候大驾
* 欢迎来到C仓 *
You should really see a medic.
你应该去看医生
It's all right. Ain't even broken the skin.
没大碍,甚至连皮都没破
Any idea what it was about this time?
知道这次因何而起吗?
What it's always about these days: drugs, and who gets to sell 'em.
不外乎这些天的常事:毒品及其控制权
I don't remember it ever being this bad.
我不记得有这么糟过
Are you sure you're all right, Jax?
真不要紧吗,大杰?
Yeah, yeah.
嗯
I've had worse and still finished a shift.
我遇过更糟的,还撑到交♥班♥
- I think I took a kick in the bollocks, Sprog. That could do with a rub. - Oi!
- 我想我裤裆里难受,屁孩,那里要揉搓 - 喂!
You can die if your balls get squeezed too tight, you know?
如果蛋蛋被捏爆,你会死的,知道吗?
Do you need anything, or…?
你需要什么或…
Look, it's not your fault, you daft twat, all right? I'm fine.
听着,错不在你,大傻妞,懂吗?我没事
Yeah, cos, you know, a lot of adrenaline gets released and that.
对,因为,你知道,肾上腺素大量分泌
Yeah. That's a true fact.
真的,事实如此
If you're really sure you're OK, needs a key worker, please.
要是你真没事,请当一下关键工作者
Oh. But I've already got too many.
哦,但我已分身乏术
We all have,
大家都是
which is why from now on we're gonna prioritise those who need us most.
因此从现在起,我们优先考虑最需要我们的人
He's already been bumped over from YO. You're good with the young ones.
他被少管所移送过来,你对年轻人有一套
Who cut his hair?
谁给他理的发?
* 詹姆斯·费尔利 *
Who cut his hair?
谁给他理的发?
* 詹姆斯·费尔利 *
Surely all we need to know is which gang he's in
当然,只要搞清他的帮派
Surely all we need to know is which gang he's in
当然,只要搞清他的帮派
so we can decide which landing he'll stay alive on.
就能判定哪一层会罩他
In case you hadn't noticed, there's a gang war going on.
为免你没留意,帮派战争打响了
And how do you know he's a member of one without looking at his file?
你都没看档案,怎么知道他混帮派?
- Well, you saying I'm wrong? - Dunno,
- 你是说我错了? - 说不准
but deciding you know someone just by looking at them is.
但你以貌取人太武断了
The drugs are already here. There is nothing we can do about that.
毒品已现身监仓,对此我们无能为力
Mr Adrenaline himself!
肾上腺素先生本人!
Whoa! Thank God you made it, Swiss.
哇,你居然出现了,老瑞
I was in the Threes office. I didn't hear the alarm.
我在3层办公室,没听到警报
But we can shrink the market.
但可以减少流通
Gotta keep the door closed up there. It stinks of weed.
决不能姑息,大♥麻♥太臭
He'd be off for three months with this, wouldn't you, Swiss?
他会为此请3个月假,对不,老瑞?
We're going to hold an amnesty.
我们要特赦
- A what? - It's, erm… - It's, erm…
- 要什么? - 就是…
Yeah, I know what it fucking is. What is it?
对,我知道何为特赦,目的何在?
As you say, it's as bad now as it's ever been.
像你说的,从没这么糟过
And we can't do anything worthwhile until we stop the violence
平息干戈前,我们做什么都没用
and the only way to do that is to turn the recreational users
而止戈的唯一方法是让消遣型的买♥♥家
away from drugs.
远离毒品
If they stop,
他们一消停
most of the debt and the bullying stops too.
大部分债务和霸凌也就没了
And the gangs go back to supplying the hardcore addicts,
帮派回过头来贩毒给“铁杆瘾君子”
and that we can manage.
而这是我们可控的
Are you saying we should give up on stopping supply?
你是说我们要放弃切断供应链?
No. I'm saying we give the men a choice and a stake in the outcome.
不,我是说让男士们做个选择,权衡利弊
We say, "Hand over your contraband, without repercussions,
我们声明:主动上缴违♥禁♥品♥,不予追究
"help us make the wing safe and we'll reward you
帮我们维持治安的奖励是
"by working together to make some lasting change."
彼此共同努力,不断做出改善
It's about establishing a culture of trust.
这是为了建立信赖关系
Well, I must be high myself.
好吧,我准是兴奋过头了
How is saying, "We won't punish you for having illegal shit"
声明“持有违♥禁♥品♥不受罚”如何能
making us any safer?
让我们更安全?
So when you thinking of starting this, then?
你想何时动手?
I asked Larry to put notices under cell doors this morning.
今早我叫拉里往牢房♥门缝里塞告示
Hold on, without fucking telling us?
等等,也不跟我们说一声?
I am telling you.
那就听我说
Look, we could go back to doing what we always do. We could…
你看,我们可以按老规矩办事,可以
take all those involved in the fight down to Seg,
把所有涉事的人关禁闭
lock down the wing for 24 hours?
再封锁监仓24小时
If we don't at least try to do things differently,
如果我们连最起码的尝试都不愿做
we can't expect anything to change, ever.
就永远别指望有改变了
And things have to change. They can't go on like this.
而改变势在必行,他们不能这样继续下去
- Right, I'll be his key worker. - Yeah?
- 行,我来当他的关键工作者 - 真的?
- Yeah. - I already had an app from Louis Costa.
- 对 - 我收到了路易斯·科斯塔的申请
- Says he needs a key worker and you'd already volunteered. - I'll handle it.
- 说他需要关键工作者,你自告奋勇 - 我搞得定
- Thanks, mate. - Yeah.
- 谢了 - 没事
Nice to know someone gives a shit.
幸好有人关心
* 毒品特赦 *
Oi!
喂!
I still can't believe she didn't tell us.
不敢相信她瞒着我们
No, you mean you can't believe she didn't tell you.
得了,你是不敢相信她瞒着你
No-one else is surprised.
其他人并不吃惊
She's always had more faith in them than us.
她一直信犯人多过信我们
And now she's CM she'll be even more of a fucking nightmare.
如今她当了主管,就更加难以相处了
- But you'll still back her, though, won't you? - Yeah, we all need to…
- 但你仍支持她,对吗? - 我们都要
- back her. - What's this about, Boss?
- 支持她 - 这是什么鬼,长官?
So who do you fancy in the fight?
你觉得谁会打赢?
What's this, then? Boxing?
这又是什么鬼?拳击?
Well, gangster or not, I hope he killed his barber.
不管是不是歹徒,我希望他杀了理发师
Look, you're not planning on following me about all day, are you?
听着,你没打算一整天跟着我吧?
What?
怎么了?
Cos I'm no Whitney Houston and you're certainly no Kevin fucking Costner,
因为咱俩不是电影《保镖》男女主
so we'll just… All right?
所以我们…好吗?
剧集 | 狱警生活(2022) | 导航列表