剧集 | 狱警生活(2022) | 导航列表
可能打了,但他不是第一个
Nah, I killed loads before that.
决不是,我之前还杀过不计其数
I got awards for it, didn't I?
我得过奖章,对吗?
Er, in the Army, you mean?
呃,你是说在部队?
- You served in the Falklands. - Sniper, wasn't I? Course I was.
- 你在福克兰群岛服役 - 狙击手对吧?绝对没错
Well, I was just a spotty kid.
当时我只是毛头小子
He must have been thirty-odd.
他想必年过30了
His mob,
他那伙人
his mob were programmed to not to see the enemy as human.
他那伙人被训练成“不把敌人当人看”
Guns aren't the weapons.
枪并非凶器
People like Larry, they are the real weapons and…
拉里这种人才是真正的凶器
whoa, they were lethal.
哇哦,他们太致命了
When they come out, nobody decommissioned them.
一经问世,永不退役
You saying he's got that fucking PMT or whatever?
你是说他患有创伤症什么的?
PTSD.
创伤后应激障碍
Larry, when you talk about the crimes you're in prison for…
拉里,当你谈到导致你入狱的罪行时
- Is that the gun they say I used? - No.
- 这是他们说我用过的枪吗? - 不
THAT…
这把
is the weapon used to kill Officer Phillips.
是用来杀害狱警菲利普斯的凶器
Do you recognise it?
你认出它了吗?
You think I've done it again, don't you?
你以为我重操旧业?
But I'm safe here.
但我在此无害
Everyone's safer when I'm here. I'm right, aren't I?
我来到这,没危害过任何人,我说得对吗?
At your second trial,
第二次聆讯
you said, um,
你说过
"I don't remember doing it but the truth is,
“我不记得干过,但事实是
"if I've seen a gun, it's only a matter of time before I've fired it."
“要是我见到一把枪,那我开枪只是时间问题”
- "It's'…" - Just the way I am.
-“那是…” - 我的作风
But I've got nothing against Mr F.
但我对F先生没意见
I've got nothing against anyone, have I?
我对任何人都没意见,不是吗?
I'm happy as Larry.
我很高兴当“拉里”
But why Toby?
但,为何杀托比?
That sort don't need a "why".
那种人不需要原因
- He should have been nutted off years ago. - I trusted him.
- 他应该很多年前就疯了 - 我信任过他
This is not your fault, Mr Carpenter.
这不怪你,卡朋特先生
It's really not, Don.
真不怪你,唐
It's down to the lunatic who shot him.
该怪开枪打他的疯子
And whoever got him the gun.
和给他枪的人
Er, he says he can't remember what he was doing when the shot was fired.
他说不记得枪击发生时自己在干嘛了
So he'll be held at Knights Road while we make further enquiries
所以他将被押往骑士路,接受进一步调查
and see if we can work out how the gun got in.
看能否弄清楚枪是怎么来的
The old bastard always remembers what day his wages go into his account, though.
但这老混♥蛋♥从不忘记工钱是哪天到账的
I'll be back tomorrow.
我明天再来
Leigh.
丽
- Don't stay here tonight, eh? - What's so special about tonight?
- 今晚别留下了,好吗? - 今晚有什么特别呢?
Every year we have this conversation. I don't have birthdays…
每年都要说一遍,我不过生日
- No, I know, but… - Good.
- 我知道,但 - 好了
Let's say no more about it.
我们别再说了
Do you know what? Maybe you're right. Maybe you, erm, Maybe you don't need anyone.
知道吗?也许你是对的,也许,你不需要任何人
I need to say sorry.
我必须道歉
For suspecting you.
因为怀疑了你
Thank you.
谢谢
There's no reason for you to stay now. So I'll speak to the Governor.
现在你没理由留下了,我会去跟狱长说
Tomorrow can be your last day.
可能就做到明天
I'm sorry I haven't…
抱歉我一直没有
replied to any of your texts.
回你的短♥信♥
I'll just keep sending them… till you tell me not to.
我会继续发的,直到你不堪其扰
Good.
好
See ya.
回见
Amnesia is a pretty hard thing to fake.
健忘症是很难装出来的
Do you know what I mean? Cos I saw a documentary on…
懂吗?因为我看过纪录片
Yeah, a documentary, yeah?
嗯,纪录片是吗?
Is that for visits, Miss?
是说探视吗,女士?
No, the CM is being called to the Wing Office.
不,是叫主管去监仓办公室
Streaky?
史崔克?
Sorry. About Mr F.
F先生的事,请节哀
He's not saying much of anything, to be honest.
坦白讲,他并没多说什么
Don't sound like Larry.
听着不像拉里
- Oh, no, there are plenty of words… - Oh, yeah, don't tell me.
- 哦不,话还是不少的 - 好了,不必告诉我
Er, all these longer sentences have turned prisons into care homes,
啰里吧嗦的,都把监狱变养老院了
am I right? Course I am.
“对吧?绝对没错”
If it wasn't for those young'uns helping us out in here,
“要不是这里有那些小伙帮忙
all us old'uns would all be brown bread. I'm right, aren't I?
“我们老家伙就焦头烂额了”,是吗?
Anyway. We can hold him for a while yet.
总之,我们暂时还要扣留他
We're having him psychiatrically assessed and we aim to charge him.
我们在给他做精神评估,目标是,控告他
They'll be coming to take you to the gate soon.
很快送你去大门
You know what they say, never write your name on a cell wall or…
人们说,永远别把名字写牢房♥墙上
- Or you'll come back. - You don't want to come back, do you?
- 否则你还会回来 - 你不想再回来了,对吗?
What's up? You nervous?
怎么了?你紧张吗?
Why did I have to come to prison to find someone who cares about me?
为什么我要坐牢才能找到关心我的人?
Give it time.
要有点耐心
Steven, I know some of the younger lads help Larry out around the place.
史蒂文,我知道有些小伙在这里帮助拉里
Is it true that he's been charged?
真要控告他吗?
Who, specifically, helps him?
具体有谁帮他?
Depends. Deeley does his official stuff,
看情况,迪力帮他搞定官方材料
you know, forms and that,
表格之类的
- Tatter does his laundry. - What about the stores?
- 塔特帮他洗衣服 - 杂物间呢?
That's down to me.
我负责
Steven?
史蒂文?
I did it for you.
我是为了你
狱警生活 第1季 第6集
If you can't remember,
要是你不记得
they can't charge him.
他们就告不了他
What they need to do is, er,
他们要做的是
they need to link the gun to somewhere Larry would have been.
他们要把枪和拉里能到之处联♥系♥起来
What, like the stores?
怎么,比如杂物间?
- Yeah. They need someone to say that's where the gun was, innit? - Yeah.
- 对,他们要有人证明枪曾在那,对吧? - 嗯
I saw, I saw him threaten you the other day outside the office
我,我见他前几天在办公室外威胁你
and I, I could see how shook up you were and I thought,
我看得出你有多惶恐,我心想
what if she goes? She can't go.
万一她要走呢?不行
- Where did a gun come from? - I…
- 枪从哪来的? - 我
I don't know. I don't.
不知道,真的
I found it by accident the other day in the stores,
我前几天在杂物间偶然发现的
and then, and then after, after I seen Mr F threaten you,
后来,后来我就看见F先生威胁你
well, I thought… I'll threaten him.
我心想,我也威胁他
And I did, but…
我♥干♥了,但
I don't know, it were like…
我也说不清,就像
- there was just no going back. - You're about to be released.
- 一发不可收拾 - 你就要被释放了
You've, you've changed my life, Miss,
你改变了我的人生,女士
- you've changed me. - Now, how, Steven?
- 你改变了我 - 现在怎么办,史蒂文?
You're confessing to murder.
你是在供认谋杀
OK, I'll, I'll tell them. I'll tell them. I'll tell them.
好吧,我去自首
If that's what you want. I'll show them where I, where I hid the bleach
如果你希望这样,我会说出漂白剂和衣服
and my clothes, Cos they'll never find them.
藏在哪,不然他们永远找不到
It's my fault.
都怪我
I won't, I won't, I won't tell them why I did it, not ever.
我,我不会告诉他们缘由,永远不会
Just…
只要
Just, just tell me what to do.
只要教我怎么做
It's up to you, cos you're the only one that I trust.
你说了算,因为我只相信你
It's all my fault.
全都怪我
Miss Henry?
亨莉小姐?
Miss Henry!
亨利小姐!
Shut the door. Now. Shut it.
关门,快,关上它
- But, you'll be locked in. - Get out and shut the door.
- 但,你会被锁在里头 - 出去,把门带上
- What's happened? - Please just…
- 出什么事了? - 请快点
- get out. - I can't leave you like this.
- 出去 - 我不能这样丢下你
I don't mean the cell, I mean the prison.
没叫你离开牢房♥,是说监狱
Get out!
滚!
What have I done to make you hate me so much?
我♥干♥嘛了,令你如此讨厌我?
- You still don't see it? - See what?
- 你还不明白? - 明白什么?
That I am trying to help you.
明白我是想帮你
剧集 | 狱警生活(2022) | 导航列表