剧集 | 狱警生活(2022) | 导航列表
Oh, my God.
哦,天呐
- Where did you come from? - No, Damon, what have you done?
- 你从哪冒出来的? - 不,达蒙,你干了什么?
All right, it's all right, mate.
没事的,伙计
Miss Henry. What time did you get in?
亨莉小姐,你什么时候到的?
I need to see the Governor.
我要见监狱长
The Governor's travelling
监狱长外出
to an external meeting and can't be reached.
开会去了,联♥系♥不上
I'll wait.
我等着
- You've got a wing to run. - You need to lift this lockdown.
- 你有监仓要管 - 你必须解除禁制
- Miss Henry… - A man tried to kill himself overnight.
- 亨莉小姐 - 夜间有人想自杀
I saw the email, I believe he's fine.
我看到邮件了,我相信他没事
He's alive,
他还没死
but only cause he pressed his cell bell. What if he hadn't?
不过是因为他按了牢房♥铃,万一没按呢?
- We need to unlock today. - I'm sorry, I don't see the relationship.
- 今天必须解禁 - 抱歉,我看不出必然联♥系♥
Suicide attempts and self-harm are hardly rare in prison, are they?
自杀未遂和自残在监狱里并不罕见,对不对?
Sadly.
可悲
However, what I do see is a sharp fall in violence on C Wing.
然而,我确实看到了C仓的暴♥力♥事件骤减
No-one's been out of their cell for three days.
已经3天没人踏出牢房♥了
Well, whatever you're doing, it's working.
不管你做了啥,奏效了
I haven't done anything, that's the point.
我啥都没做,这才是重点
This isn't why I became CM.
我不想成为这样的主管
You have no idea the pressure this lockdown's putting people under.
你不明白这种禁制给人带来多大压力
- We have to unlock. - No.
- 我们必须解禁 - 不
I've already discussed it with the Governor.
我们和监狱长讨论过了
Your amnesty and what followed resulted in serious disorder,
你的特赦及随后发生的事引起严重骚乱
and none of us are exempt from pressure.
我们谁也免不了承受压力
C Wing will stay locked down for the rest of the week.
C仓本周继续禁足
If someone dies, it'll be on you.
要是有人丧命,由你负责
Well,
那么
it's your job to make sure that doesn't happen.
你的工作就是确保它不会发生
狱警生活 第1季 第5集
Damon Brown tried to kill himself last night, Code Red.
达蒙·布朗昨晚企图自杀,命悬一线
- Is he all right? - He will be.
- 他没事吧? - 会没事的
You're his key worker, aren't you?
你是他的关键工作者吧?
What, you saying it's my fault, then?
怎么,你要怪我咯?
Was he on an ACCT document?
他在ACCT建档了吗?
No, so he wouldn't normally be checked at night,
不,所以夜间巡查一般不会查他
so if he hadn't pressed his cell bell.
所以要不是他按了牢房♥铃
We're sitting on a time bomb.
我们如坐针毡
10% of the population of this wing is already on an ACCT
本仓10%的犯人已在ACCT系统建档
and therefore vulnerable,
因而很脆弱
that's just tip of the iceberg.
这还只是冰山一角
Management wants to keep us locked down for the rest of the week,
管理层希望我们本周继续封锁监仓
so it's down to us to make sure that nobody reaches a point where…
所以我们要确保无人上升到令他们感到
they feel they can't cope.
头疼的地步
What does ACCT stand for?
ACCT是何缩写?
Anyone?
有谁知道?
Come on. Don't pretend like you don't know.
快说吧,别假装你不知道
Assessment,
评估
Care…
看管
of Crazy Tosspots. That's it.
发疯的酒鬼,就这意思
In Custody and Teamwork.
监护与团队协作
Teamwork. Exactly.
团队协作,一点没错
I've been through every one of these. Staff contacts say things like,
这些我都逐一看了,联络员口吻如下:
"Asleep, I think."
“睡着了,我想”
"Eating crisps, seems happy enough."
“在吃薯片,似乎开心得很”
"Still alive."
“死不了”
Yeah, well, it's easy to criticise but there's never any time.
嗯,挑刺很容易,可一直没时间啊
Well, we haven't got that excuse now, have we? Not while we're locked down.
我们别找借口了,行吗?别在禁足期间
These are legal documents and they can mean the difference between life and death.
这些是法律文件,代表着生与死的差别
If you don't take that seriously, I can't help you,
如果你们不认真对待,我也没辙
you're on your own.
你们好自为之
And in addition…
另外
today, we're all gonna go through our key worker list.
今天我们要把关键工作者名单都过一遍
and have face-to-face, one-to-one contact with every man on there.
并与名单上每个人进行面对面、一对一接触
Cooper can carry on seeing anyone who needs help
库珀,可继续会见要帮忙搞定
with legal letters or forms.
法律条文或表格的人
In terms of priorities, consult the board.
关于优先级,参考白板
And if you're with a prisoner
如果你陪着一名囚犯
and his padmate tells you he needs
而其室友说他要
a toilet roll or whatever, ask yourself: is that what he really wants
卫生纸什么的,问问你自己:那是他真想要的
or is it just an excuse
或只是个借口
to engage you in conversation?
想找你搭话?
I'm deadly serious,
我是认真的
I want every single man on this wing
我希望本仓的每位男士
to have had meaningful contact with his key worker
在今日之内与其关键工作者
by the end of the day, or I'll report you to the Governor.
深入接触,否则我会上报狱长
We have all, most of us…
我们全都…我们大部分人
been in the position of finding someone who decides they can't carry on.
在找能让上头收回成命的适当人选
Don't let that be a name on your list.
别让他出现在名单上
So…
所以说
we are not giving them
我们不再给他们
toilet rolls any more?
卫生纸了?
Obviously, sometimes a man will need a toilet roll.
很显然,有时男人需要卫生纸
Why would he ask for it, if he didn't want it?
他用不着的话,干嘛索要?
Miss Malone is also due on the wing today for psych appointments.
马龙小姐今天也会在监仓做精神分♥析♥约谈
Make sure all the listeners get out. OK?
确保所有听众都别落下,好吗?
Let's go.
开工
Something's obviously very wrong.
有些事显然很不对劲
What you on about?
你说啥呢?
Miss Henry's living here,
亨莉小姐住在这
in the prison.
监狱里
- Are you s…? - Yes, I'm sure.
- 你确… - 对,我确定
She's sleeping in Cell 82.
她睡在82号♥牢房♥
I haven't thought about anything else since I found out, and I don't know who to talk to.
查出来后,我就心神不宁,不知该找谁说
How about Miss Henry?
找亨莉小姐如何?
Fuck's sake. For someone so clever.
真是服了聪明一世的人
Just ask her.
直接问她
You really need to talk to her.
你真得找她谈谈
Seriously, Jax, can you two kiss and make up
讲真,你俩能和好吗?
so you can tell her she's fucking losing it?
这样你就能告诉她,她在瞎搞
"Consult the board"? How?
参考白板?怎么做?
It's like the fucking Da Vinci Code.
像“达芬奇密♥码♥”
Is she under loads more stress and that,
她是不是压力过大了?
Jax, like I dunno, cos of, like, the new job or…
我也说不清,由于刚升职或
or what happened with the boxing?
或拳赛出事
Or maybe it's…
又或许是
personal?
私事?
Something at home?
家里的什么事?
It's not really anyone's business, is it?
谁也管不着,对不对?
Hello. Looks who's back.
喂,看谁回来了
Criminal, really,
罪犯真的是
damaging a face like that.
一点也不怜香惜玉
- I'll take him up, babe. - Yeah, I'll race you.
- 我会占有他 - 看咱俩谁快
Oh, no.
呃,算了
- So… - Go on, Swiss,
- 所以说 - 继续,老瑞
say toilet roll, I fucking dare you.
说卫生纸,我谅你也不敢
I thought you'd be in Healthcare longer.
还以为你会休养更久
Did you miss me?
你想我了?
Could have been worse, I suppose.
真是万幸,我觉得
I knew you'd still be here.
我就知道你不会走
Listen, we need to move quick,
听着,我们动作要快
all that stuff that my lot robbed from the amnesty bin
我的人从特赦箱里抢的东西
will have sold again by now.
现在要二次出♥售♥
Oh, what? You didn't think lockdown was gonna stop people using, did ya?
干嘛?你不会以为禁足的人就用不着了吧?
It's probably the only reason you haven't had a riot.
可能只有这样才能避免骚乱
Yet.
暂时
I'm still here because I want to be sure that I made myself clear
我还没走是因为我想确定上次见面时
the last time we saw each other.
我已说清楚
The other day where a warning, and now I'm telling you:
前几天是个警告,现在听好了
I've done my part and we're finished,
剧集 | 狱警生活(2022) | 导航列表