剧集 | 狱警生活(2022) | 导航列表
行,听着
get yourself checked out, all right? Then go home.
检查一下自己,好吗?然后回家
When was the last time you did that, hey?
多久没回了?
Seriously, Leigh, I know you're practically living here, right,
说真的,丽,我知道你几乎都住这
and if I've figured that out, how long before someone else does, hey?
既然我已经知道了,还能瞒别人多久?
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Yes.
好
We do.
谈谈
- Someone'll check on you later, all right? - You never said…
- 稍后会有人来核查,行吗? - 你从没说过
what your favourite Liam song is.
你最爱利亚姆哪首歌♥
Couldn't name one.
说不出来
Always preferred Noel.
一直更爱诺尔
I thought that was supposed to be a secret.
我以为那本该是秘密
- What's that? - Look!
- 什么意思? - 瞧啊!
* 沃克“转”*
* 沃克“转”*
No, "Transferred", you plum.
不,“转监”,傻蛋
No, "Transferred", you plum.
不,“转监”,傻蛋
Yeah, poor sod's getting shipped off to a women's nick.
是啊,可怜的家伙要转送女子监狱
Oh, that's not right, is it?
噢,这不对吧?
Did you hear that, bro? How, how, how can that be right, man?
你听到没,哥们?怎么,怎么可以这样呢?
It's all fucking wrong.
全都错了
'Sup, bro, you all right? Gaz?
怎么了,你还好吗,盖?
Was that Kenway fella all right?
那个肯威没事吧?
I tried to get him a listener but it kicked off here before we got there.
我还没来得及去当他的听众,这里就开战了
He reminded me of that Irish fella Gary found a few months ago in the twos.
他让我想起之前盖利在二层发现的爱尔兰人
The one who killed himself. What was his name?
自杀的那个,他叫什么名字?
- It was Andrews, wasn't it? - Does it matter?
- 安德鲁斯,对吧? - 重要吗?
What's gonna happen now,
会如何处置
to Cooper?
库珀?
Oh, Seg.
哦,禁闭
Then one of those special hospitals?
然后挑一家特殊安全医院吗?
No, no,
不
he'll be moved to a new wing here,
他会换个监仓
with meds hopefully,
但愿有药吃
no beds anywhere else.
别处没床位
The NHS can say no to people but we can't, you know that?
国家医疗体系可以拒绝人但我们不能,知道吗?
True fact.
事实如此
For you. For today.
给你的,为了今天
Told you I'd bring you one.
说过送你一个
You'll probably get a commendation, you know.
你可能会受到表彰,你懂的
I doubt it.
深表怀疑
Don't you want to keep it,
你不留着吗?
at least for your meeting with Miss Henry?
留到和亨莉小姐碰面
Is there something I don't know?
有事瞒我?
- Not here. - OK.
- 这里不便说 - 行
So, who is it?
那…祂是哪位?
- Look it up. - Great.
- 一查便知 - 好极了
We're unlocking for limited association.
我们要小范围解禁了
There you go, business as fucking usual.
你满意了,一切恢复如常
I don't know the Governor's thinking but I assume…
我不知狱长怎么想,但我想
today has shown her where endless lockdown leads.
今天她见到了久禁的后果
- Hold on, you're not staying on here, are you? - Of course she is.
- 等等,你不会要留下来吧? - 当然的
She'll just carry on like nothing's happened, expecting us all to do the same.
她会像没事发生一样,指望我们也都照做
We're not fucking trained for this shit!
我们他妈的没受过这种训练!
I know that, Mr Campbell.
我知道,坎贝尔先生
- Gary, mate. - Well, do something about it, then.
- 盖利,伙计 - 那就做点什么
What's the point of being CM if you can't fucking change things?
如果你无力回天,当主管意义何在?
I don't have all the answers.
我又不是百晓生
All I know is, we're it, if we don't look after them, there is no-one else.
我只知道,如果我们不管他们就没别人了
Who the fuck looks after us?
谁又会管我们呢?
Can I have a word, Miss Gill?
能谈谈吗,吉尔小姐?
Been looking for you.
到处找你呢
It's been a long day, eh?
漫长的一天,对吧?
What's up, soppy twat?
怎么了,傻小子?
It's all right.
没事的
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again
所谓“精神病”即重复做同样的事
and expecting a different outcome.
而期待结果不同
We've been imprisoning people for long enough to know…
我们关人已久到足以了解
what works, how you help them change. Why don't we do it?
助其改变的有效方法,为何不去做?
Why don't we want to?
为何不情愿?
There are moments, like today, when…
有些时候,比如今天
I think I see…
我想我见到了
how you can change things.
你会如何去改革
And when I think I see what you see in the job.
我想我见到了,你眼中的狱警生活
I wanted to thank you
我要谢谢你
for what you did.
所做的一切
I…
我
Well, erm,
那个
I sort of had to, seeing as it was partly my fault.
我是不得已,毕竟我要负一定责任
It'll come out anyway when they speak to Miss Malone but…
反正上头一问马龙小姐就会穿帮,但
she opened an ACCT on Cooper
她为库珀开了个ACCT档案
and asked me to file it and I didn't.
并叫我归档,可我没有
You're sacked.
你被解雇了
Shit.
屎味
Yeah, exactly, look.
对,没错,瞧
Connolly says Don wouldn't give him a toilet roll so…
康纳利说唐不给他卫生纸,所以
Speaking of voices in your head.
说起幻听
You poisonous fat piece of shit.
你这恶毒的垃圾肥佬
Do you not need that stick?
你无需拄拐对吧?
No comment, Miss.
无可奉告,女士
That's fucking immoral.
这忒他妈不道德了
Morals are for them who can afford 'em, Miss,
道德是给正人君子的,女士
the rest of us are just surviving.
其他人只求苟活
剧集 | 狱警生活(2022) | 导航列表