剧集 | 狱警生活(2022) | 导航列表
不,我是说到底干嘛叫我来?
Well, erm,
这个嘛
- Luke… - Lucas.
- 卢克 - 卢卡斯
Erm, what?
那个,什么?
My name's Lucas.
我叫卢卡斯
Are you sure?
你确定?
Erm, L Cooper, I thought the nurse said Luke.
呃,L·库珀,我想护士说过是卢克
Oh, maybe, maybe she did and Luke…
没准她说过,而卢克
is the right name and I'm the wrong guy?
确有其人,却不是我?
So, so which wing is Luke Cooper on?
这样的话,那卢克·库珀在哪个监仓?
I have no idea.
我不知道
Miss Malone.
马龙小姐
Oh, sorry, we're having a confidential meeting here.
抱歉,我们正在这里进行密谈
- In the shower? - Erm,
- 在澡堂? - 这个
I haven't got time to check and come back.
我没工夫去核实再回来了
- That's fine. - One minute.
- 没关系 - 就1分钟
I need you to see Ted Riley, today, now, if possible.
我要你去见特德·莱利,今天,马上,可以的话
Do you know how many names I've got on my list?
你知道我的名单有多长吗?
He's a friend of Damon's.
他是达蒙好友
The man who tried to kill himself.
那个企图自杀的人
I have raised Ted's name with Healthcare.
我跟医保部门提了特德
He needs more support than we can give him.
他需要的援助非我们所及
- Do you know how many names are on THAT list? - He shouldn't be here
- 你知道那份名单有多长吗? - 他不该在这
- and I know you must hear that all the time. - Hear it and say it.
- 我知道你肯定听腻了 - 听腻了也说腻了
I'm sorry, it won't be today.
抱歉,今天没空
Maybe this week.
也许本周吧
Remind me again why we closed the asylums?
再提醒我下,我们为何关闭精神病院?
Nobody liked the idea of locking up people with mental illnesses.
没人喜欢把精神病患者关起来的主意
Don't worry, Abdul,
别担心,阿卜杜勒
it's a general key worker check in
关键工作者常规登记
to see how you're feeling.
问下你的感受
I'm… I'm struggling a bit with sleep
我,我有点失眠
- to be honest, Boss. - Really?
- 老实说,长官 - 真的?
Why's that?
为什么失眠?
Sit down, Boss.
请坐,长官
- What, Lucas won't mind? - Oh, no.
- 怎么,卢卡斯不介意吗? - 不会
Where's Lucas now?
卢卡斯现在在哪?
I'll tell you what's mental? Doing this.
什么是精神病?干这事就是
It's a prison. If you're in here and you're depressed or angry,
这是监狱,如果你感到沮丧或愤怒
I'd say that's pretty fucking normal.
我会说那很正常
It's the one's who aren't messed up that we should be worried about.
没被逼疯的人才是我们该担心的
Innit. Although, I am quite enjoying this, to be fair.
可不是吗?但平心而论,我喜欢干这个
Well, do a couple of mine, then.
那帮我分担点
Well, we don't need to ask how you're feeling, do we?
我们不必问你的感受了,对吧?
Listen. Erm,
听着
either of you two fancy doing a swap with someone?
你俩想跟谁交换吗?
- No. - Just take one of mine, then?
- 不 - 那就帮我分担一个吧?
I am not messing about today, Gaz, man.
我今天不是在胡闹,盖,伙计
No-one should be messing about today, man, it's not worth losing your job over.
今天不该有人胡闹,伙计,丢工作不值当
How they gonna know?
他们怎会知道?
I thought it were impossible to get the sack, they're so desperate for staff.
我觉得不可能被解雇,他们很需要人手
Unless you shag a con or get caught smuggling, but then
除非你操犯人或被逮到夹带,不然
- losing your job's the least of your worries. - No, man,
- 完全不必担心丢工作 - 不,伙计
the boss is not playing around with this ACCT stuff, man.
长官没把ACCT的事当成儿戏,伙计
Honestly, I'm telling you, if you guys mess up even once today,
老实讲,今天哪怕你们搞砸一次
she's gonna have you sacked.
她都会解雇你们
You'll swap with me, won't you, Jax?
你会跟我换吧,大杰?
- Who you got? - Kenway.
- 你手上有谁? - 肯威
- Ain't he on an ACCT? - Might be.
- 他没ACCT档案吗? - 也许吧
Ha! Then no.
哈,那不换了
Oh, well, that's very fucking caring of you.
哦,好吧,你可真♥他♥妈♥体贴
Look, you… can't text me at home, all right?
听着,你…在家能别给我发短♥信♥吗?
- Why not? We work together. - Yeah, and you can text me about work,
- 为啥?我们是同事 - 对,能发工作短♥信♥
but you can't text me asking for a picture of my tits in the bath.
但你不能发短♥信♥向我要洗澡的艳照
Oh, Swiss, erm, I've gotta Kam over to Healthcare,
对了,老瑞,我要带卡姆去看医生
he's done something to his fucking cuticles or something.
他对甲小皮之类的干了什么
You couldn't check in on Kenway for us could, yeah?
能劳您驾帮肯威登记下吗?
- I've still got half of my own to do. - Oh, come on, mate, I wouldn't ask if it weren't urgent.
- 我自己还剩一半呢 - 拜托,不急我就不问了
Cheers.
多谢
Officer.
长官
Could you return Mr Cooper to his cell, please?
请把库珀先生送回牢房♥好吗?
Yeah, he's on my list anyway. Why are you in the shower?
好,反正他在我名单上,你们在澡堂干嘛?
Erm, I've opened an ACCT document for him,
那个,我为他开了个ACCT档案
- could you log it for me, please? - Yeah.
- 请帮我录入系统好吗? - 嗯
This, this crazy.
这太扯了
I, I'm sure it'll only be short-term but…
我相信只是临时的,但
it's better safe than sorry.
小心驶得万年船
This is the…
这个是
Some, some poor guy called Luke Cooper needs help but…
是个叫卢克·库珀的可怜虫需要帮助,但
she can't admit there's been a mistake, so I get put on an ACCT
她不认错,还给我在ACCT建档
just in case. How is that right?
以防万一,怎么可以这样?
It'll stay on my record now, won't it?
它会被记录在案,对吗?
So you're saying you don't need to be on one?
所以你是说你不需要建个档?
I'm completely fine.
我完全没问题
Or, well, I was.
或,曾没问题
Don't worry about it. I'll sort it.
不必担心,我来搞定它
- I will. I'll try my best. You know I will. - Thank you, Miss.
- 好的,我尽力而为,放心吧 - 谢谢,女士
Troy.
特洛伊
Where am I going?
我去哪?
The Case Board's reached a decision on where you'll be held, were you not told?
委员会已决定你的关押地点,你没被告知吗?
Were you?
你呢?
This is the first I've heard.
首次听说
You're to be moved to Healthcare until…
你将被送往医保部门直至…
I'm transferred to a women's prison.
我被转去女子监狱
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
I th… thought I could help.
本以为,我能帮得上忙
You tried.
你试过了
There's nothing you can do.
却无能为力
I'm sorry, mate. I…
抱歉,伙计
I tried to hide it but…
我本想把它藏好的,但
Now what am I going to do?
这下我该怎么办?
Use the landing phones like most of us do.
像大部分人一样用平台的电♥话♥
You can still talk to her.
你仍可与她通话
- Who? - Rachel!
- 谁? - 瑞秋!
Oh, yeah.
哦对
No. No, it's not that, it's, erm…
不,不是那样的,这是
uh, first time I've been on adjudication.
我头一次受到惩戒
First offence, you'll be fine.
初犯,你会没事的
* ACCT计划(评估、监护与团队协作)*
* L·库珀 *
* 机密垃圾 *
Where's Childs?
柴尔兹人呢?
I, I think Mr Carpenter was just going to unlock him.
我,我想卡朋特先生刚去给他开门
Does someone need a listener?
谁要倾诉吗?
No.
不
Miss Henry… Miss Henry!
亨莉小姐
Right.
好的
Apologies for this next one,
对不起下个犯人了
he'd depress a pig in shit.
他会非常郁闷的
- Everything all right? - No. I don't think so.
- 一切正常吗? - 我不这么想
I think you need to speak to someone.
我想你得找人谈谈
What are you talking about?
你说啥呢?
I know you're sleeping here.
我知道你睡在这
Sometimes.
有时候
- If I'm working late… - Don't lie to me.
- 如果我收工晚了 - 别骗我
I found your things in Cell 82.
82号♥牢房♥有你东西
What were you doing in there?
你去那干嘛?
- Trying to work out what you're hiding. - For Mr Ray?
- 想找出你在隐藏什么 - 替雷先生?
- What? - You're spying on me for him, aren't you?
- 啥? - 你在替他监视我?
- I don't know why you think I'm the enemy. - You just admitted you've been investigating me!
- 我不懂你为何敌视我 - 你刚承认在调查我
But if you won't explain yourself, right now,
但如果你不马上解释清楚
剧集 | 狱警生活(2022) | 导航列表