剧集 | 狱警生活(2022) | 导航列表
整点时,任何人都可自愿参加
we'll be observing a minute's silence
我们将会默哀1分钟
in honour of baby Sophie Charlotte Joyce,
为悼念苏菲·夏洛特·乔伊斯
who died, aged three days.
3天大的早夭宝宝
Hey, man.
嘿,伙计
It's what she was wearing. Your girlfriend brought it in.
这是她戴过的,你女友送来的
Miss Henry says you're allowed to keep it.
亨莉小姐让你留着
You'll be moved to Segregation Unit,
你将被隔离监禁
pending adjudication.
等候裁决
Ready?
好了吗?
Sir.
长官
* 2. 姓名:丽·亨莉 *
* 4. 父亲姓名:不详 *
* 7. 母亲姓名:露丝·亨莉(已故)*
* 8. 出生地:拉特兰纪念医院 *
I'll make a copy.
我复印一份
Congratulations,
恭喜
you are now C-Wing's Custodial Manager.
你是C仓的看守主管了
Sorry, that… that's it?
抱歉,这,这就行了?
Unless there's something I've missed.
除非我有遗漏
* 欢迎来到C仓 *
Why didn't you tell everyone that it was you that rang Joyce's girlfriend?
干嘛不告诉大家是你给乔伊斯女友打电♥话♥?
Cell bell's for emergency use only.
紧急情况才能按牢房♥铃
Is this a fucking emergency?
这是紧急情况吗?
Where's my books, you dirty fucking terrorist?
我的书呢?你个猥琐的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Thing is, Mr F,
问题是,F先生
it wasn't a wind-up.
这并非恶搞
I would like to learn.
我真的想学
I've been writing to my kids every week for the last two years
过去两年,我每周给孩子们写信
and not had a single reply.
一封回信都没收到过
Maybe if I could write better.
也许我可以写得更好
Did you look in that parcel?
你看过没?
- The parcel, did you open it? - No.
- 那个包裹,你打开过吗? - 没
Right. Next one will be ready soon.
那好,下一个很快会准备好
What? I…
什么?
The deal was that I pay for Dean's mistake.
说好的是,我为迪恩犯的错买♥♥单
Nah. This is about you now.
不,现在和你有关了
No. I'm out.
不行,我退出
Do you know how much time you'll get for bringing that one parcel in, Rose?
你知道自己多久会收到一次包裹吗,罗思?
Exactly.
没错
I say when you're out.
你何时退出,我说了算
剧集 | 狱警生活(2022) | 导航列表