剧集 | 狱警生活(2022) | 导航列表
- I'll have to escalate this. - Who the fuck do you think you are?
- 我只好让事态升级 - 你♥他♥妈♥算哪根葱?
What else did you see?
你还瞧见什么?
Miss…
丽
Leigh.
小姐
I'm not here to make your life harder.
我不是来打乱你生活的
If you tell me what's going on, I'll try to help you.
如果你告诉我原委,我会尽力帮你
- Leave me alone. - Sorry, but I can't do that. - Get out.
- 别烦我 - 抱歉,但我做不到 - 滚出去
- Don't do this. - I'm ordering you to get out.
- 别这样 - 我命令你出去
In, in that case, I'll have to take it further.
这样的话,我就不客气了
This is you not threatening me, is it?
威胁我吗?
- You're giving me no choice. - I see what this is, you want me out.
- 你让我别无选择 - 我懂了,你希望我走人
Then you can face the consequences.
到时你后果自负
- I need to speak to you. - Not now, Lucas. - I need my phone back.
- 我有事找你 - 没空,卢卡斯 - 还我手♥机♥
- I can't help you. - You've got to. - I can't help anyone.
- 帮不了你 - 你必须帮 - 我帮不了任何人
- Shit. - Come on, come on.
- 妈的 - 快走,快走
- I di… I di… I didn't mean to. - Calm down.
- 我,我,我不是故意的 - 镇定点
My phone.
我的手♥机♥
Boss? Boss!
长官?长官!
Oi! Stop! Come out!
喂,住手,出来
Oi!
喂!
I ju… just, just get my…
我,只想要我的
- my phone. - I can't do that, mate, OK?
- 我的手♥机♥ - 我办不到,伙计,懂吗?
It'll be in Security, OK?
它在保卫处,懂吗?
Listen, but we can maybe get you to use the office phone, OK?
但办公室电♥话♥随你用,好吗?
If you stop now.
快收手吧
No. I'm not coming out till I get my phone.
不,拿不到手♥机♥我就不出来
Please.
拜托了
- I can't. - Get my phone now.
- 不行 - 我现在就要手♥机♥
I can't, mate.
不行,伙计
Boss?
长官?
Boss!
长官!
Perhaps the men have been locked down for too long.
大概是那些人被禁足太久了
The way she was this morning, we may find this situation owes more to…
她今早的样子,不难发现这事要归咎于
Miss Henry's mental state than the prisoners.
亨莉小姐的精神状况,而非囚犯
Whatever your reservations are about Leigh, Simon, this is…
不管你对丽有何疑虑,西蒙,这绝非
definitely not the time for "I told you so".
“我早说过”的时候
- Who are you speaking to on the wing? - Toby Phillips.
- 仓里谁在对接? - 托比·菲利普斯
- Silver Command is being set up in the boardroom. - And what do we know about Cooper?
- 银级指挥部设在会议室 - 对库珀了解多少?
In the first year of five for causing serious injury by dangerous driving
5年刑期头一年,因危险驾驶致人重伤
and possession of a Class A.
持有A类管制药
Basically hit someone while high on cocaine.
基本就是吸可♥卡♥因♥撞了人
- History of violence? - Not on his record.
- 暴♥力♥史? - 记录上没有
- Mental health? - Nothing, although it looks like he had an appointment with Miss Malone today.
- 心理健康? - 没问题,但他今天和马龙小姐有约
We get hold of her.
联♥系♥一下她
- Any family? - Wife.
- 家人呢? - 妻子
Speak to her too,
也跟她谈谈
see if there's anything going on that might be a factor here.
看是否出了什么事,可能导致这一切
We also need to keep Miss Henry's next of kin informed.
我们还要通知亨莉小姐的直系亲属
Have we got anyone on shift that has up-to-date negotiator training?
白班之中有谁受过最新的谈判训练吗?
- You've got to be joking. - Governor's orders.
- 你一定在逗我 - 监狱长的命令
- What can I do that the CM can't? - Hostages aren't allowed to negotiate.
- 主管自己搞不定吗? - 人♥质♥是不许谈判的
She won't take any notice of that.
她才不管呢
It's just until they can get hold of a trained negotiator.
撑到上头找来谈判专家就好
- Don will be your second, you'll be fine. - Is she all right?
- 唐做你副手,没问题的 - 她还好吗?
- Are all the men behind their doors? - Who made him king of the fucking castle?
- 犯人都关回去没? - 谁让他占山为王的?
- Who's got her? - I don't know anything. - It's Lucas Cooper.
- 谁抓了她? - 我一无所知 - 卢卡斯·库珀
- What? - You're his key worker, that's why it needs to be you.
- 啥? - 你是关键工作者,所以得你来
- No, fuck it, I'll do it. - I said you'd cover the landings.
- 放屁,我来 - 我说过你守平台
No, no, no, I'll do it. I'll do it.
不,不,我来吧,我来
Mr Ray, I'll pass on the message.
雷先生,我来传递消息
- You OK, Boss? - Yeah, I'm OK.
- 还好吗,长官? - 我没事
She never shuts up.
她从不闭嘴
I'm sorry, Lucas, this is my fault.
我很抱歉,卢卡斯,这是我的错
I'm not sure what I'm doing at the moment.
我现在有点懵
He was obviously pretty stressed about losing the phone. I mean,
丢了手♥机♥显然让他压力很大,我是说
he was on to his missus 24/7.
他时刻都在跟老婆煲电♥话♥粥
That's why I haven't been sleeping,
这就是我睡不着的原因
he was on to her all night, every night.
他整晚跟她通话,每晚
But
但
I just spoke to his wife and she said they haven't talked since the weekend.
我刚问过他妻子,他们周末后就没聊过
Well, all I've heard for days now is Rachel this, Rachel that…
好吧,几天来,我耳边尽是瑞秋这、瑞秋那
Rachel?
瑞秋?
His wife's name's Natalie.
他妻子叫娜塔莉
Dark horse.
深藏不露啊
- Fuck. - No-one listens.
- 妈的 - 没人听
No-one listens.
没人听
No-one listens. No-one listens. No-one listens…
没人听,没人听,没人听
Kenway. Pack it in.
肯威,别闹了
Come on.
快点
- No-one listens… - Come on, stop. Stop it now.
- 没人听 - 快点,停下,快停下
- Get off me. - Calm down, mate. - Get off me. - Come on. - Get off me.
- 冷静,伙计,快点 - 放开我
- Calm down, mate. - Get off me. - Calm down, come on. - Get off me. - Calm down.
- 冷静,伙计,冷静,快点 - 放开我 - 冷静
Get off me!
放开我
- You all right? - Yeah.
- 你没事吧? - 嗯
Good luck.
祝你好运
Lucas?
卢卡斯?
It's Miss Gill.
我是吉尔小姐
Deep breathe.
深呼吸
In, out.
吸气,呼气
In,
吸气
out.
呼气
That's it, mate, breathe.
就这样,伙计,呼吸
In,
吸气
* 纹身:绿洲 *
In,
吸气
* 纹身:绿洲 *
out. OK.
呼气,很好
out. OK.
呼气,很好
Fucking Oasis?
他妈的“绿洲”?
Most overrated band in fucking history.
史上最被高估的乐队
Liam's solo stuff is miles better
利亚姆独唱更好
without fucking Noel…
没有该死的诺尔
dragging him down.
拖累他
Lucas,
卢卡斯
the longer this goes on, the more complicated it gets,
僵持得越久,事情就变得越复杂
the more people have to get involved.
牵扯的人也会越多
We can sort this out between the two of us, can't we?
咱俩可以私下解决的,不是吗?
Go on.
继续
Lucas,
卢卡斯
whatever's upset you,
不管你被什么惹毛了
- we can talk about it. - Shut them out.
- 我们都可以谈 - 全拒之门外
Stay in here, stay in here till I… till I get the phone.
待在这,直到,直到我拿到手♥机♥
I told you not to worry, remember,
我叫你不用担心,记得吗?
and I meant it. Just let me help you.
我是认真的,就让我帮帮你
Do you know how to help me?
你知道如何帮我吗?
Will, will they bring the phone?
会还我手♥机♥吗?
What am I gonna do?
那怎么办?
I don't know.
不知道
Leave me alone!
别来烦我!
- Is she talking to him? - How's it going?
- 她在跟他交谈吗? - 怎么样了?
She's doing fine.
她干得不错
- You've got the negotiator phone? - Yeah.
- 有谈判专家电♥话♥了? - 嗯
Ask him about Rachel, it seems he wants to talk to her more than his wife.
问他瑞秋的事,看来比起妻子,他更想和她谈
I'll come back.
我会回来
Control and Restraint are on their way.
“保护性约束”人员快到了
Lucas,
卢卡斯
who's Rachel?
谁是瑞秋?
- Miss Stokes? - Is she all right?
- 斯托克丝小姐 - 她还好吗?
Do you know who Miss Henry's next of kin is?
你认识亨莉小姐的直系亲属吗?
- Why, what's happened? - Oh, no, it's procedural.
- 出什么事了? - 哦不,程序上的
She never really talks about her family.
她从不谈及家人
剧集 | 狱警生活(2022) | 导航列表