♫也许这红如玫瑰♫
♫Maybe red's like roses ♫
♫也许是一淌鲜血♫
♫Maybe it's the pool of blood ♫
♫无辜之人倒卧其中♫
♫The innocents will lay in♫
♫最终你无法拯救他们♫
♫When in the end you've failed to save them ♫
♫他们临死的双眼♫
♫Their dying eyes! ♫
♫睁开且如雪般洁白♫
♫Are wide and white like snow ♫
♫现在他们了解♫
♫And now they know ♫
♫信任你的代价就是毁灭♫
♫The cost of trusting you's obliteration ♫
♫镜子将碎裂♫
♫Mirrors will shatter ♫
♫被世界的重量粉碎♫
♫Crushed by the weight of the world ♫
♫梁柱在羞愧中倾倒♫
♫The pillars collapse in shame♫
♫再也没有平静♫
♫There'll be no rest ♫
♫再也没有爱♫
♫There'll be no love ♫
♫也不会有英雄在最后♫
♫There'll be no hero in the end ♫
♫再也没有爱♫
♫There'll be no love ♫
♫也不会有英雄在最后♫
♫There'll be no hero in the end ♫
♫挺身而出♫
♫Who will rise above ♫
♫也不会有英雄在最后♫
♫There'll be no hero in the end ♫
♫挺身而出♫
♫Who will rise above ♫
♫当一切终结♫
♫And when it ends ♫
♫好人只能苟活♫
♫The good will crawl ♫
♫光明将被黑暗吞噬♫
♫The shining light will sink in darkness ♫
♫仇恨的胜利将带来♫
♫Victory for hate incarnate ♫
♫众生的悲惨与苦痛♫
♫Misery and pain for all ♫
♫当一切殒落♫
♫When it falls ♫
来自 Haven 学院的 Emerald 和 Mercury !
[Port] Emerald and Mercury of Haven!
将对上!
[Port] Versus!
来自 Beacon 学院的 Coco 和 Yatsuhashi !
[Port[ Coco and Yatsuhashi of Beacon!
祝你们好运!
[Velvet] Good luck you two!
嘿...
[Coco] Hey...
衣服很好看呢
[Coco] Love the outfit, kid.
我会试著不沾上血的
[Emerald] I'll try not to get blood on it.
我不能保证你们能毫髮无伤
[Yatsuhashi] I can't promise you'll leave without a scratch.
我不会是流血的那个人
[Emerald] I won't be the one bleeding.
喔,我喜欢她
[Coco] Oh, I like her!
三,二,一,开始!
[Port] Three, two, one, begin!
小心!
[Blake] Look out!
他很行
[Sun] He's good!
是啊,但那女的在哪?
[Scarlet] Yeah, but where's the girl?
Coco !
[Yatsuhashi] Coco!
我把话收回
[Coco] I take it back...
我不喜欢她
[Coco] I don't like her.
该死!
[Coco] Damn!
Coco !
[Yatsuhashi?] Coco!
小心!她在树林裡!
[Coco] Watch out - she's in the trees!
*Loud buzzer*
喔,这是最后一击
[Port] Oh, and with that final blow,
Yatsuhashi 出局了!
[Port] Yatsuhashi is eliminated!
什麽?
[Coco] WHAT?!
*Trembling, footsteps crunching*
该死
[Coco] Damn.
*Crowd cheering*
在精采的战斗后
[Oobleck] And with an amazing upset,
Emerald 和 Mercury 取得胜利
[Oobleck] Emerald and Mercury are victorious!
*Crowd booing*
Coco?
[Velvet] Coco...?
*Crowd - mixed cheering and booing*
你要...离开了?
[Weiss] You're... leaving?
没错
[Winter] Yes.
我只是来这裡监督
[Winter] I was merely needed to oversee the transport
送往 Vale 的货物而已
[Winter] of additional units to Vale.
上一批货遭埋伏偷走了
[Winter] Our last shippment was lost to an ambush.
幸运的是那些「圣骑士」
[Winter] It's fortunate those Paladins were still
只是原型机而已
[Winter] in the prototype stage.
否则,你的小组无法如此轻鬆
[Winter] Otherwise, your team may not have fared so well.
Weiss...
[Winter] Weiss...
你做的...
[Winter] You've done...
很好
[Winter] ...well.
就在这裡独♥立♥生活而言
[Winter] Out here on your own.
你该感到骄傲
[Winter] You should be proud.
说老实话,你离家前往 Beacon 那天
[Winter] I'll be honest, it was quite amusing
父亲的表情看起来的确相当有趣
[Winter] seeing father's face the day you left for Beacon.
我等不及要让他看看我学到什麽
[Weiss] I can't wait to show him what I've learned.
喔?
[Winter] Oh?
那你认为你学到了什麽?
[Winter] And what do you think you've learned?
我对符文越来越拿手了
[Weiss] I'm getting better and better with my glyphs.
我甚至能使用时间延展了
[Weiss] I've even started time dilation.
那麽你的「召唤」呢
[Winter] And what of your summoning?
我...
[Weiss] I...
你知道我做不到
[Weiss] You know I can't.
别开玩笑了
[Winter] Don't be ridiculous.
每个 Schnee 家的人都有能力召唤
[Winter] Every Schnee has the ability to Summon.
世代皆然
[Winter] We have for generations.
我试过了!
[Weiss] I've tried!
只是...我就只有这件事不擅长
[Weiss] It's just... it's the one thing I'm having trouble with.
我们 Schnees 家族很特别
[Winter] We Schnees are unique.
不像大多数人,我们的外象力是能遗传的
[Winter] Unlike many, our Semblance is hereditary.
但也不代表这会是件简单的事
[Winter] But that doesn't mean that it will come easily.
外象力就像肌肉
[Winter] Your Semblance is like a muscle.
练习得越多
[Winter] The more you practice with it,
就变得越强
[Winter] the stronger it will become.
但如果你只专注于一个方向...
[Winter] But if you only focus on one aspect of it...
如果你不尝试将自己推往极限...
[Winter] If you fail to test the limits of what you think is possible...
你就不会真正成长
[Winter] Then you'll never truly grow.
你赢不了我的老傢伙!
[Ruby] You'll never beat me old man!
嘿!你只会出一张嘴,小鬼
[Qrow] Heh, you're nothin' but talk, kid.
你可以的 Ruby!
[Yang] You can do it Ruby!
(飞翔忍♥者胜利!)
[Game Announcer] Soaring Ninja wins!
(完全压制!)
[Game Announcer] Total annihilation!
喔...
[Yang] Ouch...
还有,永远别说我老
[Qrow] By the way. Don't ever call me "old".
换我了!
[Yang] My turn!
(新挑战者加入)
[Game Announcer] New challenger approaches.
现在,我说到哪啦?
[Qrow] Now, where was I?
你正要告诉我们你上个任务的事!
[Ruby] You were telling us about your last mission!
对!没错!
[Qrow] Right, right.
我经过一个小村庄
[Qrow] I come across a small village in the swamps
在 Mistral 西边的沼泽旁
[Qrow] West of Mistral.
我马上感觉到了一丝异状
[Qrow] Right off the bat, I knew something wasn't right.
你在那里做什麽!
[Ruby] What were you doing there?
我需要情报
[Qrow] I needed information.
一路上和Grimm的战斗让我累坏了
[Qrow] Tired from battling Grimm along the way,
我决定从镇上的旅店开始找起
[Qrow] I decided to start my search at the town's Inn.
那地方充满了边缘人与败类
[Qrow] The place was crawling with low-lifes and thugs,
甚至有一些猎人我只能推测他们
[Qrow] even a few Huntsmen I could only assume had
是被某些见不得光的人僱来的
[Qrow] been hired by less than reputable people
来做某些见不得光的工作
[Qrow] for less than respectable jobs.
事情就是这样发生的
[Qrow] And that's when it happened.
怎麽了?
[Yang] What happened?
我被彻底击倒了
[Qrow] I was defeated...
打倒我的是...
[Qrow] by the mere sight...
酒店女僕的短裙!
[Qrow] of the Inn Keeper's skirt length!
(飞翔忍♥者胜利!)
[Game Announcer] Soaring Ninja wins!
(完全压制!)
[Game Announcer] Total annihilation!
你真差劲!
[Yang] You are the worst!
*Qrow and Ruby laughing*
三战两胜?
[Qrow] Best two out of three?
所以, Qrow 叔叔,你和 Ozpin 出了什麽问题吗?
[Ruby] So, Uncle Qrow, did you get in trouble with Ozpin?
没差啦,我和 Oz 老交情了
[Qrow] Nah, me and Oz go way back.
我们没事
[Qrow] We're cool.
不好笑
[Qrow] Not funny.
嘿,那你到底为什麽在这?
[Ruby] Hey, so, what are you doing here anyway?
永远
[Ruby] ever.