我所知道的是你攻击了一个无助的孩子
[Qrow]: All I know is that you attacked a helpless kid.
所以你不是在说谎就是疯了
So either you're lying, or you're crazy.
我没有说谎
[Yang]: I'm NOT lying.
嗯,疯了,了解
[Qrow]: Hm, crazy. Got it.
谁知道,可能我真的疯了
[Yang]: Who knows? Maybe I am.
我想你那个黑色头髮的朋友是个兽耳族
[Qrow]: And here I thought your dark haired friend was the emo one.
我看见我妈了
[Yang]: I saw my mom.
我碰到很多麻烦
[Yang]: I - I was in a lot of trouble.
受到很重的伤
Took a pretty hard hit.
当我恢复意识,那个攻击我的人已经消失了
But when I came to, the person attacking me was gone.
然后我想我看到...
And I thought I saw...
...她
... her.
她的剑
Her sword.
就像你跟爸爸的旧照片裡的那把
Like the one in you and dad's old picture.
你没有疯
[Qrow]: Tch. You're not crazy, Yang.
那是你妈妈没错
That was your mom alright.
让我猜,她什麽都没有说,对吧?
Let me guess. She didn't say a word, did she?
你怎麽知道?
[Yang]: How did you know that?
我跟她不太常见面
[Qrow]: I don't see my sister very often,
但她都会想办法跟我连繫
but she does try to keep in touch.
当她有空的时候
Whenever it suits her.
等一下,你的意思是说你跟他说过话?
那是真的?
[Yang]: Wait, you mean you talked to her? That was real?!
是,她找到我
[Qrow]: Yeah, she found me.
给我一个最近任务的线索
Had a tip for my most recent assignment, and wanted me
还希望我告诉你一个消息
to give you a message.
你为什麽不早一点跟我讲?
[Yang]: Why didn't you tell me sooner?
我在等一个好时机
[Qrow]: I was trying to wait for the right time.
看起来现在并不适合
And this sure ain't it.
但我想你应该要知道
But I guess you deserve to know.
她想告诉你,她救过你一次
[Qrow]: She wanted me to tell you that she saved you once.
而你不该期待会有下一次
But you shouldn't expect that kindness again.
Raven看待这个世界有个有趣的观点
[Qrow]: Raven's got an interesting way of looking at the world
一个我不太同意的观点
that I don't particularly agree with.
她很危险
And she's dangerous.
但你也不是个省油的灯
But you're a tough egg, kiddo.
你不该让这场比赛击垮了你
Shouldn't let this tournament thing get you down.
坏事总是会发生的,而你只是滑了一跤
You had a slip-up. Sometimes bad things just happen.
现在你应该站起来继续向前
I say it's time you move on.
往前去哪?
[Yang]: Move on to what?
Raven离开前留下了一些信息
[Qrow]: Well, Raven let some info slip before she took off.
如果你想要找到她
If you ever wanna track her down,
我想我可能帮的上忙
I think I might be able to help.
嘿
[Jaune]: Hey.
这个虽然没有果菜汁营养,但我想它还是有些好处
[Jaune]: It's no green goop, but I think it still might do some good.
噢,好。谢谢你Janue
[Pyrrha]: Um... right. Thank you, Jaune.
喔!我们回去园游会吧!
[Nora]: Uh... come on, Ren! Let's go back to the fairgrounds!
我再帮你赢一隻娃娃
*fading* I'll win you another stuffed animal.
你是有史第一个相信我的人,你知道吗?
[Jaune]: You were the first person to ever believe in me, you know that?
就算我跟我父母说要来Beacon
[Jaune]: Even when I told my parents I was going to Beacon,
他们跟我说如果被赶回家也不用担心
they told me not to worry if I ended up having to move back home.
我听到好沮丧
How depressing is that?
我相信他们不是这个意...
[Pyrrha]: I'm sure... they didn't mean-
*Pyrrha gasps*
我想我只是想说
[Jaune]: I guess I'm just trying to say that...
你总是陪伴著我
You've always been there for me.
就算我并不值得你这麽做
Even when I didn't deserve it.
我知道你有些心事
And I can tell there's something on your mind, so...
我要怎麽帮你
How can I help?
你已经在帮我了
[Pyrrha]: You're already doing it.
Jaune?
[Pyrrha]: Jaune?
嗯?
[Jaune]: Hmm?
我不知道我该怎麽办
[Pyrrha]: I don't know what to do.
你相信命运吗
[Pyrrha]: Do you believe in destiny?
我不知道
我想那要看你怎麽看待他
[Jaune]: Um... I dunno. I guess that depends on how you view it.
当我想到命运...
[Pyrrha]: When I think of destiny...
我不觉得它是个已经注定好也逃不过的事
I don't think of a predetermined fate you can't escape.
而是...
But rather...
某种最后的目标
Some sort of final goal.
某件努力一辈子的事
Something you work towards your entire life.
好,嗯...我了解你的意思
[Jaune]: Okay, uh... yeah. I can see that, sure.
嗯...如果有一件你意想不到的事情发生了
[Pyrrha]: Well... what would you do if something came along
你会怎麽做
that you never expected.
一件要你在你跟你的命运之间
Something that had the potential to stand between
做出选择的事情
you and your destiny.
像是...什麽?
[Jaune]: Like... what?
那又如果你能一转眼实现你的命运
[Pyrrha]: Or what if you could suddenly fulfill your destiny in an instant,
但代价是你自己
but at the cost of who you were?
Pyrrha,你在说什麽
[Jaune]: Pyrrha, you're not making any sense.
我也不知道这是什麽!这件事也不应该发生!
[Pyrrha]: None of it makes sense! This isn't how things were supposed to happen!
我很抱歉,我只是想要了解发生了什麽事
[Jaune]: I'm sorry! P-please, I-I'm just trying to understand what's wrong.
我一直认为我注定
[Pyrrha]: I've always felt as though I was destined
要当一个女猎手
to become a Huntress
保护世界
To protect the world.
这对我来说事再清楚不过的了
[Pyrrha]: And it's become increasingly clear to me
我也觉得我是对的
that my feelings were right.
但是
But...
我不知道我能不能做到
I don't know if I can do it.
你当然做的到
[Jaune]: Of course you can.
我所认识的Pyrrha Nikos绝对不会被挑战击倒
The Pyrrha Nikos I know would never back down from a challenge.
如果你相信你注定要当个整救世界的女猎手
And if you really believe it's your destiny to save the world,
你不会让任何事阻挠你
you can't let anything stand in your way.
*Pyrrha starts to cry*
Pyrrha?
[Jaune]: Pyrrha?
别说了
[Pyrrha]: *muffled and shaky* Stop...
我说错什麽了吗?
[Jaune]: Did I say something wrong?
不要再说了!
[Pyrrha]: Stop!
Jaune!
[Pyrrha]: *horrified* Jaune!
我...
[Pyrrha]: *tearfully* I'm...
我很抱歉!
I'm sorry!
等一下!
[Jaune]: *desperately* Pyrrha, wait!
我说错什麽了...?
What did I say...?
Ruby! 你过的怎麽样?
[Velvet]: Ruby, how you going?
嗨Velvet 你在干什麽?
[Ruby]: Hi Velvet! What are you up to?
噢你知道的,练习拍照
[Velvet]: Oh, you know - just working on my photography.
你想看看吗?
Do you wanna see?
嗯...有进步!
[Ruby]: That's... better.
很遗憾听到你姊姊发生的事情
她还好吗?
[Velvet]: I'm sorry to hear about your sister. Is she doing okay?
嗯...她还好,谢谢你
[Ruby]: Yeah, she's... fine. Heh, thanks.
我只是觉得大家对她的言论很糟
[Velvet]: I think it's just awful what people are saying about her.
Yang真的是个好人
Yang's such a nice person.
很高兴听到有人相信她
[Ruby]: Well, I'm glad someone thinks so.
大部分的人都不知道在站在决斗场上的感觉
[Velvet]: Most people don't know what it's like on the battlefield.
我的意思是,就算是有经验的选手也会被吓到然后看错
I mean, even experienced fighters can get scared and start seeing things.
如果这会发生在Coco身上,也可能会发生在其他人
If it happened to Coco, it can happen to anyone.
Coco?
[Ruby]: Coco?
对
[Velvet]: Yeah.
她在跟Emerald跟Mercury决斗的时候
She swore she saw Yatsu with her in the forest
在森林裡看到Yatsu在她旁边
during the fight with Emerald and Mercury, but he
但Yatsu根本没有离开那个喷泉场地
never even made it out of the geyser fields.
显然是压力引发的幻觉
Stress-induced hallucinations, apparently.
是啊
[Ruby] Yeah...
噢!对不起
[Velvet]: Ooh! Sorry.
*Crowd cheering*
Emerald在这裡?
[Ruby]: Emerald's here?
[Oobleck]: *muffled* Alright, it is now time to begin the randomization process for our next fight!
*Epic Jeff Williams electric guitar music plays*
Mercury?
[Ruby]: Mercury?
**我们第一组的参赛者是...**
[Port]: *muffled* It looks like our first contender is...
**从Atlas来的Penny Polendina!**
Penny Polendina from Atlas!
你怎麽会在这裡?
[Ruby]: What are you doing?
**她的对手是...**
[Port]: *muffled* And her opponent will be...