[Barbara]: This video presented by the new movie Lazer Team!
[Barbara]: Get tickets now at LazerTeamTheMovie.com
Stay tuned for more info after this video.
♫也许红的像玫瑰? ♫
♫Maybe red's like roses♫
♫也许是一滩血泊♫
♫Maybe it's the pool of blood♫
♫那些你没能拯救到的♫
♫The innocents will lay in♫
♫无辜者们将会倒卧在其中 ♫
♫When in the end you fail to save them♫
♫他们垂死的眼神♫
♫Their dying eyes♫
♫如雪地一般辽阔洁白♫
♫Are wide and white like snow♫
♫现在他们知道♫
♫And now they know♫
♫信任你的代价就是毁灭♫
♫The cost of trusting you's obliteration♫
♫镜子将会破碎(誓言将破碎)♫
♫Mirrors will shatter♫
♫被世界的沉重压垮击垮♫
♫Crushed by the weight of the world♫
♫在耻辱下梁柱(世界)因此倒塌♫
♫The pillars collapse in shame♫
♫可没有时间喘息♫
♫There'll be no rest♫
♫也无法再去爱♫
♫There'll be no love♫
♫未来也不会再有英雄♫
♪There'll be no hero in the end♪
♫举旗起义♫
♪Who will rise above♪
♫而一切终将结束时♫
♫And when it ends♫
♫正义将会被击溃♫
♫The good will crawl♫
♫光芒终将会沉没黑暗之中♫
♫The shining light will sink in darkness♫
♫胜利的是仇恨的化身♫
♫Victory for hate incarnate♫
♫不幸和痛苦将是开端♫
♫Misery and pain for all♫
♫当一切开始堕落♫
♫When it falls♫
我很抱歉
[Ironwood]: I'm sorry.
但你让我们别无选择
[Ironwood]: But you've left us with no choice.
但他先攻击我
[Yang]: But he attacked me!
实况纪录跟观众们不这麽认为
[Ironwood]: Video footage and millions of viewers say otherwise.
对啊
[Ruby]: Yeah!
*Ironwood sighs*
你们都是好学生
[Ironwood]: You all seem like good students.
在正常的情况下
[Ironwood]: And the staff here at Beacon are fully
Beacon的师长们都会全力
aware that you would never lash out the way you did.
不让你的行为受到严重批判
Under normal circumstances.
但我相信,我也希望是
[Ironwood]: But I believe, and hope this to be,
这结果不过是压力和肾上腺素所造成的
nothing more than the result of stress and adrenaline.
当你离开了决斗场
[Ironwood]: When you're out on the battlefield,
你的评论会瞬间变得更不明朗
your judgement can become clouded in an instant.
有时候你看到的东西根本不存在
Sometimes you see things that simply aren't there.
就算战斗已经结束了
Even after the fight has passed.
但我没...
[Yang]: But I wasn't-
够了!
[Ironwood]: *angrily* That's ENOUGH!
不幸的事实是
[Ironwood]: The sad truth is...
都不重要了
It doesn't matter.
大家看到你攻击一个失去防备的选手
The world saw you attack an innocent student.
而且他们也已经下了定论
They've already drawn their own conclusions.
我的责任是要告诉你...
And it's my job to inform you that...
你失去比赛资格了
you're disqualified.
*Sad, slow piano rendition of "From Shadows" plays*
你们是相信我的......对吧?
[Yang]: You guys believe me... right?
当然
[Ruby]: Duh!
你是性急,但你并不无情
[Weiss]: You're hotheaded, but not ruthless.
Blake?
[Yang]: ... Blake?
我想相信你
[Blake]: I want to believe you.
什麽?
[Ruby]: Huh?
你那是什麽意思?
[Weiss]: What's that supposed to mean?
Blake?
[Yang]: Blake?
你怎麽能说这样的话?
[Weiss]: How can you say something like that?
Yang绝对不会骗我们!
[Weiss]: Yang would never lie to us!
唉
*Blake sighs*
我有一个非常重视的人变了
[Blake]: I had someone very dear to me change.
他不是一瞬间,而是慢慢的变化
It wasn't in an instant, it was gradual...
循序渐进的改变
Little choices that began to pile up.
他要我别担心
He told me not to worry.
一开始只是个意外
[Blake]: At first, they were accidents...
之后变成自我防卫
then it was self-defense.
不久之后连我都觉得他是对的
Before long, even I began to think he was right.
这一切都好眼熟
[Blake]: This is all just... very... familiar.
但你不是他
[Blake]: But you're not him.
你也不曾做出像这样的事情
And you've never done anything like this before.
所以...
[Blake]: So...
我想要相信你
I want to trust you.
我会相信你
I WILL trust you.
但首先,我需要你看著我的眼睛
[Blake]: But first, I need you to look me in the eyes
说他先攻击了你
and tell me he attacked you.
我需要你保证你后悔了
I need you to promise me that you regret
做出这样的事情
having to do what you did.
*Yang sniffles*
我看见他攻击我
[Yang]: I saw him attack me.
所以我还手
所以我还手
我看见他攻击我
So I attacked back.
好,谢谢你
[Blake]: Okay. Thank you.
我想休息了
[Yang]: I think I'm gonna rest up.
我们会让你一个人静一静
[Blake]: We'll get out of your hair.
真是一团乱
[Weiss]: This is a mess.
她还好吗?
[Jaune]: She doing okay?
她尽力了
[Blake]: She's doing the best she can.
我听说Mercury跟他的小队赶回去Haven
[Ruby]: I hear Mercury and his team rushed back
找他的家人
to Haven to be with his family.
所以到他们著路之前,没人能问他
So, until they land, no one can really question
到底发生了什麽事
him about what happened.
如果有什麽我们能帮忙的,请尽管开口
[Ren]: If there's anything we can do, please don't hesitate to ask.
好吧,既然你这麽说了
[Ruby]: Alright then... if that's the case...
Pyrrha?
Pyrrha?
嗯?
[Pyrrha]: Hmm?
你一定要为Beacon赢一场回来好吗?
[Ruby]: You be sure to win one for Beacon, okay?
Yang也会这麽希望的
[Weiss]: It's what Yang would want.
我会尽我的全力
[Pyrrha]: I'll do my best.
我今晚一定会去看你有没有被选上
[Ruby]: I'll be sure to watch tonight in case you're picked!
抱歉,我想我今年看够多打斗了
[Blake]: Sorry, but I think I've had enough fighting for one year.
附议
[Weiss]: Ditto.
咖啡?
[Weiss]: Coffee?
茶
[Blake]: Tea.
你听到了吧
[Nora]: You heard the lady!
你要在那场大赛裡保持最好的状态
We gotta get your butt in shape for the big fight!
可能是今天!
It could be today!
也可能是明天!
It could be tomorrow!
这可能是你生命中最重要的一场比赛!
It could be the most important fight of your entire life!
嗯
[Pyrrha]: Um...
Nora说的对
[Ren]: Nora's right.
你不能让Yang的事情影响了你
[Ren]: You can't let your concern for Yang hold you back.
你必须专心
You need to focus.
你将会捍卫Beacon的荣耀
You'll be defending the honor of Beacon Academy.
当然
[Pyrrha]: Of course.
这个用药草和蔬菜打成的蔬果汁
充满对你的身体有很有帮助的养分
with nutrients vital to your body's well being.
噢...这...
[Pyrrha]: Oh... that's-
你就不用太感谢我了
[Ren]: Please, there's no need to thank me.
感谢你?!
[Nora]: Thank you?!
噁,那看起来像湖底的史莱姆
Ugh, that looks like slime from a lake-bed!
藻类含有大量惊人的养分
[Ren]: Algae contains numerous spectacular properties.
你自己试试看
See for yourself.
噁
[Nora]: Ugh!
*Nora retching*
你有什麽毛病啊
[Nora]: What is wrong with you?!
我? 你才是浪费了完美果汁的人欸
[Ren]: Me? You're the one that wasted perfectly good juice.
我们应该帮助Pyrrha,而不是毒死她
[Nora]: We're supposed to help Pyrrha, not poison her!
我的果汁一定不会有问题
[Ren]: There was absolutely nothing wrong with that.
如果他喝进去跟拉出来看起来一样的话,他就是有问题!
[Nora]: If it looks the same coming up as it does going down, then there's something wrong!
嘿,不如我们一起出去透透气?
[Jaune]: Hey. How about we all get some fresh air?
嘿暴躁小子
[Qrow]: Hey there fire-cracker.
嗨Qrow
[Yang]: Hey Qrow...
所以...你为什麽这麽做?
[Qrow]: So... why'd you do it?
你知道为什麽
[Yang]: You know why.